Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:10 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal get's an annoyed look on his face
frankie i told you before not to eat birds in the city its bad enough that i have to keep you on a leash and when you get full grown not even allow you here
she patts tals arm "aww dont be so hard on him" she pouts then smiles
yeah but last time he almost got killed for doing that
tal puts kat ontop of frankie and picks the feathers out of his fangs
man i wish you could talk and understand me so i could give you a talking to
she looks at frankie "he cant talk?" she whispered "well then what was that earler" she thought, she shruggs and patts frankie "be a good boy and quit giving tal a hard time" she smiles and kisses the top of his head
how could he?he has no tounge to form words
"ever try using your mind?" she asked looking at him, she smiles shaking her head "come on, its getting late"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:12 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
tal get's an annoyed look on his face
frankie i told you before not to eat birds in the city its bad enough that i have to keep you on a leash and when you get full grown not even allow you here
she patts tals arm "aww dont be so hard on him" she pouts then smiles
she looks at frankie "he cant talk?" she whispered "well then what was that earler" she thought, she shruggs and patts frankie "be a good boy and quit giving tal a hard time" she smiles and kisses the top of his head
"ever try using your mind?" she asked looking at him, she smiles shaking her head "come on, its getting late"
tal looks at her confused
what do you mean?
he walks with her holding kat  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:14 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
what do you mean?
she looks at him "oh never mind" she looks back ahead  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:17 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
what do you mean?
fine then
tal walks down the street with kat on frankies back and her next to him they then in a few minutes get to his house and he opens the gate
well here we are again  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:19 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
what do you mean?
fine then
tal walks down the street with kat on frankies back and her next to him they then in a few minutes get to his house and he opens the gate
well here we are again
"finallly" she yawns slightly and walks inside the gate, she messes with her hair "hmm maybe if i dye (sp dont know XD) it back" she whispered  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:23 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
what do you mean?
fine then
well here we are again
"finallly" she yawns slightly and walks inside the gate, she messes with her hair "hmm maybe if i dye (sp dont know XD) it back" she whispered
tal walks up and opens the door to the house and walks in stretching
isn't dye suposed to be bad for your hair?
tal picks kat up and laies her down on the coch he then opens the closet and pulls out to bed pads and lays them on the floor
well here are our beds lets get ready for bed then  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
what do you mean?
fine then
well here we are again
tal picks kat up and laies her down on the coch he then opens the closet and pulls out to bed pads and lays them on the floor
"yea i guess" she puts her hair up in a bun "alrighty then" she said "can i borrow another shirt?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:33 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
what do you mean?
fine then
well here we are again
"yea i guess" she puts her hair up in a bun "alrighty then" she said "can i borrow another shirt?"
and pants
he adds and walks into his room quietly so as not to wake sauske he then pulls out his night clothes for him and pair of cloth pants and a cloth shirt for her he then grabbs a black belt to hold it up and he walks out to her
here
he hands her the shirt pants and and belt  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:36 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
fine then
well here we are again
and pants
he adds and walks into his room quietly so as not to wake sauske he then pulls out his night clothes for him and pair of cloth pants and a cloth shirt for her he then grabbs a black belt to hold it up and he walks out to her
here
she laughs "fine" she smiles and walks to the bathroom, she changes into the clothes and walks out, she folds her dress and puts it on the floor next to where shes sleeping, she lays down on her stomach and thinks for a bit  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:38 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
fine then
well here we are again
and pants
here
she laughs "fine" she smiles and walks to the bathroom, she changes into the clothes and walks out, she folds her dress and puts it on the floor next to where shes sleeping, she lays down on her stomach and thinks for a bit
tal shanges into his clothes while she is in the bathroom and lays down just as she comes out
that was quick
he pulls two blankets out and throws one to her
here take this  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:40 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
and pants
here
tal shanges into his clothes while she is in the bathroom and lays down just as she comes out
that was quick
here take this
she laughs "i can get dressed pretty quickly" she catches the blanket "thanks" she lays down and places it over herself  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:41 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
and pants
here
that was quick
here take this
she laughs "i can get dressed pretty quickly" she catches the blanket "thanks" she lays down and places it over herself
{lol hes in the clothes from the night on the ship and shes not blushing}tal walks over to the atrium door and lets frankie out he then lays down on the mattress not bothering with the blanket  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
and pants
here
that was quick
here take this
{lol hes in the clothes from the night on the ship and shes not blushing}tal walks over to the atrium door and lets frankie out he then lays down on the mattress not bothering with the blanket
(psh could have told me that XDD) she notices what he is wearing and blushed, she quickly looked the other way, hiding her face under the blanket "damn why does he have to be so fine" she whispered, she bites her bottom lip  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:45 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
and pants
here
that was quick
here take this
(psh could have told me that XDD) she notices what he is wearing and blushed, she quickly looked the other way, hiding her face under the blanket "damn why does he have to be so fine" she whispered, she bites her bottom lip
{sorry sliped m,y mind cus my cat with the furless a** is in my room and she is insane}
tal looks over at her
why are you hidding under the covers like that?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:47 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
that was quick
here take this
{sorry sliped m,y mind cus my cat with the furless a** is in my room and she is insane}
tal looks over at her
why are you hidding under the covers like that?
(lolz crazy cat XDD) "n-no reason" she studdered, she slowly moves the covers so only her eyes show, she looked at him and blushed even more  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games