Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:10 pm
Cybercoin
I was walking down the street as I usually did. But something was different. Alot of people were talking about subjects that they didn't discuss normaly. I sighed and smiled. This was none of my business.

I looked at my hand and grew and dagger-like bone out of my hand. I grabbed it with my other hand and examined it.

"Hmmm, funny how this can be stronger then steel." I said to myself

ooc: gotta go now. yay first post razz

((Try to post in third person ok? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:14 pm
((smites the double post))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
When the three were a good deal away from the village, they stopped. Ifuuki took stock of her clothes and supplies. More than a quarter of her stock of scalpels were gone, and her konoha doctor's disguise looked more like a dishrag now. She smiled though. Today was good for blood.

"Hey Kyou, why didn't you tell me he'd be there? I could have brought more tricks If I had known." Ifuuki said with a smirk.
"Oh, I think you know. I wanted to see how well you'd do against some one of Raith's level. Why didn't you kill him?" Kyou snapped.
"Heh. I don't think thats the question, Kyou. Why didn't he kill you, Ifuuki?" He grinned.

Ifuuki closed her eyes and smirked. "I don't know why for sure. He had a smell about him. He was more powerful than he was leading on. I was observing."
Geku grinned. He grabbed Ifuuki by the neck and pulled her close to his face.So close she could feel him breathing on her.
"Listen, one more ******** and I will kill you" He whispered and let her go. He turned on to Geku.
"You, too, smart-a**. Using Kinjutsu and unstable techniques whenever you please. The Bakufu has no room for mistakes. Do I make myself clear?" Kyou said with a hint of superiority in his voice.

"Yes. I understand. But correct me if I'm wrong, although I have failed, I didn't disobey you. As long as you furnish what I need for my experiments, I shall be you minion so to speak." Ifuuki said arms crossed with a smile not as wide as before.
"I don't like your tone, Kabaku, wipe that pretty smile of your face other wise I'll cut it off, now tell me what you see in this" He said as he held out a scroll.

She adopted a more nutral facial expression and took the scroll from him. After examining it, she unrolled it. "This is the Raijin Scroll. Very nice Kyou." She read furiously, speeding through it with practised eyes. "Yes...yes... I can use this... This form of chakra is just what I need for #245...."
I built a lab for you, too. Its in the Cloud country. I hate that place..." Geku said to Ifuuki. "...Hokage is going to send some idiotic, annoying Gennins, I'm doing guard duty. I put dibs on it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:19 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
When the three were a good deal away from the village, they stopped. Ifuuki took stock of her clothes and supplies. More than a quarter of her stock of scalpels were gone, and her konoha doctor's disguise looked more like a dishrag now. She smiled though. Today was good for blood.

"Hey Kyou, why didn't you tell me he'd be there? I could have brought more tricks If I had known." Ifuuki said with a smirk.
"Oh, I think you know. I wanted to see how well you'd do against some one of Raith's level. Why didn't you kill him?" Kyou snapped.
"Heh. I don't think thats the question, Kyou. Why didn't he kill you, Ifuuki?" He grinned.

Ifuuki closed her eyes and smirked. "I don't know why for sure. He had a smell about him. He was more powerful than he was leading on. I was observing."
Geku grinned. He grabbed Ifuuki by the neck and pulled her close to his face.So close she could feel him breathing on her.
"Listen, one more ******** and I will kill you" He whispered and let her go. He turned on to Geku.
"You, too, smart-a**. Using Kinjutsu and unstable techniques whenever you please. The Bakufu has no room for mistakes. Do I make myself clear?" Kyou said with a hint of superiority in his voice.

"Yes. I understand. But correct me if I'm wrong, although I have failed, I didn't disobey you. As long as you furnish what I need for my experiments, I shall be you minion so to speak." Ifuuki said arms crossed with a smile not as wide as before.
"I don't like your tone, Kabaku, wipe that pretty smile of your face other wise I'll cut it off, now tell me what you see in this" He said as he held out a scroll.

