Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 am
dragontamer363
[*drums fingers on chin* oppertunity fr emo-nes..hmm...very tempting lol]
[and booyah! it si indeed awesomness biggrin Don'tcha just love Scotty and Spock as a kid? ^_^]
[and leonard nemoy = <3]

((Oh yeah.....loved it. Then to have two Spocks on screen at the same time....like a drug overdose for my system.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:52 am
[heeee. I loved the bit where Kirk made him mad and he completely flipped and tried to kill him. You could see the "Oh s**t! Retreat! retreat!" expression on kirk's face, as if he hadn't thought spock would go so homicidal -heh heh]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:59 am
dragontamer363
[heeee. I loved the bit where Kirk made him mad and he completely flipped and tried to kill him. You could see the "Oh s**t! Retreat! retreat!" expression on kirk's face, as if he hadn't thought spock would go so homicidal -heh heh]

((I grinned at that part.....because I was never a fan of Kirk. I even whispered a quote from Star Wars by the emperor..."Give into your anger..." *does Jedi hand motion*))

((g2g....turkey dinner time))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 am
[lol]
[ahh i watched Star Wars 4 yesterday too :3 so cool]
[sci-fi = love. we need another sci fi rp on this guild...]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:10 am
dragontamer363
[lol]
[ahh i watched Star Wars 4 yesterday too :3 so cool]
[sci-fi = love. we need another sci fi rp on this guild...]

((Yeah...the one you made outside the guild sort of got lost and forgotten... >.< Poor Tatum....she probably died from her injuries by now.....lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:23 am
Eventually....with the mixture of their warmth and calming atmosphere of the moment....Koko started to doze. She laid her head down-her forehead against his and shut her eyes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 am
[I feel so left out, I was never a Star Trek or Star Wars person. I'll sit down to watch an episode of whatever Star Trek was on in the 90's though because I remember watching that with my dad]

Judith jumped up and hugged Patrick.
"You did!" She exclaimed and kissed him. She caught sight of the bag.
"What's in there?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 am
Patrick chuckled happily at the greeting. "It's.....stuff," he replied smiling-moving to hide it slightly behind his back and kissed her again. "You'll probably laugh at me."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:34 am
"No I won't." Judith said now wanting to know what was in the bag more. She craned her neck, trying to look around him to see what was in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:42 am
"I'll hold you to that..." Patrick smiled. He playfully dragged her over to the couch where he pulled her onto his lap again. "But first....." he said cupping the back of her neck and kissed her again while he reached into the bag and got the camera....and click. The flash went off and his laughed at her surprise. The photo slowly developed. "Mhm.....very nice," he grinned turning the picture for her to see.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am
Judith looked at the picture as it developed. She grinned as the forms started taking definition. He was so sweet.
"That's so cute." She hugged him tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:15 am
Patrick smiled and squeezed her back. "I think we'll need a few more...." he smiled. "I need a couple for myself too." Then he reached into the bag-feeling a bit like Santa oddly enough. "Little things to keep me with you," he said pulling out the long sleeved shirt and draped it around her back. "This will have to suffice for a hug while we're apart."

Then he pulled out the bottle of cologne. "So you don't forget my manly scent," he joked. "And to keep those charming Englishmen off you."

"It really more for me actually...." he confessed with a pout.

The next thing he pulled put was artificial rose with a chained holding a large ring. "A flower that can keep," he said rolling the silk petals down her nose. "And..."

He unraveled the chain and leaned close to her to put it on. "This is my class ring," he said. The ring was large and gold. It held an emerald at the center and his school's name and mascot at the sides. His name was ingraved on the inside. "I want this back one day," he replied kissing her softly on the lips. "So we're going to have to meet again."

The last thing he handed her was the envelope. It held photos....one with him looking like he was sleeping-his shirt unbutton and another pleasent one of him smiling. The note was a poem he remembered reading.....

I held a jewel in my fingers
And went to sleep
The day was warm, and winds were prosy
I said, "Twill keep"

I woke - and chide my honest fingers,
The Gem was gone
And now, an Amethyst remembrance
Is all I own

"Yeah....maybe Amethyst doesn't quite work....but it's was the only poem I could think of," he replied hugging her.

((g2g....going to visit my grandparents))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am
[Okay, Have fun. The Macy Day Parade is distracting me anyway. lol]

Judith watched as Patrick pulled all the items out, she was speechless.
"This is amazing..." She said as he presented each item.
She kissed him after he read the poem.
"I think it's lovely. I just feel bad I don't really have anything to leave with you." She touched his ring and remembered something.
"Hold on." She reached over to the arm of the couch where she left her coat and started digging in the pockets looking for something.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:48 pm
[hmn i may give in and just do a star trek one...hopefully that'll stop the boys power-playing if they decide to join ><]
[that depends on if anyone wants to play canon characters alongside their original ones of course wink ]
[It'll be based on only the film, so make things simpler. Zizzy, you won't need to have watched it - such is the wonder of wikipedia mrgreen ]

Drake snored and rolled over  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm
((Sweet...))

Koko's eyes fluttered open-laughed a little at the snore and smiled. She watched his backside-tempted to skim her hand over him but afraid to wake him since he looked so peaceful.

--

Patrick watched in curiousity-wondering what Judith had to give him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games