Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

JasmineKiwiFire

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Sequine

Fuzzymelonlord

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx❧ Ɯнєяє Aм I? The Black Lake
xxx❧ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Xia
xxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Boat Ride
xxxxx❧ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I hope I see the mermaids!

As soon as she'd discovered they were to travel by boat, Joellen had sprinted to the lake and found the best (in her opinion) boat of the lot. She refused holding the lamp, simply because she'd probably be looking over the edge the whole trip. It was thrilling! Luke and Steffi had even told her there might be mermaids there to greet her, and that just made the eleven year old more excited. She looked up with a bright grin when Xia joined her, and the girl pat the seat beside her. They were almost to school and the excitement was palpable through the throng of first year students. As soon as the boats began moving, she looked out into the glassy lake, eyes wide with her sheer excitement.

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley]

Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀs, ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴɢs, ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀꜰᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ; ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ; ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Black Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aria, First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Riding in Style... sorta
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We had better not capsize

Awstin flushed when Aria said she was a strong swimmer. She also did her best to assure him that everything was safe, but he was still quite unsure. "I'm sure you're absolutely correct, Aria. Unfortunately, I am not skilled at swimming, as I never properly learned. You'll have to forgive my nerves on the matter." She showed a moment of hesitation, and looked a bit nervous herself. "Of course they wouldn't. Just don't tip the boat and I'm sure we'll arrive safe and sound." He awkwardly pat her arm, before following the teacher off to the lake proper. Wow, those boats really did look rickety... In order to hopefully soothe Aria's mind, he stepped in first, arms akimbo to prevent tipping. Once he was safely sitting down, the boy lifted the lantern, deciding he could hold it, if only for a better view of their new school.

Devlyn Maycry

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Unsorted First Year Adopted

Location : Hogsmeade Station → The Lake

Enid followed Mr. Murdoch and the group of first years to the lake. The eleven year old wasn’t against boats. Unlike one kid who seemed to want to run as far away from them as humanly possible. Something told her she wouldn’t be much help to the kid if she joined him. As such she avoided the situation. She stopped Joellen but saw her with another girl and didn’t want to get involved there. After all she wasn’t exactly a people person.

Deciding it was probably best, Enid got a boat of her own. Climbing in she took hold of the lantern. The thought of what was in the lake was definitely in her mind. Although she turned her attention away from it when they were told they were about to get moving. Getting settled in like Mr. Murdoch said, she didn’t plan on doing anything crazy. The drier she could stay the better. Hopefully the people sharing the same boat as her would feel the same.

With : Other first years... Callum Murdoch

Wearing : Uniform

OOC : - - -

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 am

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceOnce it seemed like the first years were all accounted for, Cal began leading them to the lake. He stopped at the shore, doing a quick headcount to make sure he hadn't lost anyone on the way. "Alright, everyone, listen up! We'll be taking the boats across the lake to the school. Each boat seats four students, and someone will have to hold the lantern. Be careful boarding, and no fooling around. I don't want to see any nonsense, and I don't think any of you want to land a detention before you even make it to the school." Knowing that there were probably at least one or two students, who'd fancy just that, Cal narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms before continuing. "Any students who think it would be funny or somehow impressive to accomplish such a task, I advise you re-evaluate your priorities. Carefully." Alright, so it paid to be intimidating sometimes. He found that, generally, he didn't have to make outright threats; his face and posture did it for him. He was pretty sure that anything the students could think of as far as a punishment would be far more severe than anything he'd actually hand out; he'd heard from his daughter a few of the ridiculous things she'd heard students gossiping about professors handing out as punishments. Where kids got these ideas, he'd never know, especially since some of them bordered on torture.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:15 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Ok when given time to think while they waited, Cian had to admit not knowing how sorting happens kinda made him nervous. Like when he had to go get shots even though he wasn't scared of needles. They were led down to the lake where Cian saw many old but mostly stable looking boats. “Well those look safe, I hope I don't get tetanus off a rusty nail or something" He said sarcastically to the twin closest to him, whether it was Will or Jack, Cian was unsure. He clambered onto one of the boats assuming the twins would join him and Cian grabbed the lantern that was lit. Did Mr. Murdoch come light them ahead of time? They had room for one more. Perhaps some unlucky shy kid or another super fun person could join them. Maybe he could see a fish that swam high. That be cool. Though seeing the castle at night on the lake would totally be a postcard shot. How big was it? Did it have a dragon or other cool creature as like a mascot and pet? Cian was a ball of excitement nervousness and hunger…. Mostly nervousness. It was likely dinner time or later so perhaps they got sorted then fed? He hoped so.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:20 am
Mercy, mercy, knock down my door
Told me you were here to replace my scorn
Not so fast with your stick back face
I dare you to run when they get there

