Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys shrugged, knowing that the two of them apparently had some things to work out, and at least Gid didn't hate him for what happened in the carriage. Though, Gid apologized, when he didn't have to. Rhys bit his lip, deciding that since there were people that were talking and more people on the pitch, he didn't have to sign any more. He just hadn't wanted to break the silence that had permeated the pitch when he first got there. "It's fine. I... Well, you know I'm not great with socializing. Kenny would probably tell me I needed to break out of my shell more often, and Caty would be shoving people at me to try and make new friends. I'm just not used to all of that, you know. And, ugh, I don't know what I'm saying right now." He shook his head, currently unable to figure out just what he was meaning to say, but knowing he should at least try to apologize to Gid. He had made an effort to learn a language that was quite difficult, and if Rhys's foray into mutism had revealed, there was an appallingly low number of people that even knew how to sign, and many assumed that he was a freak for doing it.

"Also, um, I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to say what I did. I was glad that you learned to sign, I'm just... I dunno... Also, the sign I think you were looking for was language, right? It's this." He demonstrated it carefully for Gid, then stuck his hands in his pockets, suddenly feeling exposed and not liking the feeling one bit. He knew that part of his problem was that he had succeeded in doing one thing that he'd tried for years to do. He'd wanted to disappear. Only, the end result hadn't worked as well as he'd liked. He never wanted Aedan to disappear, and he certainly didn't want to disappear on Gid. That was his best friend. He didn't care about the rest of the school, but at least Gid wasn't treating him like a nut case or a special case. He didn't want Gid to hate him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, here's hoping Gid does well...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid was a bit surprised when Rhys spoke, still trying to normalize his talking. Rhys stammered along as he was explaining that he wasn't very good at talking, and Gid offered a small, knowing smile. "Rhys, I get it. I really truly do. The only reason I'm decent at talking to people is because mum used to make me go to playdates. Trust me, I'd rather not talk than talk to some of the people that came over. Not to mention, that even though I went to public school, I didn't have a lot of people to talk to. If you need to talk, I'll listen. If you want to be quiet, just sign slow so I can keep up." He smiled, this time more of a genuine happiness.

After he'd apologized, Rhys did the same, then taught Gid a new word. "I learned because of you. Just like I learned the recipe for the Wiggenweld Potion, and a bit more of the maths in Transfiguration. You're a good teacher Rhys, even if you don't mean to be." While Rhys was signing, Gid mimicked, then nodded. Language was probably a good word to know, particularly when it paired with the word 'sign'. As if to demonstrate, he signed "I can now say sign language!" He grinned, turning his attention back on his friend. Somewhere in his gut, Gid was convinced this was just the start of a crazy year, but his brain told him they'd just stopped the arguing between them. Besides, they both apologized, just like Jazzy said should happen!

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:57 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru was pleased that the turn out was a bit more than in years past, but hardly looked like a ray of sunshine as she collected the forms. Most people seemed to be doing stretches, and she was distracted by the appearance of Rhys, before she recalled that Gideon Reid was his good friend, which explained why he was here. She honestly didn't care what he did, or if he watched, or if he just sat there and picked his nose. So long as he didn't disrupt practice, whatever. She had bigger issues. "Alright, everyone!" she yelled for their attention, setting the forms she'd been going over aside. "I'm the captain, Pru, Joel's my VC." She nodded in his direction.

"Before we start anything, let's go over some basics. You're here to try out for a team, not prove you're part bird. So let's keep the showing off to a minimum, please. I'm the captain. When I tell you to do something, it's less of suggestion, more of a non-negotiable order. If you can't suck up your pride and clean out your ears, leave now. This is a team. If we lose, we all lose, and if we win, we all win. There are no shining stars, there are no weak links, no one is going to do your job for you. You don't have to like one another. You don't have to like me. But you need to respect me, and you need to respect each other. That means, if you have a problem, you come to me or Joel about it privately. Maturely."

She looked them all over evenly. "That's it for now, I'm sure I'll think of something else to add later. Right, listen up, we're doing teams, and yes, I know they're not strictly equal, but we're going to have to tough it out. Red Team'll be me keeping, Gideon, Joel, and Axel chasing, and Addie beating. Gold Team'll be Dante keeping, Annie and Arianna chasing, and Jasmine and Aster beating. Dani, Ivy, Chelsea, you're in a separate free for all for the snitch. That means beaters may not take aim at the seekers. Everyone else is fair game. But before we do that, I want three jogging laps around the pitch on foot, three laps around the pitch in air."

