Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<6th year>

Rhett had a quiet summer, he argued almost reclusive summer. Of course he went out some. He hung out a bit with his sister and definitely spent a good deal helping his father. The more he worked with his father and his mother the more he was drawn to either being a herbologist or wandmaker someday. He wondered if he could start apprenticing in a shop during the school year. He did score quite well in his Wandlore Studies course (an O).

Speaking of his OWLs he was quite happy with his general grades. He technically passed all his classes but History of Magic but he was sure that was because he got a little lazy studying for that class. Now that it was his NEWT years there was no more chances to be lazy in the classes he did take for the next two years. It wasn't nerve wracking at all to think that these would be the two most important years of his Hogwarts career and for his future. If he messed up his NEWTs he would be stuck shoveling dragon dung or something. Wait, don't you need a Magical Creatures NEWT to even be allowed close to dragons? He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair surveying the crowd and again wishing he wasn't average height at best but taller.

Time: Autumn 2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:52 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was nervous excited. He was so ready for the adventure of Hogwarts but also that he knew he was going to stick out like a sore thumb, sure once he was sorted and still a somewhat normal height it be ok but he knew if he was this tall at eleven just wait till growth spurts happen. Grandma had made a big breakfast to help him feel better and to make sure he wouldn't go hungry. Getting to the train platform was fun, not as many stares as Vinny had anticipated. Grandma only had to wack one guy who made a rude comment. Once to the barrier, he was definitely unsure. Was this the right one? It looked like the last four spots. Well here goes. He ran at the barrier and briefly closed his eyes before what he hoped was not impact. When he opened his eyes he saw he was on the platform and his grandma joined him and made sure he wasn't in the way. It didn't take to long to get his stuff to the loading area. Still a bit nervous he mentioned he just wanted to go find a seat. he would mingle once he was at school. Not wanting to push her grandson she gave him good-bye hugs and kisses (Not in public grandma!) before sending him off to the train making him promise to wave at her when the train left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:06 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie had a busy summer. he had inherited the newspaper and was prepping for that. He was pleased with how the O.W.Ls came out. He had been so busy that he had only gotten his books a week ago. He entered the platform not late and proceeded to put his stuff up into the train. He felt bad as he usually got to hang with Rhett some more. Speak of the devil, There was his friend. Ferdie in all the perpetual perkiness that was him. He ran toward his best friend "RHETT!" Ferdie called out making sure his friend had ample time to prepare for the run hug. Once Ferdie released the hug he was so ready to catch up. "I'm so sorry I didn't write much Summer has been soooo busy. How was yours though?"

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:33 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was so excited! He had a signed permission slip to go on field trips to Hogsmeade. He heard so much from Will and Jack that he was so eager to see it. It was also Areyn's first year. He had warned the twins via owl that he wanted to make sorting sound like some big insane thing. They settled on the theme for gladiatorial combat for running gag. This time instead of having Aeryn ride on his trolley she had her own. Cian challenged Aeryn to something he was sure she would be down for: a race. With them both running their poor parents only moved fast enough to keep an eye on them. Once they made it trough and waited for their parents to join them they got everything loaded. Cian had Batman on his harness so he wouldn't get lost but the ferret was happily balanced on Cian's shoulders. "Let see if we can find Will and Jack. They can ride with us!" Cian said to a likely excited Aeryn.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9&3/4
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One Currently
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Looking for Interaction
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why is making friends so hard?

Elijah walked onto the platform with his sister beside him. After they split up, he wandered around, looking for someone nice to talk to. He only really had one friend besides his sister, and he hadn't talked to Mary in forever. His fingers twitched a bit, fidgeting with a clicky pen in his pocket. He looked around, eyes gazing over all the other people crowding the platform. He didn't know a vast majority of people, except perhaps by name or reputation. Then again, several of them were grown adults bidding their kids goodbye. He sighed quietly, debating on just returning back to his sister, if only so he didn't have to barge into conversation, or worse, be by himself until the train took off. He clicked his pen faster, gently biting his lip as he pondered his options.

Kungfudemoness

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<6th year>

Rhett grinned as he was half tackled and hugged at the same time by Ferdie. Thankfully he saw his friend coming and was able to only stumble back a step or so. Grinning, Rhett hugged his friend back and let him go and soon Ferdie was asking how his summer was and apologizing for not writing. "Don't worry, I didn't really write either. Mostly because I never know what to write," He added with a half laugh. "I had a good summer though. Busy with the typical. Spending time with my sister. Helping Dad out with wandmaking and mum out with the garden. Still deciding on my future, the typical."