She adopted a more nutral facial expression and took the scroll from him. After examining it, she unrolled it. "This is the Raijin Scroll. Very nice Kyou." She read furiously, speeding through it with practised eyes. "Yes...yes... I can use this... This form of chakra is just what I need for #245...."
I built a lab for you, too. Its in the Cloud country. I hate that place..." Geku said to Ifuuki. "...Hokage is going to send some idiotic, annoying Gennins, I'm doing guard duty. I put dibs on it."

"A lab Geku? How thoughtful. And I didn't even get you anything." Ifuuki said rolling the scroll back up.

A man stepped out of the shadows towards the three. "I see everything din't go as planned. What happened?" The man had half of his face covered by a cloth, as well as a few other places on his body. His skin looked rubbery and his pupil was slitted, like a snake.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:28 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"A lab Geku? How thoughtful. And I didn't even get you anything." Ifuuki said rolling the scroll back up.

A man stepped out of the shadows towards the three. "I see everything din't go as planned. What happened?" The man had half of his face covered by a cloth, as well as a few other places on his body. His skin looked rubbery and his pupil was slitted, like a snake.
"... Your Chakra... Is different. Who are you?" Kyou demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:32 pm
When Kenji didn't responed, Raith snapped his fingers near his ear, to no evial (sp?). "Damn, he's out like a light, damn, why is it that as soon as i need information from someone, or i need to tell them something," Raith said gesturing to Kenji and then to Shin. "they go under."

Issui laughed even though he felt a little numb, "Guess that's just your stellar luck showing through again Raith-kun." "At least your still awake, at least i can tell you how to fight against someone like that girl." Raith said as he pulled up a chair next to Issui and started explain what he had figured out.....  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:34 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Ah!" Ifuuki said stepping in, "This is #243. Muuga. I cloned him from DNA I found after the battle that ended his life. I watched the fight between him and a ninja named Sabu, who I find quite interesting, and he seemed to have potential." She turned to Muuga and nodded. "Show them."

Muuga lifted his right arm and flexed. It stretched like rubber to wrap around a nearby tree. He flexed again and the tree was shorn directly in half. His arm returned to it's original position.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:58 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Ah!" Ifuuki said stepping in, "This is #243. Muuga. I cloned him from DNA I found after the battle that ended his life. I watched the fight between him and a ninja named Sabu, who I find quite interesting, and he seemed to have potential." She turned to Muuga and nodded. "Show them."

Muuga lifted his right arm and flexed. It stretched like rubber to wrap around a nearby tree. He flexed again and the tree was shorn directly in half. His arm returned to it's original position.
Kyou looked at Muuga with awe.
"What... ho-... " Kyou didn't know what to say
"Grass Kinjutsu." Geku interupted, unamused, not impressed.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:02 pm
Silly Genji

Ifuuki tilted her head. "Yes Geku. Muuga stole it when he was a gennin no less."

Muuga eyes Geku harshly. A feral look eminated from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:09 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Ifuuki tilted her head. "Yes Geku. Muuga stole it when he was a gennin no less."

"Are you trying to start someting?" Geku snarled.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:12 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Only if you think you can finish it." He snarled, flashing sharpened teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:13 pm
"calm down Geku, i don't like her abominations either, but i live with it," a cold steely voice said as a man came quite literally from the shadows, his blood red eyes nearly glowing beneath his shaggy black hair, he was dress in all black robes, similar to that of bakuryu.....

[[hey Genji and Sneeze, his name's Eiju btw]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Only if you think you can finish it." He snarled, flashing sharpened teeth.
"Oh, he talks," Geku sneered, reaching for a kunai. He extended a finger and a Chakra string shot out of it, gripping a Kunai by its ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:19 pm
deleted  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:20 pm
Muuga, offended by being called an abomination, flicked his eye at the new comer, then back to Geku. "What are you going to do with that?" he asked.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games