She waited until everyone was done and in position in air, then released the bludgers and snitch, and threw up the quaffle before taking position in one of the goals.

OOC:
Position: Red Team Keeper
AC: 17
Mods: +9 Blocking Quaffle
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

After the drubbing they got last year, it was nice to see Pru take charge like she did, and remind everybody, including Dani herself, there were no shining stars here. Yeah, even Seventh Years whom should know better needed the reminder now and again. There are no special snowflakes, even if last year she felt as though she were the only Lion in a sky full of Bludgers. Dani happily bounced up after her stretching exercises and ran three laps around the pitch, thankful she'd kept up on her exercise in the off-season. It would have been sad if she pooped out before taking to the air.

When she did take to the air, it felt good to put some air between her and the ground, and she sped through three laps of the pitch before taking her position above where the scrum for the Quaffle likely would take place. 'All right,' she thought. 'Time to see if I still belong on the First Team.'

When Pru released the balls to start the scrimmage, Dani immediately started with her search of the air for a tiny little ball.

Position: Seeker
                                                AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: +10 to Block, +8 to Catch Snitch, +6 to Spot
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]

Action: Looking for the Snitch
                                                Effect Value: 16
                                                Result: Nothing, so far
                                                Pursuit:
                                                Capture:

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 4, 8, 1, 7, 1, 1, 8, 8, 6 Total: 53 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid jolted a bit when the captain called out. He sent a small grin to Rhys, then turned around, doing his best to stand as straight as possible. No use looking incapacitated before he'd even tried to play. The Captain, Pru, introduced herself and the Vice Captain, Joel. They seemed nice enough.... hopefully. Pru hurried to tell everyone that teamwork was most important, at least, over being shining star. He could do that. Heck, he doubted he could be the star, let alone act like one. In fact, that was pretty much the opposite of him. He loved working in groups for class, and since he'd never been on a team, that would have to be his starting point. She said they had to respect one another, so Gid looked around at everyone. He knew most everyone, be it by name or face or for having actually spoken with them. Regardless, he was pretty sure everyone was respectable. And that was good.

Gid turned his focus back on Pru, who was dividing up teams. He was on red, with her. Good. Honestly, if she were against him, he'd be worried. Then again, he was now against Jazzy... which may have been scarier. She was so nice, but he wasn't about to assume she wouldn't knock him clean out of the game. Annie was also against him, but not in a way that would result in his injury. She was going for Chaser, so he'd just have to make sure his team had the Quaffle, not hers. Perfect strategy! Kinda... At Pru's next instruction, he glanced around the pitch. They had to jog. Great. He could do the flying part with enough ease, but jogging? Once she'd apparently released them to go, he drew in a deep breath and moved as fast as possible. It took him forever and a half, but he was finally done. Three laps. And he felt like his shoulders were doing to break off... somehow.

Next up came flying. This was what he was excited for. He'd read the Quidditch book Wyatt had given him about a hundred times, memorizing all the important parts. Heck, when he was trying to remember signing, he'd sign pages from the book. It was good for learning both! He spent a minute getting loaded onto the broom, making sure everything was in place. He used a crutch to push off the ground, then he dropped it, leaving his arms free. Other than sleeping or sitting, he almost never had his crutches off. He couldn't be without them. Now, though, right now, he was free. No crutches, only the fluidity of air. He grinned as he flew his laps, hair messing in the wind. He was having fun now! He finished his laps, then got in position. Maybe he could even get the toss-up! That'd be awesome!

When the game started, Pru released the bludgers he'd have to avoid, then the snitch, which wasn't his job to worry over... then the quaffle. There it was! He could totally do this! He flew forward, hoping to get it in his favor. Oh, how cool it'd be to get the quaffle in a game! Even if this wasn't a real game, it was bringing him very real joy. He moved as quick as possible, reaching out to try and grab the quaffle with his very own hand. He could do this, now to prove it!

Rєɗ Ƭєαм Ƈнαѕєя
AƇ: 12
Mσɗιfιєяѕ: +2 {Throwing}, +2 {Stealing}
SρєcιαƖ SкιƖƖѕ: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:53
0/3
{✯} {✯} {✯}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 am
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid couldn't believe it when he grabbed the quaffle. Step one, complete. Now to get to the goals and throw past Dante.He tucked the quaffle under his arm and took off, eyes wide as he flew toward the goals. He was preparing himself for people to steal, so he had to keep up his guard. Other than that, there were the bludgers. Oh god those. He'd never been hit by one, so he had no idea how bad it would hurt, just that it would hurt. For now, he just had to go, to go and hope he wasn't anyone's target.

