Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am
Blaze looks up and sees the person. His eyes don't miss anything.. Blaze dose not say a word though. He doesn't feel like drawing attention to anyone.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 am
She sighed wondering hwy she was being so shy. " I was wondering who is a more dominate slave?" she was asking a guard next to her.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
The guard shrugged saying, I dunno." as he walked past her. She narrowed her eyes, and mocked him. Sheflipped out her wings slightly, making him trip and fall face first on the ground. " If there is one thing i can't stand its a dumb guard with no repsect for anything.." she mummbled dlow, as her eyes looked over at a boy. she blushed stupidly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
BB is dragged once again to a slave market without knowing what was comming.
She still remembers the last one... All the pain..

Please let me be free! -she begged the guard.  

Beau-sama

Generous Sex Symbol

deathbynight22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am
BB isHardcore
User Image
BB is dragged once again to a slave market without knowing what was comming.
She still remembers the last one... All the pain..

Please let me be free! -she begged the guard.
*walks up to the new slave and smirks saying "ahh you will do fine in my collection i think i shall claim you ".  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
She sees a man aproaching and looking at her. Hes talking with the guard.
Is this the villain going to get my soul?  

Beau-sama

Generous Sex Symbol

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am
User ImageNaz looked around. " I hate this, and all of these people are stupid." She said said as she stood up from the rest of the girls she had came into concact with. for some reason they loved to play with her tail... " I want out.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 am
BB isHardcore
User Image
She sees a man aproaching and looking at her. Hes talking with the guard.
Is this the villain going to get my soul?
*finishes talking to the guard walks up to her with a collar and says "your now mine ".  

deathbynight22

Beau-sama

Generous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am
User ImageNot Again! She thought The collar! She hated collars. The latest master she had liked to walk her around like a dog. She looked at the man. He had a creepy grin on his lips. He looked creepy. She tried to escape when the guard opened the door but she failed. Let me out! She screamed. But it was hopeless. The creepy man had her on his hands...She was hims...untill death...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:55 am
BB isHardcore
User ImageNot Again! She thought The collar! She hated collars. The latest master she had liked to walk her around like a dog. She looked at the man. He had a creepy grin on his lips. He looked creepy. She tried to escape when the guard opened the door but she failed. Let me out! She screamed. But it was hopeless. The creepy man had her on his hands...She was hims...untill death...
*He connected the chain to the collar and pulled dragging her from the cage and says 'your going to be a good little slave  

deathbynight22

Beau-sama

Generous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am
User ImageShe cried...Once again she was in the arms of a stranger creepy guy... But a bit of hope lied in her heart...Is this the master that is going to free me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 am
BB isHardcore
User ImageShe cried...Once again she was in the arms of a stranger creepy guy... But a bit of hope lied in her heart...Is this the master that is going to free me?
*He led her from the slave market taking her to his home he recently purchased and redecorated to suit his life as a slave owner  

deathbynight22

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 pm
Blaze yawns "man what i wouldn't give to get out of here. id do anything to get out of this place. " he sighs and looks down . "i dont think that will happen he said under his breath.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image
over athim, " Get over it." she said as she started at him slightly. " If anyone here ever becomes a master they had better come get me.." she said playfully to the trying to lightnen the mood.

User Image

Raven looked up. She smiled a little. "Well, i could ask if you'd .like oto come to my home?" she asked while hoping he was more dominat than her, because they would get along much easier if he was.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:34 pm
Blaze sat up "well that is not my choice right now is it. but i must warn u dominance is something all dragons try to be the best at. so ill try to be more dominate then you. think that will work for you then id like to be with you if not id still like to be with you. " Blaze smiled at raven.

User Image  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games