Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru turned her face up and wrinkled her nose playfully when her boyfriend kissed her on the head, before cracking up with muffled laughter at him calling her 'babe'. Her giggles quickly died away when she took the time to properly kiss him back, and she momentarily rested her head on his shoulder before shaking her head. "Don't ask me. Yesterday I was... I dunno, twelve?" She snorted. "I don't think I'm ready to leave next year," the brunette complained quietly. She loved Hogwarts; it had been home for so long now, she wasn't sure what she was going to do when she wasn't returning for another year. Pru thought maybe... she might like to move back to Ireland, though.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:33 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

As he listened to her, he kept a small smile on his lips. Sure, leaving here would be hard, as he'd been here for six years now. He'd made great friends, met someone he loved... There had been hard times and easy times. But everything needed to end and after Hogwarts, their real lives started. Everyone would go off and get jobs, get married and have kids. And Addison... well, he was already in love. Wherever Pru went with her life, he'd be there. "Honestly though, wherever you go, I go. Hogwarts has been my... our lives for the last six years, but I want you to be my life after it as well." He smiled at her and leaned in, kissing her nose.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm

User Image

p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru flushed about as red as her lipstick at his statement, and even more so when he kissed her nose. "You've always been such a sap," she grumbled, but it was very clear from her tone that she didn't mind. She was a bit jealous, in a way. She'd never been able to come up with grand romantic speeches or even ever been terribly good at vocalizing those sorts of feelings; actions spoke louder than words, right? But now Pru was envious of Addy's eloquence and ability to say exactly what he felt. "I... I want you to be my life for a long while too," she settled on, and nudged her shoulder against his affectionately. This was Addy, after all, whom she'd been close friends with since she was eleven and dating since she was fourteen. They were inseparable, and she assumed they always would be.

OOC:
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addy knew that she as good at vocalizing her feelings as he was, but whenever she did, he appreciated it. Smiling at her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and laid his head against hers. "Good," was all he said. After the next year was over, they'd have to start talking about their life after Hogwarts. He would move wherever she wanted to, even if that meant into her parents' house.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:24 pm

User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori hurried into the Great Hall, fearful of being late yet again. This was a yearly occurrence for her, it seemed. She always spent a little too long on her hair, which caused her to arrive just before the feast was set to begin. Thankfully, as she finally made it to her table, she saw that the feasting had not started yet. Phew. Glancing around, she gathered her composure as she strutted to her seat. She made a mental note of how adorable Pru and Addy were being, snuggling and kissing and such. They were so cute! Gosh, she loved her friends. Speaking of which... She only had one more year to push her other friends together! Dakota had broken up with her, so now she could continue her previous endeavors of getting him and Feather together. There was also the curious case of Lyall and Rider. Those two... Ugh! Did she have to push them into a closet somewhere and lock the door or what? Tori sighed, blowing a single blonde curl back into place from her forehead. It was like she had to do everything around here.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                                                  ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR SǀXƬH ƳƐAR ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xx
                                                                  MAƊAM MALƘǀƝS ǀƝƬƐRƝ .xxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                                                  That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                                                  But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                                                  That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                                                  'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                                                  and you won't believe, that girl was me.

Devlyn Maycry
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:26 pm

User Image

User Image
                                                    ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Kimberly was shocked at how quickly the year passed. It had been a fun one though, that was for sure. Between Quidditch practice and helping in the library, she was definitely busy, just how she liked it. In fact, Kim was still in awe that she made first reserve on the team. After all, it wasn't like she was raised to play Quidditch, like some kids were. She just really liked the sport, and boom, confidence and hard work paid off for her. Hm, maybe if she put that much thought into her homework... nah! She couldn't possibly do both. That was why she had Kiley to help her. Walking into the Great Hall for the End of the Year feast, Kim immediately spotted her friend, Brandon, and suddenly felt dizzy and wanted to go back to her dorm. It would be easy to just turn around and run back up the stairs... No, she wanted to enjoy the feast... With a nervous sigh, Kim approached her teammate and sat down with him. "Hey Brandon, what's up?" she said, trying to keep calm through the exchange. Okay, hello had been achieved. What was next... Conversation topics? "So, do you have any plans for summer? Or ideas about classes for next year?" she asked.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                                    𝒮𝐸𝒞𝒪𝒩𝒟 𝒴𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒢𝑅𝒴𝐹𝐹𝐼𝒩𝒟𝒪𝑅 x