Rєɗ Ƭєαм Ƈнαѕєя
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:___
1/3
{✯} {✯} {✯}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid held tight to the quaffle, looking around. He hadn't been hit, or even aimed at, it seemed... and no one had tried to steal... Which bothered him. A horrible thought hit that they might just be letting him through, but he remembered Pru's words. No weak links, no stars. Surely he was just lucky... He shook his thoughts back into focus, then went back to flying, now about halfway to the goals!

Rєɗ Ƭєαм Ƈнαѕєя
2/3
{✯} {✯} {✯}

EmrysStorm rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:03 pm
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie "oo'ed" and looked over Gid's new broom trying to see any enhancements on it for the boy to fly. She thought she saw some stirrups but she wasn't completely sure. "It's real neat Gid. I'm sure you'll be awesome in the air with this!" she told him encouragingly. When he stammered and excused himself to go running, or as close to running really, to his friend she just grinned and waved him away but sure to keep an eye on that white haired friend. She had overheard, from a very irate Jazzy mind, somewhat what had happened between the two and she was very much willing to put her foot in that kid's arse if he tried that crap again. Especially today! When Jazzy herself came up enthused about trying out she vibrated with her friend bouncing in place excitedly and laughing at her choice. "Of course you want Beater, you get to hit people with a bat on purpose! It's epic! But nah, I actually want Chaser or Seeker. Anything to burn out my excess energy really!" she said with a sheepish grin thinking about how she must've ran the older students wild as she bounced around the common room. But soon enough the captain started tryouts mainly with a warning that hers and this other guy's word was Law with a capital "L" and she had to wonder what exactly had happened in past years that this had to be put up front but shook that from her mind. She needed to stay focused darnit! Annie whooped when it seemed that she and Jazzy would be on the same trying team but felt a twinge of guilt at knowing she'd have to be playing against her friend, especially for the same position. The girl just sighed and hoped that it wouldn't come to that just yet and took off in a jog for laps being reminded of her strict swimming regime before she also grabbed her broom and flew up in the air to do a couple more as instructed. It would seem though that the fates weren't with her as Gid got possession of the quaffle. Dangit! Not seeing the other girl around Annie zoomed over to try and steal from her friend.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

[quote="Miss GryffindorK"

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Stealing +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Quidditch Pitch
With ~ Quidditch Peeps
What ~ Trying out

This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:07 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie couldn't believe it. She'd actually stolen the quaffle! The elation was sorta bittersweet seeing as she stole it from her friend but hopefully he'd understand, right? "Sorry!" she yelled out anyway and made her way down the pitch
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

[quote=""

Modifiers: +2 Stealing +2 Shooting
Total: 14
To goal: 1/3

Wearing
Where ~ Quidditch Pitch
With ~ Quidditch Peeps
What ~ Trying out

My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Fit at the Pitch with the Gryffindor Team
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Miffed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm such a good ******** friend. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy had to admit, she was almost impressed with the way the Captain was handling herself. Maybe that one bad season had been just the kick in the pants she'd needed to buckle down? The redhead knew a fair bit about what'd happened with the captaincy and all that, being best friends with the VC, who was also related to the guy dating their Head of House, so it wasn't like she didn't know there'd been issues. She hadn't really known what to expect from Pru, but so far she had high hopes. She figured she could just chalk the previous season up to inexperience. They'd do better this year, she figured. Besides, look at the turnout! It wasn't like her and Joel didn't have plenty of people to choose from. They'd be fine.

spaceShe was so sure of that fact, actually, that she was almost ready to just walk off the field and let Joel manage everything without her, when Pru assigned teams, and then instructed the potential Seekers (read: her) to have a free for all on the snitch. She almost pouted; she'd thought she was home free. So much for that. Oh, well. It wasn't like she was going to catch the thing; their current Seeker was a seventh year, after all. Of course... the other girl was a first year. Meaning she might out perform her, having a year of Flying and Advanced Flying already under her belt. Ugh. She was probably going to make second string, wasn't she? Hopefully the ickle firstie was a prodigy or something like that. Or no one managed to knock Dani out for the duration of the season.

