Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:21 pm
[Damn>< i hate tiredness... and friends that come on visit and get me from the sleeping route i have since you all are on at one time 21:00 - 09:00(in norwegain time) >< ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:23 pm
KaosAngel012
(Hi! PLEASE some one tell me what's going on!! That 's why I barely rp here!)

(its easy to get lost i know. ok so me and lola are married. robin (looks like ivy from soul calibur 2) is on a date with arage. and were in an old restaurant with few people in it. uhh not much more that you need to know.)  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:25 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
KaosAngel012
(Hi! PLEASE some one tell me what's going on!! That 's why I barely rp here!)

(its easy to get lost i know. ok so me and lola are married. robin (looks like ivy from soul calibur 2) is on a date with arage. and were in an old restaurant with few people in it. uhh not much more that you need to know.)

(oh... wow... I did miss a lot XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:35 pm
*finishes her steak*
*calls the waiter*
yes?
cheesecake please.
one moment *comes out with the cheesecake*
wohoo.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:37 pm
<[Mwahaha, I'm evil so... biggrin ]Explosion sounds from far away>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:37 pm
[i think that they need to know that i protect Lola now, in her shadows, if something bad happens, a snowtiger/elf thingyy is going to get cranky and jump at any target :3!] xp  

Wacram Glaziuz

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:43 pm
[Um...o.0].<]and some guy comes in clothed in black armor that is crackling with red dark energy>

Guy w/ armor: *Looks around* ... *Sees us* twisted Found them!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:49 pm
looks at the guy "oh this cant be good"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:52 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:47 pm
hey i know that armor, and that sound. looks like my brothers stuff. the idiot chose the light side but took the dark armor. that armor wouldve made me a god. but noooo cant let necross be better then him. but this isnt anywhere near where my brother lives. last i heard he was on an angelic planet. and this, doesnt look like one. well what ive heard what angelic worlds look like.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm
*logen watched from the shadow of Lola and thought that this could become a interesting situation*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:17 pm
*gets up and looks around at the new world* man its awful bright around here... i guess this might be an angelic world. its got the white color and stuff. but whats that *looks off into the distance at a war going on* holy crap. *starts running in that direction* my brother, he cant be, not there, not now. *gets to the warzone and sees the horribly mutilated bodies of angels and demons as he slowly searches the area for his brother and he hears a sound off in the distance of a bunch of demon coming at him* youll pay... youll all pay. *draws his two guns and opens fire on the demons watching their bodies get dismembered from the nicely placed shots* I WONT LET ANY OF YOU GET AWAY!!! *he runs after a demon that was trying to escape then he decapitated him*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:53 pm
*Logen Helped Lola up and dissapeared intoo her shadow again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 am
Arage was sitting on the ground, his back leaning against a destroyed column as he watched the war.  

Repressed Memories

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games