With a smile he asked, "How was your summer besides busy? How was your OWLs? I passed all of mine but History of Magic because I'm obviously an idiot who studies the wrong material. Nah, I was more lazy than anything when it came to the end of the day on that one. Didn't pass with flying colors but I did okay. You?"

Time: Autumn 2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                              Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:31 am
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, the Family
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Adventure
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We're gonna rock this school to its foundation

Kameron had been waiting for this day all summer. Bags packed and ready to go, the Hepburn family walked together through the crowded King's Cross. Kam was wearing his slacks and a rather itchy button down his mum had bought. He added a nice grey vest to try and make him look less like a weird overly-former schoolteacher. Apparently they were supposed to wear these weirdly formal outfits on their first day. Walking onto the platform, the older twin noticed that literally all the other school aged kids were wearing comfortable clothes. Their mom even probably knew that they could likely change before their ceremony thing. Malto squawked in his cage, annoyed by all the noise. "Well, Igs, are you ready to start our next grand adventure?" He grinned at his brother, mischief sparkling in his eyes.

Kungfudemoness

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was up early and the first to protest the not casual outfit. But when Kam had to wear the exact same they knew how to get revenge. It was an unspoken decision that they would constantly switch names and make it as hard as possible to detect who was who by personality. Easy enough for Kam seeing as they both were excited. Iggy just need to not go too weird with his excitement. The approached the barrier and sticking right behind Kam they made it to the platform seamlessly. Once arrived Iggy noticed they were the fanciest looking ones there. Ugh why mom? They dropped their trunks and pets off and it seemed they had time to spare. "I don't know Kam think Hogwarts can handle us?" Iggy said with a just as mischievous grin. Mabye they could find an unfortunate soul to ride with them.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera dressed that morning in a green dress with laced sleeves, it was formal, but it was comfortable. She just hoped, it wouldn't be too formal. She wanted to make a good first impression on her fellow students and her professors, and the green of her dress made her eyes pop. She wondered to herself, if wearing green would make other students think she was trying to put herself in Slytherin. (Which, at the moment she wasn't considering what house she'd actually be placed in, nor did she particularly care. ).

She got out of her mothers car at the train station, and gathered her luggage onto a luggage cart. She then went toward the platform she was to reach. She had read once that the train was between Platforms 9 and 10, she could only hope that this aspect hadn't changed between when the book was published and now. Thankfully, as she ran between the two platforms, it hadn't and she went flying through, and saw she was at her platform.

This was where her life would officially change. She would be able to get a proper wizarding education, like her father had always wanted her to have. She knew the basics, stay away from muggle born children if at all possible, Gryffindor was not the house to be in if you wanted to lay low, food was important in not fainting, and quidditch was the best sport. But most importantly, she knew she needed to find companions, people she could rely on or trick into doing her business. She had met a few people in Diagon Alley, and she hoped she'd be able to become better acquainted with them.

She looked around the platform at all the faces and said to herself (out loud)"Okay Salazar, Take three in the wizarding world. Do. Not. Fall. Stay on your feet." She nodded to herself then pushed onward, hoping to find someone to share the train ride with.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Platform before first year
With Whom:
Thinking about: Who to sit with... not muggles
Vespera Description: Short 4 foot even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves
OOC: 1. Believes the posting will be with the twins Iggy and Kam;
2. Her father was a pureblood wizard; her books are from before the 1800s,and the early 1900s. Her way of thinking is one of an old wizarding family that believes in purity because of said books.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:35 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Sixth Year xxxxxxx Hufflepuff Third Year

Katya was excited to be here today. Not just because this was the day they'd be returning to school, which was reason enough already, but she knew soon she'd see her friends and her Housemates and her teachers again. There was the Sorting Feast to look forward to, and everything else. Because this was such an important day, the thirteen year old took pains to look her best, with her long, fly-away blonde hair all brushed out, and dressed in her nicest school blouse and tie and a bright floral print skirt. Slung over one shoulder was her school bag, which had a few books, some treats for the long ride north, and her little puff-ball of a kitten, whom was currently curled up in the sweater she knew she'd need later.