spaceShe sighed, and set to running the laps, as per the captain's orders. This, she liked. Laps were nice. She liked running. She liked doing pretty much anything that was one on one, her against herself. Which was why she'd gone for Seeker; it was partially because Joel had told her, when asked, that she had a build for it, which she figured made sense. Small generally meant fast, as much as she hated admitting to being small. But it was also because, yeah, sure, there was another Seeker she was competing against (or two in this case), but she was competing against herself just as much. The laps went by quickly, as did the ones in the air, and then she was shooting up higher, eyes already peeled for a hint of gold in the air. Spotting this thing, she figured, was going to be the hardest part. It would require patience, something she didn't always have a lot of. But, that was where she needed to channel her training in marital arts; patience was a virtue. Cheesy, but true. And hopefully it'd help her out in this case.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 11
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 to Spotting) (+3 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 0/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: 20 (Spotted)
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - - -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Axel couldn't resist the brow traipsing to the heights of his forehead at the short speech the captain had given, making him wonder just what the hell had happened in these past few years. With that in mind, he made a mental note to ask Nina—speaking of which—where is she? Part of the reason that brought him to try outs today was to see her, but he didn't have time to sit and dwell and worry. Drafted into the red team along with Gideon and Joel as chasers, Axel had to pick up his feet and jog around the field before zipping around in the skies for several more laps. When the game finally began, Gideon had possession of the quaffle. Axe kept to a close formation so that as soon as the gold chaser had stolen the ball, he was right there to whip around and try and steal from Annie.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Red Chaser

HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+6 stealing) (+4 shooting)
(0/3)

╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

Quickly regaining control of the quaffle, Axel redirected his efforts to the goal posts hidden behind the gold team's players. He just had to bob and weave past the chasers, avoid the bludgers, and make the quaffle in the hoop past the keeper—easy right?—or maybe he'll just hand the quaffle off to someone else..?Yeah. Axel liked that idea better. Flagging down the youngest chaser on his team, Gideon, Axel passed him the ball to hurry down the field and score.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Red Chaser

HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+6 stealing) (+4 shooting)
(1/3)

╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sporty at Tryouts with Did the Whole Bloody House show for this????
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I am going to kick all kinds of butt. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy was pretty eager to get in the air and start playing, so when the captain told them to run laps, she was a bit disappointed. She would've liked to really get going. But, she knew the importance of warming up and stretching out, so she didn't argue. She did frown a bit, worried about Gid's ability to actually jog. So, when given the instructions, she'd purposefully slowed her pace so that she was in step with him, giving her yearmate an encouraging look. Not like she was babying him, she just knew he had certain limitations. They'd be on mostly even footing once they got in the air, she figured... Which was good, since they were on separate teams now. She didn't really like that idea, but she'd go with it. Captain's orders, or whatever.

spaceThe Gryffindor girl completed the laps on ground and on her broom, and then turned her attention to the collection of Chasers. She was almost annoyed at how eagerly Gid got in on the action; not because she didn't want him to do well, she just didn't like the fact that he was basically forcing her to aim at him by being the most active player on his team. But, she clearly didn't have a choice. She sighed, and took off after one of the bludgers, hitting at it with her bat to aim what she hoped was a relatively soft blow at her friend.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

Position: Beater Gold Team
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: (+2 to Hitting)
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming At: Gideon
                                                          Final Roll: 18
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - - -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid was having fun, but Annie hurried to steal the quaffle. She shouted sorry, which made him laugh. As he was trying to get her back, Axel stole easily, then passed it to ... to... To Gid! Gid caught it, hurrying to turn and head for his goals again. Or... he was, until something very hard hit him in the shoulder. Stars danced in his vision for a second, then the second year looked around, throwing the quaffle at the Vice Captain, Joel. Hopefully he could do better, all while Gid's entire body was aching. Alright, that wasn't fun, but he had to keep going!

Rєɗ Ƭєαм Ƈнαѕєя
Mσɗιfιєяѕ: +2 {Throwing}, +2 {Stealing} -1 for Injuries
2/3
{✯} {✯} { }

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
EmrysStorm rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:36 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie still felt bad for stealing from Gid and she supposed the universe decided to use it's trump card of Karma to have the older boy steal from her and give it back to Gid. But then he got hit and went to pass it along, Merlin she blinked and everything happened so fast! Even her hyperactivity could barely keep up! But she was in this for the long haul! She flew over to where Gid was passing to try and snatch it out the air.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

[quote=""

Modifiers: +2 Stealing +2 Shooting
Total: -
To goal: 1/3

Wearing
Where ~ Quidditch Pitch
With ~ Quidditch Peeps
What ~ Trying out

My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games