They said change your clothes, she said no I won't.
                                                    They said comb your hair, she said some kids don't.
                                                    And her parents dreams went up in smoke.
                                                    She's a wild one with an angel's face.
                                                    She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
                                                    When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee,
                                                    He said you can be anything you want to be.
                                                    She's a wild one runnin' free.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Diamond Wales

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:57 pm

███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Seventh Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden spotted his favourite gryffindor, and grinned. He was, as always, later than most to arrive at the feast. Of course this was his last feast, so who was she to care about arriving on time or whatever. Except to see his favourite gryffindor of course. And she... she was definitely worth it. Especially now that she was single. That meant he could do more than just flirt with her now. He smirked and made his way over to her, before plopping into the seat next to her and immediately draping and arm around her shoulder. "Hey there gorgeous." He greeted, before pressing a kiss to her cheek and winking at her.

He was either about to get slapped, or she would get all blushy and giggly like she normally did. But she was hella cute... so either way it would be worth it. He grinned and looked her up and down. "And can I say, you look extra gorgeous tonight. You trying to impress me or somethin'?"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

The Shiny Furret
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:25 am

User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori was looking around the table and the rest of the Hall, the same ditzy smile on her face. She usually had a grin similar to her current one, one that showed that she was just happy to be there. She did enjoy the feasts. It gave her time to chat with her housemates without having any class lectures or homework to interrupt them. Suddenly, she was joined by a familiar face, a handsome boy sliding into the seat directly next to her. He even greeted her by her nickname. "Hey Jay," she replied, her smile seeming to grow, her cheeks glowing. Of course, just like Jayden, he also greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. How cute! Tori beamed at him with a bit of a giggle. "What, you mean my uniform? The one I wear every day? Nooo, I can't say I'm trying to impress you," she added, twisting a blonde curl around her finger, attempting to look innocent. Sure, she was wearing her plain old uniform, but there was a possibly that she spent a little extra time on her hair and makeup with the hope of seeing him at the feast. Who could blame her? He was turning out to be a good friend, and he was super cute! Surely he was trying to impress her too, right? Otherwise, why would he continue to call her Gorgeous, other than just stating the truth?

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                                                  Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:07 am

User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

Fianna was simply amazed by how swiftly the year gone. It didn't seem so long ago she was getting Sorted, then learning to really fly a broomstick, and now all of a sudden she getting packed up and ready for the ride back to London. She almost didn't want to leave, but the infinite possibilities of summer holiday awaited; there was just so much to do, so much fun to have.

Arriving for the Feast, Fianna made the now familiar turn into the Great hall toward the Gryffindor table, and was glad to see the party hadn't started without her; the eleven year old would have been upset to be late for supper.She'd taken Linny's advice and gotten herself mostly packed already, and her little corner of Hogwarts looked so bare with it all loaded into her trunk for the train.

Wearing her dress shirt untucked, and her tie loosely knotted over the grey uniform skirt, Fianna was really dressing down for the occasion, but then she wasn't a Prefect like her adoptive older sister, nor was she trying to impress a boyfriend. No, it was time to get casual, have some fun, make plans for the summer, and spend time with friends.

'Speaking of which...' Fianna looked around and she spotted Brandon and Kimberly, fellow Reserves from the Quidditch Team. She bounced over toward where they were sitting at the table, and she said cheerily, "Hi, Kim, hi, Brandon."

The Shiny Furret"

Diamond Wales

OOC: Sorry for multi-quote, editing issues. >.>

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:37 am

███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Seventh Year ◆ Gryffindor ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                      Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                      Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                      I'm my own shrink
                                                      Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                      I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden smirked at her, and shook his head. "A little birdy tells me your lying. You're obviously trying to impress someone... and I don't see you talking to anyone but me." He drawled, winking at her at the end. He could read her cute smiles and giggles like a mind reader. It seemed he could make her blush with just about anything he said. He was guessing he could probably make her blush with just a single wink. He hoped it stayed that way.... for a very long time. Her silly boyfriend may have dumped her, but that didn't mean he was that stupid. He was never going to let her go, and she wasn't even technically his yet.... she would be though. He wasn't one to just let things get away from him... especially pretty little things like her.

