Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:22 pm
Shadens_inferno
*stepping out from her shadow, again trying to force her to stop*stop now or not even Ragnos nor Kenji will stop me from killing you!

*wraps lava restraints on shaden and the siut of armor wraps around hom completely emobalizing him*dont hurt her what we are fighting is not angel but her inner nightmare the snake  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:25 pm
"its not about seeing the moon, but about feeling its power, this happens every full moon" she set fire around herUser Image  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:25 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
*stepping out from her shadow, again trying to force her to stop*stop now or not even Ragnos nor Kenji will stop me from killing you!

*wraps lava restraints on shaden and the siut of armor wraps around hom completely emobalizing him*dont hurt her what we are fighting is not angel but her inner nightmare the snake
*eyes start to go blacker than midnight* fine if that's the way you want to be! *darkness starts to cover the moon from being visible* then i won't kill her!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:27 pm
*a dragon tatoo turns him evil*  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

*eyes start to go blacker than midnight* fine if that's the way you want to be! *darkness starts to cover the moon from being visible* then i won't kill her!

good now we must emobalize her*hands armor to shaden*use this to emobalize her  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:28 pm
she smiled "now all i have to do is say a spell and the full moon stays up, leaving me evil forever" she grabbed ragnos "come on"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "now all i have to do is say a spell and the full moon stays up, leaving me evil forever" she grabbed ragnos "come on"

"heheheheheheh"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Aprilbaby1

oh no you dont*eyes turn red and he raises his arms walls of diomond wrap around ragnos*its un brakeble adament ill let you out when this is done*body cunvulses as he goes full lycan*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:31 pm
*slowly a dark orb starts to form around shaden making purple flames to start covering him*User Image*then the orb burst knocking everyone back the glowing snake on angel disappeared and shaden disappeared, but the surrounding valley had turned into a new world the school was no longer there and everything was new demons covered the skies and the seas, where would humans and other races take place in the world now?*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:32 pm
she whispered the spell "too late" she said then teleported ragnos to her "lets go" she said then they disappeared  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

oh no you dont*eyes turn red and he raises his arms walls of diomond wrap around ragnos*its un brakeble adament ill let you out when this is done*body cunvulses as he goes full lycan*

*turns into a giant flaming tornado demon with a flaming hammer*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:34 pm
well then lets see *body fineshes its change and he flys at ragnos and angel*take this*diomends wrap fully around angel and ragnos and they go into a unbreakable slumber till morning*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:36 pm
"theres not going to be a morning" she said before passong out  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
"theres not going to be a morning" she said before passong out
not if i have any thing to do about it*turns to shaden*send a ray of pure light at the moon now  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:38 pm
nobody fights Marka Ragnos and lives *he falls asleep*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games