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Manon was unimpressed. It was a lake, it was black, everyone could now grasp the meaning of the name. Papa said there was a giant squid in it. She was inclined to skepticism until she saw it with her own two eyes. Still, it seemed ridiculous that they had to cross the massive lake just for the pomp and circumstance factor. Carriages were far more civilized than these shabby little boats. Well, with any luck the voyage would weed out the weakest among them. In books people were always drowning at convenient moments. Manon hoped the most annoying first years had the same fate, as the last thing she needed was to have her patience tested. Some crude little blond boy was already whining about tetanus in a voice he probably considered very witty. With a dramatic sigh, Manon sat down in the nearest boat, holding the lantern primly in her lap, and praying she wasn't seated with any future comedians. She was also freezing, so she hoped they weren't going to wait around here for the stragglers forever. There was a Sorting to start, after all, and Manon hated to be late.

OOC:
Username

Feel my wicked ways running through my veins
Take a bitter taste of a shallow grave
I watched you burn, burn, burn
Till the many breaks, and you wash away

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:23 pm
Griffin Bran Fearon
Unsorted First Year
Half Blood Comic Collector

Griffin was glad to be getting away from his father. Honestly, he was surprised his father hadn’t gotten him an owl. Then again Griff hadn’t left long enough to register in his father’s mind. He was sure an owl would come down the pipe next summer if his father made it that long. Somehow the boy had a feeling he’d be surprised with an owl half way through the school year. His father after all had a mind of his own.

On the train ride he sat with a girl named Aurora. A really chatty one she was. It hadn’t gone horribly but he made sure to stay away from his personal life. He didn’t need her knowing about his circumstances with his father or his mother for that matter. Not that he believed he had a mother anymore these days. From there he got off the train and followed the group of first years from the station to the lake. The lake itself was nice as was the night. Although, he’d admit it was chilly.

Griffin spotted a boat with a curly haired girl. She was by herself so perhaps that was a good option. He wasn’t looking to stand out so there shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Walking up to the boat, he decided to ask first rather then just hopping in. “Excuse me. Mind if I join you?” He asked politely. If she didn’t want him around he’d just find a different boat.

Status : Feeling Free but Nervous
                                                  Company : Was with a girl named Aurora

Attire : Unsorted

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:02 pm
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Spooky Lake
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Will & Jack, other Firsties
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Boating, I guess?
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Cursed pregnant ladies!

London was late. He was very, very late. He'd altogether missed the train that morning, since pregnant Aunt Tiff was entirely too clingy... and sniffly and cry-y. As they made it to the platform, the train was pulling away, aaaaaaaaand that was about how his very first day at school was set to begin. Instead of getting to ride the train and make friends, he was stuck at home with his utterly boring family all day. Luckily, with help from the rest of the family, the Ellis' were able to be waiting in Hogsmeade by the time the train rolled up. He gave his parents long hugs (and even a hug for his goofy little sister). He ran onto the platform, but the other First Years were being shepherded off with one of the teachers, so London just hastily joined the group. As soon as they were by the water, he searched for his cousins, needing to tell them about the crazy day he'd had. Luckily, the twins weren't terribly hard to find. "Will! Jack! There you guys are! Oh man has today been ruddy terrible! Please tell me I can actually get away from my crazy family now?!" He grinned, ever delighted to have a good story. This one admittedly was mostly boring and snot-filled, but he'd make the tale work.

Yukina101

Aɴᴅ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
Uɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍɴᴇsɪᴀ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ. Yᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ sᴏ sᴏᴏɴ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴜsᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏʟᴅ
Bᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ! Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Aɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ. Wᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ
Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs
Wᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ
I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:00 pm
The rats are on parade
Another mad charade
What you gonna do?
The hounds are on the chase
Everything's erased
What you gonna do?