Prize of prizes though, was the permission letter signed by their mother allowing her to go into Hogsmeade, now that she was a Third Year. Finally, she'd be allowed to make her own expeditions into the village, rather than wait for Faina to return, bearing sweets and other things from her own trips. Katya managed to wheedle spending money by doing whatever chores and odd-jobs for the family she could, so she would have funds of her own (after all, what was the point of being able to go if one couldn't afford to do anything when one got there?), and Baba Patrovna gave both her and her sister some money when they visited earlier in the summer. Katya had triple-checked that she had her letter with her before leaving the house; no way was she planning to miss out on the fun.

Following in her younger sister's wake, Faina walked along at a more sedate pace. The sixteen year old chuckled softly at her sister's excitement, as she kept a weather-eye on her. She was looking forward to school as much as Katya was, though tempered with the knowledge that she was a Prefect and she it wouldn't do to look like a crazy person running about. There was also the fact Lucien would be a Prefect as well, and she hoped they could share patrols and other duties as well.

As she promised Lucien, she kept her hairstyle with the bangs curled above her eyes, and her snowy white mane was loose and free to cascade over her shoulders, rather than her usual more conservative look; the rest of her appearance was all-business. Her crisp white school blouse and school tie was paired up with a black vest with her House crest and Prefect badge, and a long, slim black skirt, with black leather shoes and hose. Like her sister, she wanted to look her best on their first day back, and she wanted to make sure younger students could pick her out as a prefect.

Given the extra expense which came with all the new school books Katya needed for her new Electives, along with the fact both of them needed new clothes, Faina was glad their grandparents made sure they were well looked after, though she was of a mind to see about getting some kind of job over the next summer, so she could help contribute to the household's economy. As she thought about such things, she glanced back, and saw that Mother and Cousin Sergei were not too far behind them.

"Kitten, don't get so far ahead of us!" called out their mother. The journey to the great rail terminus was a drain upon Reyna Patrovna's physical reserves of strength, but she wouldn't miss seeing her children off for anything, not after missing seeing her oldest off for the first couple years. She smiled as she saw her younger child rushing back to where she was. "K sozhaleniyu, Mama, ya prosto khotela ... " Katya started to say breathlessly. Reyna smiled, and said, "I know, Kitten, you're in a hurry to see your friends. I understand, I just hope you can make some time for your mother." There was a look of profound guilt in Katya's eyes, and she hugged her mother tightly, and she told her, "Konechno ya budu. U menya vsegda budet vremya dlya tebya, Mama."

As was usual, Cousin Sergei got the thankless task of manhandling the girls' school trunks, which were strapped down onto an appliance dolly. "Bozhe moi, do you have a dead body in this thing, Snezhinka?" he grumbled toward the older girl, whom he'd grown to think of as a sort of surrogate daughter. Faina shrugged, and commented wryly, "Yesli by eto bylo tak, ya by ne priznal eto publichno. Na samom dele, ya sobral neskol'ko dopolnitel'nykh shkol'nykh knig, paru zapasnykh odeyal dlya svoyey krovati, o, i khoroshiy udobnyy stul." Sergei shook his head, and commented, "Gospodi, ditya. Eto shkol'nyy bagazhnik, a ne ischezayushchiy kabinet" As Faina chuckled at his retort, the burly Russian gladly passed the dolly off so the trunks could be loaded onto the train.

Reyna pulled her children close to her, hugging and kissing them both. "When you return for Christmas, we will be here to collect you both, I promise. Both of us will be here." She knew she needed to stress this for Katya's sake especially, as she felt the younger girl hugging her just a bit tighter right then. "Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we will see you soon," she added, before kissing them once more. Katya reluctantly let go of her mother, and moved over to where Sergei was, while Reyna regarded her older daughter, and told her softly, "I was your age not so long ago, you know. Its okay to be a teenager, you don't need to be me, I've got it covered now, so you don't need to hurry becoming an adult. Just be careful, all right?"

Drawing a deep breath, Faina nodded, and answered softly, "All right. See you at Christmas." Reyna gave her older child an extra hug, before releasing her. Faina turned to go over to where Sergei was with Katya. The little blonde was hugging him right then, and he kissed her atop of her head, before turning his attention to Faina. He pulled the sixteen year old into his embrace, and told her, "You know we will be wanting to meet this young man of yours, Snezhinka." Faina smiled, she was really looking forward to seeing Lucien again, and promised, "I'll relay the invitation, and see what happens. I'd like for him to meet you and Mother." Sergei kissed her, and told her softly, "Stay out of trouble, Snezhinka, and watch over your sister, especially since she'll be allowed to go to that Hogsmeade place you two talk about."

