Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:34 am
Niaro felt someone presence and she felt someone scared the minor demons away. She just tried to open her eyes but they felt heavy and her body was heavy for her. She had a cut in her mouth but she couldn’t make words and talk. All her years in silence have made her forgot of how to talk. She had pain and she felt how it was bleeding more. She used some of her energy and wrote in the ground “no.. Pain…master….” She then tried to look at him “I’m sorry” She wrote. She was going to prove him that she could escape from hell but she had failed and she was in bad condition. She felt like it was getting hard to hide it from the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:11 am
Mestopheles sighed and looed at her i sympathy.
"No need to be sorry." he said. He relaised it was probably a bad idea to look after her, but whatever had remained of the angel in him still gave him a conscience. He gently scooped his arms under her and picked her up so she could rest aagisnt his chest.
"Look, let's just find you some safe place to rest, alright?"

----

Natasha grinned at Aisling and gently sat on the corner of the bed. Gabriel barely stirred upon being moved and curled up slightly on his side. The butterflies helped him imagine the sound of a heartbeat i the womb, and he completly relaxed.

"Good job Opal." Adam said gently puttting a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about him, alright?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 am
Niaro felt his arm holding her and she felt for the first time a place were she wasn’t followed or hated.
She dropped some tears of shame and all her feelings and act that she have done.
She was still weak but her eyes were dropping tears. Why was she crying. She just rested on his chest and felt how she was bleeding.
“Why am I bleeding….It can’t be that I have it. …I just can’t “
She felt really weak and she just closed her eyes.
She took a hand on his chest
“I’ve missed you”
She then drop her hand and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 am
Aisling gave quite hellos and waves to Lilith and Natasha...and even another smile to Sin.

Opal looked up at Adam. Her blank face gave with no indication of her thoughts, but she gave a aura of 'of course I'm going to worry.' But she understood that if she worried too much then Gabriel would probably worry too. So she gave a slight nod before quietly making her way to the bedside and kneeling down on the floor beside the bed to Gabriel. She wanted to be here when he woke up.

Dougal paced back and forth across the lawn while occasionally glancing up at the mansion. He felt...alone without them for some reason, but he didn't have the courage to go inside. So he remained outside of their little friendship circle as an outcast. He wondered over to the nearest tree and leaned against it. Staring up at the sky he recalled the strange dreams from shortly before. He turned around quickly to punch the tree, and for a moment he thought he heard a wicked laugh. However, he didn't see of sense anything. A bush rustled not to far off. An animal he told himself although another part doubted it. He made his way closer to the mansion and sat down beside the entrance outside, hunched forward with his arms crossed-resting on his kness...and watched. Watched for whatever had made his hair stand on end.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 am
"Wat happened to your face?" Mestopheles wondered, lightly touching aroudn her new 'mouth'. He frowned and took off into the air, flying a while before bringing them down on one of the tall buildings' roofs. he then crossed his legs and sat with ehr head on his lap so she could rest a while.

--

" We should all take a rest, oif we can." Adam said patting Opal's shoulder again. he was amused to see Natasha give a visible sigh of relief. She nodded and hurried off to find another bedroom.
"Here, i'll leave you alone." Adam siad to Opal, knowing she woulnd't want to be anywhere esle. He was already tired and figured he might have a doze somewhere also.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:17 am
Niaro looked at him and then felt were she had a cut in her mouth.
It felt like a mouth but she had no lips and it only came blood from it. She felt like she was at home because she was getting little strength and she then wrote two words "It .....back" She knew that something wanted to go back to the owner and she just looked at him.
"Lucifer will hate me for my mistakes I did"
She really felt sorry and then she wrote
"me li....u"
she then felt asleep and she was still bleeding from her fingers and the cut on her mouth.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 am
(( heart *cheers for Mestopheles & Niaro* heart ))

Opal gave another silent nod and watched briefly as the others retreated to find their own place of comfort and rest. Then her attention went back to the slumbering angel before her. Slowing she leaned forward and reached out to hold his hand while he slept. Then she brought her other arm up on the bed and rested her head upon it. A soft gentle sigh escaped as she watched him and eventually her doll eyes slowly closed.

Aisling meanwhile had summoned a few more butterflies. She was proud of her ability to offer sweet dreams to them-especially after everything that must have happened since she was gone, and so she offered them to the others. One of her silvery white friends went and rested upon Lilith's staff while two others fluttered about near Sin.

---

In hell....

Xion was healing....slowly....much slow than he would have liked.
It would likely take another several hours before he was completely healed-if he was lucky.

