Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm
MDaylus

Natasha watched Bruce, she took note when the man observed the god for a few moments before turning back to Jane. She wasn't sure it was something worthy of note but she could keep it in the back of her mind. She had seen the disappointment but didn't know why, still she assumed it was because Bruce knew something that Tony didn't. Maybe Bruce wanted Loki to tell Tony, that made sense but what could be so important that Bruce would be disappointed. She needed to do some research, politely excusing herself she cleaned up her dish even going so far as to pick Loki's up too before leaving the room.

"Meh, they know us by now with all the footage from New York. You know i'm still surprised someone hasn't managed to dig up anything on Loki." Clint said leaning back in his chair. He looked a bit surprised as he saw Natasha go off but shrugged knowing he would see her later.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Natasha as she took Loki’s plates, thanking her softly. Looking back to Clint, he shook his head. “SHIELD was pretty good about hiding what they could and since Loki and I started this relationship, I’ve had JARVIS running diversion on any news about him. They won’t know who he is until we tell them.” Tony said slowly looking to the sleeping god. He knew it wasn’t really good to do something like that, but Tony would bend over backwards to protect him, would do it for any of them, even if he wouldn’t admit it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Tony thanked her as she took Loki's plate but said no more. Clint listened with a nod. "No wonder Fury hasn't come after you then yet. With JARVIS running interference no news would reach him about you guys dating." Clint stated. He had wondered why Fury hadn't been around. "Well no doubt the reporter coming tomorrow will want to know about him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Clint’s words. “And she’ll only get what I’m willing to tell her. You forget Clint. I’ve been dealing with the media since I was born….I know how to handle them and I know how to keep things from them. Between that and JARVIS, they won’t get anything.” He said as if it was common knowledge. Sure, he had scandals now and then, but that was only when he completely lost it, or someone was trying to get at him. And the second event never lasted long.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:01 pm
MDaylus

"I know, I know that you won't give them more than you want. But I think this is the woman that got you to admit that you were Iron Man." Clint stated. "You'll just have to watch out for Loki coming through the room. I don't think anyone knows hes living here." Clint shrugged. Clint laughed as Loki mumbled something unintelligible in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I admitted it beacause I wanted to. It wasn’t worth keeping secret.” Tony replied. “And I’ll warn Loki to keep out of the room while she’s there.” He added. Petting Loki’s hair as he mumbled, he shook his head slightly. “I should probably get him to bed.” He said softly. “Thanks for the meal Steve, it was great.” He smiled. Asking Bruce to take his dishes for him, Tony carefully maneuvered them around to pick Loki up without moving him more than necessary. Carrying him out of the room and back to the penthouse.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:07 pm
MDaylus

"Thats not how it looked when I watched the interview though you did look quite a bit smug. " Clint stated watching tony soothe the sleeping loki. Loki himself snuggled slightly into tony when the man pet his hair. "Alright goodnight tony." Clint bid the man as he picked up loki. The god himself gave a soft groan waking a bit when he was lifted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Feeling Loki wake a bit as he was picked up, Tony kissed his hair softly. “It’s alright babe.” He murmured, sending soothing thoughts across to the god. Carrying him to their room, he carefully laid the god down, taking off his clothes, but not bothering to put anything on him, knowing the god got hot at night now. Kissing the god lightly, he pulled the covers over him before moving to get into his pajamas and grab his Stark pad, planning on reading for a while before going to sleep.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki settled a bit when kissed his head telling him it was alright. He didn't fell back to sleep immediately staying awake when the man lay him down on the bed. He was still only half asleep when the man removed his clothing and pulled the covers over him. He smiled softly when the man kissed him and moved close to Tony settling completely when the man sat on the bed with his Stark pad. Loki slept for a couple more hours when he woke for some strange reason. It wasn't until he was a little more awake that he realized that he felt ill. Jumping out of the bed he raced for the bathroom as his stomach heaved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki move close as he sat in bed, hand resting on his arm and letting his fingers absently trace patterns on his skin, both following the marks and not. Eventually he’d set aside his Stark pad and settled down into bed, arms wrapping around his lover and pulling him close. He was finally in a deep sleep when Loki shot from bed. Waking with a start, it took him a moment to realize Loki was getting sick in the bathroom. Moving from bed, he entered the bathroom slowly, holding Loki’s hair and rubbing his back, murmuring soothing words to the god for a few moments until he seemed to settle for a moment. “Do I need to get Bruce for you?” he asked finally. He’d never seen Loki or Thor sick, so there had to be something wrong, right?

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki's knees hit the tile a bit hard as he collapsed in front of the toilet. He felt terrible as he was sick barely aware Tony entered the bathroom until the man pulled his hair back and rubbed his back. Hegave a soft whimper as his abdominal muscles clenched causing him to curl forward a bit. After what seemed like forever his stomach seemed to calm but he didn't want to move. When Tony asked if he needed to get Bruce Loki shook his head. "I am okay..." Loki stated softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to rub the God’s back as he curled up, trying to comfort him as best as he could. “Are you sure? Maybe you caught something on Asgard…” he said softly, worry growing as he slowly woke up more and more. Maybe he should go ahead and get Bruce anyway. Loki being sick twice in such a short period of time couldn’t be normal.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki was grateful for the back rub, it did help a bit to have Tony's hands on him. "I do not know maybe I did." Loki stated when Tony suggested that maybe he had caught something on Asgard. It sounded like the best reason to explain this. "If you want to get Bruce fine but it is the middle of the night Tony." Loki reminded the man as he rested his head on the cool seat of the toilet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sensed Loki’s gratitude for the touch, so he continued. Hearing him admit that he may have caught something, he frowned. Could Bruce handle Asgardian illness? When Loki protested again, Tony suddenly felt a prickle of suspicion, but he pushed it away, knowing how polite Loki always tried to be. Sighing, he shook his head. “Alright…..but first thing in the morning you’re going to Bruce.” He said seriously.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki sat there merely breathing as Tony contemplated his words. He could feel the prickle of suspicion from the man but when it was pushed away the god relaxed a bit. "I think I can do that." Loki promised when Tony conceded with a compromise to see Bruce in the morning. Judging that he felt well enough he moved away from the toilet to stand.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games