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1

Will and Jack followed the overly buff groundskeeper and the rest of the first years to the lake where they were instructed to climb into a bunch of boats from the time of Merlin. Both boys either rolled their eyes or smirked at Cian's comment about tetanus before wearily climbing in and choosing spots the figured wouldn't mess up the boat's balance. Will took his time looking over the edge of the boat wondering if he would suddenly spot a Krakken or a merperson in the dark waters. If he touched it would something suddenly pull him under? Maybe he would stay away from the edge while they go across....wait. How would they go across?! Magic probably because it would be a hilariously bad idea if they tried to have them row because eleven year olds weren't the most coordinated bunch and to be honest oars were probably heavier than they looked so they wouldn't even have been able to hold the darn things. He was just about to share his thoughts with the rest when he heard his and Jack's name be called and burst into a wide grin at spotting the curly mop of their cousin. Will shifted over to London could climb in and cackled at his question only imagining what could've happened for him to ask. "I think Londy here's forgotten we're technically family, Jack." he said conspiratorially while his brother snorted. "Prolly, but c'mon, we're cooler than the lot of them, it's no wonder he forgot." he laughed accidentally knocking into Cian. Which speak of forgetting! "Londy, this is some kid we've tricked into believing we're normal." "Dunno how long he'll believe us for though." Will mused out loud.
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

I need some room to breathe
You can stay asleep
If you wanted to
They say that's nothing's free
You can run with me
If you wanted to
Yeah you can run with me
If you wanted to

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was looking at the water when he heard Will and Jack get called too. Another boy with curly hair look like he would join them. More people were good! They referred to each other as family. The thought of family made him think of his sister. Sure she was likely sulking in her room. Though he was sure she would get to come to Hogwarts to when she turned 11. He snorted at the comment that they convinced him that they were normal. Normal was boring. “Wait? Normal aww man, must've got on the wrong train then!” Cian said with fake shock and worry. “Hi London I'm Cian, come join the awesome boat, make it more awesome.” He was happy to share a boat ride with new friends. Though Cian was so ready for dinner and bed. Today was exciting.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

Miss GryffindorK

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:44 pm
Aurora Violet Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Little Dancer

Location : Hogsmeade Station → The Black Lake

Aurora smiled at Aniyah. She didn’t care who Aniyah was, she was just happy to be talking to someone besides the boy she spoke with earlier. Not that she didn’t like talking with Griffin. With a giggle at Aniyah ever feeling old at their age, she was quick to reply. “Nice to meet you Annie.” Aurora loved names that had that ‘e’ sound. It was why she always shortened her brother’s name. Although he hated it.

“Yeah, you could say that. Every year first years are sorted into four houses all based on personality traits. So, the older kids need to be seated before we get there. Then they cheer for whoever goes into their house.” Aurora answered as she followed the Mister Murdoch and the group of first years. Her attention turned to the lake when they came upon it. “I can see why they call it the black lake.” She said happily. “You know they say merpeople live in the lake… and a giant squid.” Aurora didn’t mind sharing the fun fact. At least she thought it was a fun fact.

“Want to share a boat?” Aurora asked the girl happily. She knew her cousin was around there somewhere. Though, she could always catch up with him later. He couldn’t hide forever now could he.

With : Aniyah

Attire : Out of the norm...

Neryem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:32 pm
Mercy, mercy, knock down my door
Told me you were here to replace my scorn
Not so fast with your stick back face
I dare you to run when they get there

M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Manon had only stopped hating boys as a matter of principle a year or so ago, so while she was not exactly pleased to be joined by a brown haired boy, she only wrinkled her nose and nodded, rather than delivering a scathing rebuttal. "I suppose not." At least he looked normal enough. "Manon Warlow," she said after a few moments. He ought to know her name, anyways, seeing as her family had used to be respectable, and she was going to have claw her way through miles of rubbish to reach that level once again. Seeing as no one else seemed to bother trying to redeem the name.

OOC:
Username

Feel my wicked ways running through my veins
Take a bitter taste of a shallow grave
I watched you burn, burn, burn
Till the many breaks, and you wash away

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

spaceCal watched all of the first years as they made their way into the boats. Best he could tell, everyone managed to get in the boats safely. Glad to see that everyone had made it in more or less unscathed, though there had been a lot of tripping, he boarded one of the boats as well, then called out again for their attention.

space"Alright, everyone! Get settled in, we're about to move." When the first years stopped moving about so much, he settled himself in and tapped the wood of the boat he'd boarded, causing the entire fleet to begin moving slowly across the lake. "As we move, be still, be careful, and don't try any funny business. Get a good look at the castle, maybe try to see if you can see anything interesting in the lake, but do not do anything that might cause your boat to tip over or someone to fall out." This time, there was no attempt at sounding kind; he wanted the students to know better than to try anything. And he certainly didn't want anyone falling into the lake. He'd been doing well enough at the job, he didn't want to ruin it by having to show up at the Great Hall with some poor child freezing and soaked to the bones.

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games