Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

"Well considering were roomies hopefully I figure out some way to tell you two apart...eventully. Otherwise I'm going to have come up with a list of silly and creative nicknames for you guys." Cian replied. It only seemed nice he would try to be able to tell them appart. Once he knew them well he was pretty certain he should be able. Cian and his mind that could switch a topic faster than anything thought of sports. Will and Jack had explained Qudditch to him and he had every intent of trying out if he could. "You guys did the opps of telling me about the noble magic sport with the funny name, you planning on trying out. I figured I would, why not." Cian asked, it be awesome to do it together

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:16 am
Mercy, mercy, knock down my door
Told me you were here to replace my scorn
Not so fast with your stick back face
I dare you to run when they get there

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

slytherin │ first year │ halfblood

Manon smiled brightly when the Hat declared her a Slytherin, before exchanging a matching, trademarked, Warlow sneer with her elder cousin, who looked none too pleased at the prospect of them being housemates. Ugh, as if she cared what freaky Treva thought. Everyone knew she Had Problems, and she'd probably end up disowned eventually. For something. Taid would think of something. Either way, Treva was already a sixth year, so they'd only have to endure one another's presence for two years. That was fine with Manon. She was used to being alone. She didn't need to cling to her family... and she knew no one at the table, she realized. There was the obnoxious blond boy from the boats, talking to one of the Hawthorne twins, the slightly smirkier one. That left her with the green-haired Lockwood. "Please tell me you're not a metamorphmagus," she sighed gustily, sitting down next to him. "I can't take two in one house, I really can't. Manon Warlow," she added, "In case you didn't hear." She'd been one of the last to be sorted, to her dismay. Stupid W.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Feel my wicked ways running through my veins
Take a bitter taste of a shallow grave
I watched you burn, burn, burn
Till the many breaks, and you wash away

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:50 am

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Third Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell was fuming. ”Move!” She couldn't help herself. She should have screamed more, or slapped him. At least she didn't cry, though she did come close. The small crowd of students departing the carriages was where she eventually found her only two “friends” at the school and made their way to the house table. It was a bit of a stretch to call them friends, really, neither girl liked the other but it was a bond of necessity more than anything. They were mean, they were rather unliked, and they were pureblood. So why not be mean, unliked, and pure, together? What's the point in making hilariously cruel japes without an audience to appreciate it? ”Ugh, you're never going to believe what happened!” By the time she had finished explaining her terribly one-sided version of events, the pair of girls uttered a collective ”Ewwww.” Arianell was grateful for their sympathy.

”Don't worry about them,” Esmée, the dirty blonde, had said pointedly. Renee chimed in next, ”I bet you anything they'll get expelled from school before graduation.” Renee was tending to her dark brown curls, but Esmee saw the look on Arianell's face and gave a delighted, ”Oooooh, what are you thinking?”

”What?” Ari feigned shock and surprise, much to the other girl's suspicion. ”Who, me? Nothing... Well maybe nothing... We'll see.” She gave a little shrug, combed her fingers through her hair and paused only when the sorting began. Her sister's name was one of the first few to be called and she all but dropped her jaw when the girl was sorted into Hufflepuff. It was as if every suspicion she had had finally been confirmed. Mam will be none too pleased. Tad would find some joy in it, spin it to suit mam's ideals, which, even Ari had to admit, was probably for the best. ”What a surprise?” She said, sarcastically, when she realized the girls' were waiting haphazardly for a sign of how to react. She gave them free reign. The trio spent the rest of the sorting criticizing Isolde Blodwen, and practically every other sorted first year (excluding the Slytherin's, of course.)

══════════════════════
WHEN:: Fall 2040
WHERE:: Slytherin Table
WITH WHO:: Renee and Esmée (NPCs)

══════════════════════

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:20 pm
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will rolled his eyes as if the threat of a ridiculous nickname could make him spill his secrets. "Sink or swim my friend. As long as my nickname doesn't have anything Shakespeare, I'm good." It's an annoying habit old people, especially older women had to assume that his full name was William and go on about which play his mother must've been attracted to to name him so.
By the time he figured out who the hell William Shakespeare was he pretty much hated the guy and almost all he stood for. He kept watching the sorting if only to stop himself from trying to stare over at the Gryffindor table to see how his twin was faring but eventually he caved and gave a small smile at seeing Londy being the new person Jack clung to. For all his ranting and raving about being the elder twin, he was especially clingy and always laying or cuddling up next to him for no reason. This separate house thing won't be too bad after all. Will turned to Cian as he started talking about Quidditch (had he zoned out that much?) and talked about trying out. "That's cool, we can tryout together then. Which position are you thinking of?" Though they'd given him a basic rundown of the sport, he hoped his new friend took some time to actually read up on it more than just listening to them.
Kungfudemoness

