Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AznSushiMushi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:11 am
HJi im Rey but people call me Jappy cuz i look japanese O.o strange huh? hehehe ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 am
Hey everyone, you can call me Hollywood. I have a few years experience with RPs.

I've been having a difficult time finding active, fairly lit to lit fantasy/action RPs lately, so I found this guild. I'm going to take a look around here, but if anyone is currently in one here, please let me know.  

HellsHollywood

BerrothDuke

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 pm
the name is Berroth, it is nice to make your acquaintance!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:06 pm
Greetings... You may call me Leon... Feel free to drop by my profile if you wish to know more...  

G-S-Robot

Dapper Hunter

SeraphimDiablos

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm
Good evening.

I am Diablos. Also known as...Well I won't get into that. I am also amazingly sexy. Not really. I'm energetic today, go figure.

I came here looking for roleplays, and I think I found them. Now that my brain has been entirely overloaded, it may take me awhile to find somewhere to post - my apologies if I seem to ignore anyone. I can't be here constantly or I get dizzy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:53 pm
eyylo lovelies.
i am ellipsis candace. you know, i'm not new here, i'm just coming back from a VERY long break. while i was away people probably forgot little ol' me so i decided to post here to refresh your memory. i've been on here under many named, Candy-Tea being one of them. i am best friend to claire, whom many of you know those who do know here know she quit. anywayys, i've been roleplaying for years and while i was away i got better -le gasp- and i'm all pumped up for some rping! anyways, you're alll probably wonderin' where i was while i was away. well, i'm not going to tell you because it doesn't concern you! i went through a lot, and that's about all you're going to get out of me.

ANYWAYS!

i can't wait to start rping with you guyss again!

x____Glamophonic

cptjim

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Also back from a long break. Not sure how long, to be honest, because I don't remember when it was I last used Gaia so....I guess that means it was a long time ago. Basically, the school year's winding down, so I've got some time to get back in here and start posting again.

I'm a somewhat experienced RP'er and I'll RP almost anything when I can find the time. I do tend to shy away from vampire/angel/demon RP's because I'm not always sure how to play those (never was much of a vam-pahr fan, personally) and the school romance ones because, well, I'm probably a little bit older than some other players on here and that's, well, that's just creepy for me to be involved in that. So there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:48 pm
Probably should've posted here when I joined. Whoops.

I'm Gunhaven, I like to use the name "Balthezar Matricius", and I like being slightly insane and/or nihilistic. I've "attempted to join"/"joined"/"in the process of joining" a good number of RPs here so that I may increase my exposure and further my learning.

I'm also starting a RP, because there isn't enough Doom in Fantasy environments. razz  

GunHaven

Tragedies_at_Hand

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:32 pm
I'm Rena. Hey, all!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 pm
Hollywood006
Hey everyone, you can call me Hollywood. I have a few years experience with RPs.

I've been having a difficult time finding active, fairly lit to lit fantasy/action RPs lately, so I found this guild. I'm going to take a look around here, but if anyone is currently in one here, please let me know.

Try out Sagewind. It's in the home page of the forum, and a Fantasy/adventure role play. I think you'll like it. wink

To everyone else: Welcome to the guild! There are lots of fun role plays here to join, and if you want to find the perfect one for your RP skill, check out the subforums. The home page is a little messy right now, but if you don't find what you like in the subforums, check around the main forum. There's adventure, fantasy, romance, and sci-fi role plays all around here; there's bound to be something you like! Enjoy the role playing!

~Mikki

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

vetyp619

Naughty Cat

10,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Jax toddle romped into the guild, walking around and shaking everyones hands

"Hi, my name is Antonio James Benneddetti JR but you can call me Jax" He started, thinking of more stuff to say "well, i'm 18 years of age but I RP as a 3.5 year old. If this offends some people then please feel free to have a MOD ban me" he said with a shrug  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm
Mikilala1the1third
Hollywood006

Try out Sagewind. It's in the home page of the forum, and a Fantasy/adventure role play. I think you'll like it. wink

To everyone else: Welcome to the guild! There are lots of fun role plays here to join, and if you want to find the perfect one for your RP skill, check out the subforums. The home page is a little messy right now, but if you don't find what you like in the subforums, check around the main forum. There's adventure, fantasy, romance, and sci-fi role plays all around here; there's bound to be something you like! Enjoy the role playing!

~Mikki

biggrin Heyy, I'm RPing in Sagewind now. <3
It's fun.
It's definitely a good one to check out if any of my fellow newcomers are looking for a good RP!

But I have yet to introduce myself.
I'm Madelyn, and I've never RPed before, but I've been wanting to for a while now. Please welcome me kindly!

Squidicide

Datenshi Yasuo

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:36 pm
Longtime FFA veteran now under a "new" name. I've been in and out of the guild so many times I've lost track. I don't really have anything else to say. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Hey, I am Nick. I am 13 and I'm obsessed with dragons, and am a heavy role-playing.  

Nickpick10

500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anti-Smurf

Ruthless Enabler

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:58 pm
Hello I'm Elena.

I love dragons as well biggrin and I typically like to role play a little kid since children can be completely random and demonic one minute and angelic the next without looking like they have skizo or something biggrin  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games