The way she twisted a piece of hair around her finger made his heart beat a tiny bit faster. "So how about you tell me why a gorgeous girl like you is trying to impress a simple man like me?" It wasn't like he was much of anything special. He was just an a*****e really.

ooc:

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                      Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                      Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                      Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                      You'll see purpose start to surface

ooc:

The Shiny Furret

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:25 pm

User Image

User Image
                                                                  ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori grinned at Jayden, trying to hide her little white lie behind her smile. She imagined he could see right through it, though. Still, maybe she could keep up the charade for just a while longer. It was fun, their back and forth banter. "I talk to a lot of people, just not right now. For the moment, you have all of my undivided attention, so don't waste it!" she exclaimed. Her cheeks tinged a light pink color when he winked at her, just like he always did. Tori was usually caught up on all of the gossip, but she hadn't heard anything about Jayden. Which was surprising, because he seemed like the type of guy that could get all of the girls to do whatever he wanted with just one look. It was starting to work on her, after all. "I could be trying to impress anyone, not just you." she replied, attempting to look defiant by sticking her nose up in the air and smirking. Honestly, the look didn't suit her, and it probably looked hilarious to anyone witnessing it. "So, any plans for the summer? I guess I won't see you next year, since you're graduating and everything," she added. It made her sad, knowing that he wouldn't be here to call her Gorgeous next term, but she was sure he would find a way to pop back up in her life somewhere in some way.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Devlyn Maycry
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:38 pm

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 181 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Slytherin. Second place, with a total of 440 points, goes to Ravenclaw. And finally, in first place with a total of 530 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret
Crew

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 pm

User Image
User Image
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓻𝓿𝒆 𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻

At least, it was school time again, and more importantly, Quidditch time! Over the summer holiday, Kimberly had gone to Diagon Alley and purchased her very own broom with her savings. It was a Nimbus 2001, so it was super new, but it would get the job done, and it was better than the school brooms. Hopefully, it would help her to be the best Keeper she could be. While at the Hogsmeade station, Kim and Ki met up with their friends and rode up to the castle together, parting ways when it came to their different houses. Colin, Di and Ki went one way, and Kim and Brandon went the other way. Skipping over to the Gryffindor table, the third year took a seat and gazed up at the front of the Hall, where the Sorting had begun. She remembered her Sorting quite well, recalling how excited she was to have been accepted among the house of Lions. Hopefully, the newest round of students would find the same feeling of acceptance when they were sorted. "So Brandon, you're still gonna tryout for Quidditch this year, right?" she asked her friend. Kim liked playing on the team with him, and her other teammates of course. In her mind, this was her last year to get as much practice in as she could, because next year, their Captain and starting Keeper would be graduated and gone, which meant she would have to fight for a spot on the starting team. There was a pinch of doubt in herself in the back of her mind, but she would train hard regardless and let the chips fall where they may when the time came.

Sometimes I have dreams. I picture myself flying above the clouds, high in the sky.
                                                              Conquering the world with my magic piano, never being scared, but then I realize,
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know who's gonna save me?
                                                              I'm supergirl and I'm here to save the world, and I wanna know why I feel so alone?

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Diamond Wales
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:57 am

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper seventh year

Pru goodnaturedly rolled her eyes as Tori went on about how 'cute' she and Addy were, and not the first time. She climbed up into a carriage, extending a hand to help her friend, and snickering at her blush, visible even in the dark. "Maybe you're not supposed to like either of them," she shrugged, "Or maybe one of them will end up with someone else and decide for you. I wouldn't worry about it; you can flip a coin after graduation or something," she laughed. The brunette seriously doubted her friend would ever have problems with blokes not liking her enough, so she didn't really have much to fear in that regard. The carriage ride passed all too quickly, and Pru found herself sitting down for her final start of term feast. She kept her eyes on the Sorting, not that she had any particular investment in it this year, as she didn't recognize any of the first years.

OOC:
The Shiny Furret

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Moving along at a pace unknown to man-
And you thought the lions were bad!
Well, they tried to kill my brothers;
And for every king that died-
Oh, they would crown another.
And it's harder than you think...
Telling dreams from one another.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSixth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Last year and the year before Ivy had sat with Vio at the Slytherin table, so it seemed only fair that she return the favor this year. Besides, Vio hadn't gotten the chance to spend the train ride with her girlfriend, being trapped in the prefects car, and she wanted to catch up. So 'sixth year prefect' and 'example setting' be damned, she was going to sit where she wanted, and she dared anyone to try to stop her. With these rebellious thoughts in mind, she took a seat at the Gryffindor table, crossing her legs primly, and pointedly ignored any stares sent her way, focusing on the Sorting. She could judge the incoming Slytherins just as well from over here. And it was no longer her responsibility to take them up to the common room before the night was over. She assumed Hastings and Townsend were capable enough, even if they ended up snogging afterwards.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And felled in the night;
By the ones you think you love!
They will come for you-
Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand...
Oh, to see what it means to be free;
Of the shackles and the dreams.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games