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ι can ғeel тнe nιgнт вegιnnιng, ѕeparaтe мe ғroм тнe lιvιng
                                          υnderѕтandιng мe, aғтer all ι've ѕeen
                                          pιecιng every тнoυgнт тogeтнer, ғιnd тнe wordѕ тo мaĸe мe вeттer
                                          ιғ ι only ĸnew нow тo pυll мyѕelғ aparт

spaceByron supposed he shouldn't have been surprised when one of his housemates joined him. He was, after all, a Lockwood, and had been sorted into Slytherin. It was likely that at least a couple of his housemates came from families not all that dissimilar to his, and would flock towards him for his name alone. To his reckoning, he and the Warlow girl were as likely to get along as he was with anyone else. She certainly wasn't the worst companion he could have for his first night in the castle. He focused his attention on her when she spoke to him, frowning slightly at her obvious agitation with metamorphmagi. "I'm not, no. My mother is a Meadows, the hair comes from her side of the family," he explained, eyes crossing to look at the hair that had fallen into his face. It was one of his father's pet peeves, that he couldn't seem to control his hair. At least the man wasn't bothered by the color, he supposed. "Though, just because I'm not, doesn't mean there's not another one around somewhere." He had to wrack his brains for the one she was thinking of, recalling that there was a Warlow possessing the gene as well. He gathered that Manon wasn't particularly fond of that particular relation, and filed the information away.

spaceGlancing back at the head of the Great Hall, he noticed that the sorting seemed to be winding down, thankfully. He was starting to get bored. And hungry.
                                          "Byron Lockwood," he said in reply to her introduction. "It's nice to meet you." If that were really true, he wasn't sure yet. But if nothing else, she had approached him, so it would be rude not to at least feign interest in her attention. And she came from a proper enough family. Nothing his father would be impressed by, of course. But not so low as to cause any trouble for him. Mother would be pleased he was making friends. If that's what this was, anyway.

ι вelιeve тнaт dreaмѕ are ѕacred, тaĸe мy darĸeѕт ғearѕ
                                          and play тнeм lιĸe a lυllaвy, lιĸe a reaѕon wнy
                                          lιĸe a play oғ мy oвѕeѕѕιonѕ, мaĸe мe υnderѕтand тнe leѕѕon
                                          ѕo ι'll ғιnd мyѕelғ, ѕo ι won'т вe loѕт agaιn

wнere - House Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2040
                                          wιтн - Housemates - Manon
                                          - ooc -
                                          Open for interaction!

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

"Well I always was pretty good with baseball at my last school. So I'll go for Beater, but they can put me honstly what they need. I would be learning either way. What about you?" Cian replied. He liked the idea of hitting cannonballs at others. He assumed getting hurt was easily fixed in this kind of game. Other wise there would be an issue if all the players were hurt at any given point. Not sure if his parents woud approve of it but dang it he still wanted to play Qudditch, is seemed exciting. He would have to write to Aeryn about Qudditch. She be down for a potentially bloody sport. She certainly be competitive enough. He already had tomorrow's letter home half written in his head. Write to let them know what house he got. All about his house. Perhaps send Aeryn a box of weird jelly beans.

Ooc: sorry just saw some errors had to fix xP

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:07 am

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

Manon raised an eyebrow. She'd heard of the Meadows, but she hadn't realized they had such... odd hair. Then she rolled her eyes. "My cousin. She's profoundly disturbed." He introduced himself as Byron, which was not the most... flattering name in existence, but she supposed there were worse. At least Mother hadn't given her one of those awful names ending in -wen. "You have a twin, don't you? In Ravenclaw?" She remembered a very similar looking boy being sorted just before him. "That must be interesting, having a twin. I have a brother, but he's very small. And very spoiled," she sniffed. "Still, I suppose it's to be expected. Little heir and whatnot." It infuriated her to no end that everything would someday go to Lewys. Lewys, who deserved exactly none of it. He was a dull, entitled brat who'd plunge the entire family into ruin once again.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

oғ all тнe тradeѕ тнaт'ѕ goιn' тнe вeggιn' ιѕ тнe вeѕт
                                              ғor wнen a мan ιѕ тιred нe can ѕιт down and reѕт
                                              нe can вeg ғor нιѕ dιnner, нe'ѕ noтнιng elѕe тo do
                                              wнen нe coмeѕ aroυnd тнe corner wιтн нιѕ old rιg-a-doo

spaceCel hadn't bothered trying to locate anyone to sit with on the train; he'd been rather late to arrive, unfortunately, only barely managing to board before it was taking off. He'd ended up shuttering himself in a compartment that was mostly-empty, with only a couple of older students inside, and promptly fallen back asleep. When he'd woken hours later, it'd been with a crick in his neck and to an empty compartment. He had to wonder if he'd chased the upperclassmen away with his snoring. Not that he minded, since it meant he didn't have to feel bad about practicing his fiddle, which he had. For the remainder of the journey. Upon arriving at the school, he'd taken a moment to marvel over the apparently-horseless carriages before climbing into one with three students he didn't know, smiling widely at the lot of them before staring out the window the entire way to the castle.