His once calm headed tactics and demeanor was beginning to crack. Rage was building....some due to the fact that he was actually having difficulty completing what should have been a simple task....and the other because Adam only sent him back to hell instead of ending him.
Blasted arch-demon....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:23 pm
( 4laugh )

Mestopheles sighed.
"shh." He looked out to hell below him. The normally buzzing city was practically deserted as the demons moved around within hell, or passed through to influence the gradually souring minds of the humans. This sort fo thing was what Lucifer had been going on about for millions of years...yet it was wrong soemhow. Destroying everything hadn't been the plan.
He began to mop of Nairo's blood as he thought, watching her sleep.
In retrospect, perhaps agreeing to help Lucifer wasn't such a good idea.
He laughed, half choking the sound to avoid waking her.
Now that was the understatement of the mellenia.
"mm i don't belong here." He said quietly. "I don't think I ever have done." He wondered what Beelio was upto - probably snekaing around and heading the mental attacks on the humans. Now he was a demon suited for Hell. without Beelio's influence the first war on heaven could never have happened - Beelio's silver tongue convinced the other angels to join. beelio's thinly veiled threats and mindgames mixed with Lucifer's charisma....it was a wonder that not more joined.
He wondered if they'd ever be allowed back home. Judging from the current events, he truly doubted it.

--

Sin settled down in a bed, slipping under the covers. It was nothing compared to her lavish silken kingsize bed back in Hell, but for the first time she didn't feel like she was in a cage. She wasn't some sex toy, or a trophy for Lucifer to wave around in an attempt to claim a hereditary right over Hell's leadership when he knew othr demons conspired to usurp him. She wasn't trapped anywhere and....well she was beginning to ahve friends...sort of. She doubted that they actually liked her - she saw no reason for them to. She didn't partocularily like herself, despite her apparent self confidence and pride.
She closed her eyes, and imagined butterflies. Soon she was dreaming of a life as a human, with her human mother - whoever the unfortunate woman had been.

--

Adam took one of the higher bedrooms and pulled off his clothes before jumping in with an audible sigh of comfort. He was exhausted, but a little happier. The bed was gorgeously comfortable and he spread his wings fuly out as he laid on his back. After studying the cracks in the ceiling for a while he slipped into sleep.

--

After a while Gabriel's eyes fluttered open. The pins and needles in his severed limbs were unbearable now as they actually started to regrow, and he couldn't stay asleep. He chewed on his lips in an effort to distract himself and focused on Opal sleeping. He smiled, glad she was finding some peace and kept quiet and still so as not to wake her.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 pm
Aisling was mildly tired but a little rest was all she needed. She wondered outside and quietly sat down next to Dougal who didn't even look her way. He was watching the grounds with great intent and focus is seemed but she didn't ask why. She just rested her head against his shoulder and stared out along with him. Eventually....perhaps more tired than she realized, she too fell asleep.

Although Opal had closed her eyes-she didn't really fall asleep. Rest to recharge her powers-yes but she had a body that didn't give her physical exhaustion. She wondered how long her eyes had been shut and decided to check the time. Much to her surprise though she found Gabriel awake and watching her. Her mind was a-buzz her an array of emotions. A mixture of happiness, embarrassment, concern......

Then she remembered what a mess that she must look like and could only muster a sheepish 'hi' at the moment. Although he doubted he was too concerned-she could repair herself somewhat like he and the others could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:52 pm
Gabriel smiled.
"Hey, looks like you've been working hard." He said, his voice a little strained but otherwise back to his normal self. he nodded towards the scufed parts of her and her torn up clothes.
"Are you alright?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:07 pm
"Just sticks, stones, and lightning," Opal replied-trying to add a bit of cheery tone. "A little patch work and I'll be like new. No need for great concern."

She sighed a little as she glanced over his now healing injuries. "I leave you alone for a few hours and look what happens when you don't have your bodyguard around," she tried to tease playfully-to cover up about how worried she was and squeezed his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm
Gabriel laughed.
"Wow. Well, It's my fault for playing at being Rambo, or whatever." he smiled but winced a little, shifting in his place in an attempt to dispell the painful itching sensation.
"rgg this going to drive me insane." he finally complained. "I'm sorry, I just forgot how much it itches" he laughed again.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:28 pm
She looked at him and then thought of herself. She did a mistake and ended here. She felt like her time in heaven was over and it have been centuries since she was there and it felt like her punishment was that she would stop existing in hell. She just sighed and felt how some tears were falling down from her face. She had no hope. She was going to end up as the destiny Lucifer had planed on her and she would no longer exist. She had it in mind and then went close to Mestopheles and felt his warm body and it made her calm. Suddenly her illness came back and she went up and were there was a cut she was vomit blood and sharp objects she had inside. She just looked at Mestopheles and had eyes in tears. She wrote “Stab me “ she then vomited more and then wrote again
“If you care for me then stab me and if you don’t then don’t “  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 pm
Opal knew he was still in some pain, but his reaction to itching himself so feverishly made her giggle. She stood up ans, slipping her shoes off, she sat on the bed with her legs folded beneath her. She fingers and hands went about in a rhythmic motion as her puppet strings went about brushing gently against the areas he seemed to scratch the most. "First time I've ever used my strings in this manner," she replied in an amused tone with a tilt of her of her head. Had he not been hurting she would be attempted to find out if he was ticklish. "Helping?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:48 pm
Gabriel half giggled.
"A little, yeah. You're pretty handy, aren't you?" he teased. "Wht happens if I manage to get you body, hm? You won't hve strings then." He smiled, sighing inr elief as they actually did start to help properly. He gradually sat up too, resting his back against the heabord.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games