Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Guild of DOOM [pwning moms since 2005]

Back to Guilds

Poll Guild of DOOM liek totally doomy and stuff 

Tags: Poll, DOOM, Elephant, Guild, Silly 

Reply Poll Guild of DOOM
The Poll Guild Bar of DOOM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Option! (not really)
Poll question!
58%
 58%  [ 297 ]
Poll question!
41%
 41%  [ 211 ]
Total Votes : 508

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:29 pm
xd I wasn't here yesterday so. *drinks for yesterday*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:13 pm
Cool hooded robe. It reminds me of the Jedi and Sith Lords from Star Wars.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:31 pm
It sopost to be a Kingdom hearts sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:35 pm
Was there a PS2 version of KH?

EDIT: nevermind yep and it came out almost 6 years ago  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:38 am
I hope you sick people are happy because my antivirus didn't protect me and you got me sick. I am now showing signs of an impending illness. (Namely stuffy nose and congestion)

Quick barkeep, I need more water to flush my system.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:11 pm
longaps
Was there a PS2 version of KH?

EDIT: nevermind yep and it came out almost 6 years ago
It's only For PS2 while besides the in between veirsion of 1 & 2, Chain of memories is for GBA.  

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:24 am
longaps Health Update:

After drinking many cups of water and flushing the system on a continuous basis, I am glad to report that the Illness has not advanced. Unfortunately it has also not decreased in it's symptoms. I will continue the water drinking and hope for the best. But enough about me, how are you?

@Super Star - yeah, I did a little research after we last spoke. The first release of KH is only $17 now at walmart. Sounds interesting but I think I'll hold off on buying any games for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:47 pm
Lets Se befor 3 comes out on PS3, there's one coming out on PSP, and One Coming Out On DS.  

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:50 am
I loved the game Ratchet and Clank and played and beat all of them on the PS2 but now the latest game isn't available for the PS2 so I guess I have to save up for a PS3 if I ever want to continue playing that game's newest versions. Unfortunately other things rank higher on my priorities like food, shelter, clothing, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:23 pm
I Only Have Ratchet And Clank Going Commando for PS2.  

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:15 am
Another one that I especially liked and completed 3 out of the 4 series was Jak and Daxter. I am not really a racing fiend and therefore have not completed Jak X the racing game. Have you ever played Jak and Daxter?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:06 pm
I have 1 & 2 I don't have the other ones, I haven't beatne them yet though.  

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:04 am
Super Star Jimmy Josh X
I liked the series. In Jak 1 you have to navigate the world and stop a guy and gal from taking over. In 2 you are transported to the future and can start using "Dark Powers" and in 3 you get to use both "Dark" and "Light" powers. In Jak X you must race and win all races to get an Antidote to save the life of yourself and others from a slow acting poison that a floating bad guy from Jak 2 & 3 tricks you into drinking in a memorial toast to him. Unfortunately there is no exploring the world outside of watching the cut scenes and of course driving the tracks that they keep unlocking for you as you progress through the game.

From what I've seen, I think "Tak and the Power of JuJu" is a game I might also like. I have never played it, have you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:12 pm
longaps
Super Star Jimmy Josh X
I liked the series. In Jak 1 you have to navigate the world and stop a guy and gal from taking over. In 2 you are transported to the future and can start using "Dark Powers" and in 3 you get to use both "Dark" and "Light" powers. In Jak X you must race and win all races to get an Antidote to save the life of yourself and others from a slow acting poison that a floating bad guy from Jak 2 & 3 tricks you into drinking in a memorial toast to him. Unfortunately there is no exploring the world outside of watching the cut scenes and of course driving the tracks that they keep unlocking for you as you progress through the game.

From what I've seen, I think "Tak and the Power of JuJu" is a game I might also like. I have never played it, have you?
Never layed any of the Tak Games, but I heard good things.  

Super Star Jimmy Josh X

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Sounds good Super Star.

Hey barkeep, another water, please and thanks.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 275 276 277 278 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games