spaceNow that he was in the Great Hall, however, he had a goal, which was to find Enid. She was a fun lass, for sure, and he'd missed her over the holiday. He'd tried writing to her, of course, but he was rubbish at such things. What few letters he'd penned were flowery and dramatic and exactly what should've been expected from him, but there hadn't been very many of them. He'd have to apologize, and make it up to her. Maybe write her a song. He spotted his housemate easily enough, grinning ear to ear as he joined her at the table.
                                              "Fancy seein' yer 'ere, lass," he greeted with a wink, settling next to her, his elbow on the table and his chin on his fist. "'Av a pleasant train ride?" Truthfully, he was curious. Who had she ridden with? Had she looked for him at all? Probably not, he'd have been fairly easy to find. Well, once he'd started playing his fiddle, anyway. By which point she might've already given up looking. If she'd been looking at all.

and ιт'ѕ over тнe ғιeldѕ wιтн мy pacĸ on мy вacĸ
                                              and over тнe ғιeldѕ wιтн мy greaт нeavy ѕacĸ
                                              wιтн тнe нoleѕ ιn мy ѕнoeѕ and мy тoeѕ peepιng тнroυgн
                                              ѕιngιng ѕĸιnny-мe-rιnĸ a doodle o ғor old joнnny dнυ

wнere - House Table
                                              wιтн - Enid
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι can ғeel тнe nιgнт вegιnnιng, ѕeparaтe мe ғroм тнe lιvιng
                                          υnderѕтandιng мe, aғтer all ι've ѕeen
                                          pιecιng every тнoυgнт тogeтнer, ғιnd тнe wordѕ тo мaĸe мe вeттer
                                          ιғ ι only ĸnew нow тo pυll мyѕelғ aparт

spaceByron waited for some biting remark to accompany the expression she gave at his explanation for his hair. When none game, and she instead insulted her cousin, he relaxed somewhat. "I had heard some rumors here and there. Didn't really pay attention to the details, though." It was important to know things, his father always said, but unbecoming to be a gossip. There was a fine line to tread, and Byron wasn't particularly good at walking it. He tended to forget everything but names, truth be told, and a vague sense of positive or negative attached to them. But, if Manon was going to talk about her family, he wouldn't exactly not listen. It might be useful information.

spaceHe nodded in answer to her question regarding Blair. He wasn't sure if 'interesting' was quite the word for it, though. Then again, to someone who didn't have one, he supposed it might be.
                                          "Blair's younger than me, only by a few minutes," he replied. "I suppose I'm technically the spoiled one, since I'm the heir, but he never seemed to mind. It left him to do what he wanted more than I was generally allowed." Right up until he'd shown magic and Byron hadn't, of course. Not that he was going to share that much. It wasn't information anyone needed to have. In any case, Byron had always felt himself somewhat jealous of Blair's relative freedom. Seeing how much his brother had resented the loss of that freedom only irked him more. At least he'd had it to begin with. He frowned slightly at her. "But, your family is old-fashioned as well, then? Not handing the title off to a girl? My mother's the eldest of her siblings, but she was passed over in favor of the youngest. My Uncle Hyacinth. Meanwhile, his oldest is also a girl, and I'm betting she'll find a way to inherit in spite of our grandfather's insistence that it should pass to her brother." It was idiotic, really. If his mother, and therefore he, couldn't be heir to the Meadows fortune, there was no reason for Chrysanthemum to get it. But, her parents indulged her. They were far too... well. He wasn't sure there was a polite word for it. His father certainly didn't have any.

ι вelιeve тнaт dreaмѕ are ѕacred, тaĸe мy darĸeѕт ғearѕ
                                          and play тнeм lιĸe a lυllaвy, lιĸe a reaѕon wнy
                                          lιĸe a play oғ мy oвѕeѕѕιonѕ, мaĸe мe υnderѕтand тнe leѕѕon
                                          ѕo ι'll ғιnd мyѕelғ, ѕo ι won'т вe loѕт agaιn

wнere - House Table
                                          wιтн - Housemates - Manon
                                          - ooc -
                                          Open for interaction!