After giving him another promise, Sergei let his young cousin go, and watched as she and Katya started walking along the platform. Katya glanced at her sister, and asked wonderingly, "What was that all about?" Faina rolled her eyes emphatically, and answered, "I'll explain it to you sometime, when you're a bit older." Katya answered sagely, "Oh, that." With a bit of a chuckle, she picked up her pace, while she started looking for her friends.

OOC:Open for Interaction

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy, the Family, Vespera
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Adventure
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she's not too nervous

Kameron grinned at the train as Iggy asked if Hogwarts could handle them. Just as he was about to comment, their mother spoke up clucking her tongue at the boys. "You boys had better not cause too much mischief at school. If I get a letter home, especially about you two swapping places, trust me there will be hell to pay! Just go, learn, and make friends... but don't be too wild." She gently kissed Kam atop the head, followed by Iggy. After hugs and goodbyes had been exchanged, Kam waved as their parents and sister headed off the platform to go home. "So what I heard there was cause all kinds of mayhem, switch places all the time, and go wild?" He chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

About that time, Kam noticed a familiar blonde run onto the platform. She looked a bit timid (but at least she was dressed up too!). Kam nudged his twin, gesturing to Vespera. "Think we should go accompany her? She looks a bit lonely, all on her own. Besides, we need friends to ramp up this mischief. Which, of course, we definitely want." He led the way, leaving his trunk next to the train and taking only Malto with him. "Hey Vespera. How're you doing today? Excited for school?" He offered a friendly grin, trying to make the day less hectic for the girl. He was pretty sure she was muggleborn (or at least raised with muggles), and while the Hepburns weren't exactly Pureblood, they had grown up around magic and hearing tales of Hogwarts. Hopefully, even if Iggy was his normal, wild self, he could try to be a bridge and answer any questions she might have. It was better for her not to be terrified, after all.

Kungfudemoness

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:57 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was so happy to be going back to Hogwarts. He liked it better than any other school. Sure there was an older student or two that was kinda mean but nothing that really caused any heartache. He got everything loaded and gave goodbyes that would have to last till Christmas. He was encouraged to go find friends he agreed not wanting to mention he didn't have many friends. He wandered with some flyers he had made for his new club. Hopefully, some people would bite.....no pun intended as it was a cooking club. He hoped could be a good captain of the club being so soft spoken. He was backing up a bit surveying the crowd when he bumped into someone and dropping his flyers. They didn't scatter much luckily but Shui was quick to start gathering them up. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Shui apologized practically on reflex

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Platform 9&3/4
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Shui Quan
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Looking for Interaction
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why is making friends so hard?

Elijah was debating just what to do with himself when someone roughly his size bumped into him. The other boy immediately apologized, making the elder boy a bit confused. "No need to apologize, accidents happen! Here, let me help with these." He crouched down, gathering up the papers that had fallen. Upon inspection, he noticed they were for a cooking club. Hogwarts had a cooking club? Weird, but awesome. "I didn't know there was cooking at Hogwarts. Do you... do you teach cooking? Mum says I ought not be allowed in the kitchen. I'm pretty rubbish at cooking." The brunette chuckled, handing back the papers to the boy. "Name's Elijah, by the way. Elijah Beaumont. I'll be a third year this year." He offered a grin, his hands finally resting at his sides, rather than fiddling with any of the various doo-dads in his pockets.

Kungfudemoness

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:45 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie listened to his friend talk about his gardening summer. "That sounds more exciting than mine! I was prepping for newspaper club an helping out around the house too. I run the newspaper club now!" Ferdie said excitedly. He was a bit nervous but that would go away once he got in the swing of things. It be a lot of article reading proofreading and approval. But this would look sooo good on his resume for after graduation. "O.W.Ls went pretty good though I'm sure the only reason I didn't fail Herbology was your tutoring. But otherwise I got three Os! History, Muggle Studies and Wandless class. Ferdie said counting out the classes he did super well in on his fingers as he said them.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:51 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

"Fun doesn't mean detention or property damage!" Their dad called out to them and they went to make friends. Iggy smiled when Kam intentionally omitted key words from moms instructions. "Yea, and I'm pretty sure dad said fun means detention and property damage. Think I heard that right?" Iggy replied. In their search for victims I mean friends Kam spotted a familiar just as fancily dressed. Iggy spotted her once he was nudged by Kam. The poor girl seemed like she had issues before telling them apart, but it would be harder cause they where dressed the same now too. "Yes! Lets!" Iggy said joining his brother. He would let Kam take the lead here.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games