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:13 pm
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

Will nodded and could see how Cian could relate baseball to being a beater, except that he didn't throw his bat down in a game of Quidditch unless he was suicidal. He had considered, at one time, to try possibly try for beater once he was finally at school but all that sorta changed after watching some of his aunt's training for her games. Aunt Cyd was easily their coolest aunt, she played for Scotland for crying out loud, but she was also one of the most terrifying. Right after Aunt Rose. He'd heard and seen the horror stories that came from her training and diet regime and if that's what it took to knock people out the sky, he'd rather just be the lucky fellow who dodged. "I'm trying for chaser, they're pretty much the star of the show until the seeker swoops in and steals all the glory." he said wryly. Will understood that the seekers had pretty much the hardest job on the team but c'mon. It seemed kinda unfair that the seeker was the most popular position while the chasers were the ones actually earning the points. "That or keeper, whichever one really." he added with a shrug and sniff.
Kungfudemoness

You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 am

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

Manon sniffed. "Lewys is only six. Papa and Mother only wanted two, a boy and a girl, to begin with- Papa's the second eldest of five," she shuddered. "I can't imagine. And Mother was an only child, which she loathed, I suppose, because her mother was so oppressive." No one in Manon's immediate family was terribly fond of Delyth Rice, who acted as though Papa was some sort of terrible villain keeping them all locked up in a tower and away from her. In reality, it was just that no one could stand the woman, who still behaved as if her very adult daughter was a rebellious teenager. When he asked if her family was old-fashioned, she gave a little laugh that held no humor whatsoever. "It's all Taid- my grandfather, really. He named Papa as heir, even though Anti Nerys is older than him, because Papa is the eldest son- not that I'm complaining- and now he absolutely insists that it go to Lewys after Father." She sighed. "Lewys wouldn't know what to do with a title and estate if it danced a jig in front of him. He's utterly hopeless. They'll marry him off to some clever girl to manage it all for him, and then she'll divide up the estate for her family and it'll all be ruined." And I'll get to say, 'I told you so', was written clearly on her face.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:45 am
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Third Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Rebecca noted the only class she didn’t take that Jeremy had was law. She didn’t see it as a class she wanted to take. It was like history. As interesting as it was she didn’t want to learn about it in a classroom. Read about it at her leisure perhaps although even that was unlikely. She was more then willing to take the more hands on classes. Well she supposed that muggle studies, wasn’t exactly hands on. “I kind of went for classes I found intriguing, most are all hands on magic stuff. Kind of my preference.” She told him.

Glancing to the sorting Rebecca noticed a lot of Hufflepuff sortings. Slytherin had what seemed to be a better sorting the previous year. Then again if memory served her year was just as laxed in the number of new snakes. ‘Guess there’s give and take…’ She thought to herself. “So we seem to be lacking new members. Do you that’s good or bad for the Quidditch team?” She questioned. Quidditch might not be her thing but it was Jeremy’s so why not question it.

Company : Jeremy

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : She's already starting the pretend game...

Kungfudemoness

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:46 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

"I bet the seekers are the most targeted. It be fun but i rather not paint a huge target on my back. As beater if I get hit it's my own fault for not hitting it away right."Cian replied. Seeker sounded risky they were the most valuable and so they be the first choice to take out. He have to find some books on the sport. The sorting would end soon as one of his new fellow house mates was a W last name. She seemed snooty though like she had to go poop or something and was trying to hide that fact. "Ugh when is food..... my stomach demands a sacrifice of yummy things..." Cian wined the hunger finally annoying him.

Ooc:

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:57 pm
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                      𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                      𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

"Now that you say that maybe we'll have a boom next year. Though we did get some variety."
                                                                He said looking at the first years one girl kinda reminded him of him at first year. They had some social first years as well. One seemed annoyed food wasnt here yet and Jeremy couldn't blame him. Jeremy was just less vocal than the blonde first year. "If they all try out we have plenty just one or two would be good. Some may even get first string. They took me for the main team in first year." Jeremy continued. Sortting seemed to be winding down finally so prehaps the growling stomachs can get fed.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:45 am
    The rats are on parade
    Another mad charade
    What you gonna do?
    Everything's erased
    What you gonna do?

Will nodded in agreement at Cian's thoughts about the seekers. That was probably the biggest drawback to being the seeker was that the bludgers were always going to be flying towards you the most. It'd probably also suck if the other team's seeker caught the snitch either right before you or when you weren't even looking because then you'd be black and blue for no reason. Yeah, seeker was not the way to go for him. He snickered as his friend started whining about being hungry, his own stomach joining in with it's own grumbling causing him to poke it chidingly. "We've still got a handful of people left to sort and then the headmaster has to make this big speech and theennnn, we can eat." Having heard the spiel from his cousins, he'd been told it would feel like forever until they could finally eat but he had thought they'd just been exaggerating. Lo and behold they were actually right and he was ready to gnaw on the freaking table.
    Kungfudemoness

You can stay asleep
    If you wanted to
    You can run with me
    If you wanted to
    Yeah you can run with me
    If you wanted to

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games