Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:26 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora holds on to Racy silently crying. Kimoray asks leaning next to them "w-was tora's brother near Tora?"
racy looked at Kimoray. "i..i think so..i dont really remeber." racy said, thinking back into her own mind. she ddint want to keep looking through tora's mind, because she was afrad shed damage something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von sighed, "The physical part is, yes. But It also wants to test our brains. It will ask us a riddle. Unexpected I know, I was shocked the first time as well. But, we will both have to answer a separate riddle. This is mainly to toy with us. If we get it right, he leaves. If we don't he'll leave Hita alone, but take a large portion of our life." He sighed sadly, "I learned that the first time."
"wait, how does it do that?" edie asked, confused. then he thought to himself, hm..i hope it goes easy on me the first time...

A small demon that looked like a mix between a crocodile and a dog came up from the portal. It looked between the two teen boys and grunted.
Von cocked an eyebrow, "Different messanger this time, I bet we killed the last one. Alright, what are the riddles?" He said, not answering Eddie's question. He would save that for later.
The demon cleared it's throat and spoke in a voice that made Von close his eyes and want to cringe away. "The first puzzle. 'Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I?' " It looked at Von, so he proceeded to answer the question.
He thought for a long moment and then stared the demon down, "Fire."
The demon growled then looked to Eddie, "Now for you. 'What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?' "
Von nodded his approval, it was easy enough.
((personally, i dont like riddles, and i dont know this one. i know, im stupid, but eddie's not and i dont wanna make him sound stupid!! Dx))

((lolz, you could've looked it up on the interwebs. the answer is a towel. teehee))
((wait..how is that a towel?...um..OHMIGOSH IM SO STUPID!! okay. i get it haha.))
eddie thought. "oh thats an eas-" *choke* okay..its a Towel. he thought to the demon.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Angel had to go for a little bit. ]]
Mia shook her head. " nono, he's laughing at whatcha said. He doesn't think he's that nice. "
nte then stops laughing ad looekd up at Mia. "b-but im not...at least thats what people say. or think." he said, looking serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

he layed in the tree and predded to nap
ria floated down to him. "um...nii-s-" then she stopped herself. he didint want to ber her nii-san anymore. "um..negi?" she said, hoping not to waker him.

"yes? what?"
ria sat infront of him o the branch. "um..why dont you wanna be my Nii-san anymore?" she askd all so innocently.

"i dont know"
ria sat down, feeling tired. "mhmk..." she yawned and stretced her arms out. she turned around, and scooted closer to negi, leaning her head back on his chest. she fell asleep.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von sighed, "The physical part is, yes. But It also wants to test our brains. It will ask us a riddle. Unexpected I know, I was shocked the first time as well. But, we will both have to answer a separate riddle. This is mainly to toy with us. If we get it right, he leaves. If we don't he'll leave Hita alone, but take a large portion of our life." He sighed sadly, "I learned that the first time."
"wait, how does it do that?" edie asked, confused. then he thought to himself, hm..i hope it goes easy on me the first time...

A small demon that looked like a mix between a crocodile and a dog came up from the portal. It looked between the two teen boys and grunted.
Von cocked an eyebrow, "Different messanger this time, I bet we killed the last one. Alright, what are the riddles?" He said, not answering Eddie's question. He would save that for later.
The demon cleared it's throat and spoke in a voice that made Von close his eyes and want to cringe away. "The first puzzle. 'Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I?' " It looked at Von, so he proceeded to answer the question.
The demon growled then looked to Eddie, "Now for you. 'What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?' "
((personally, i dont like riddles, and i dont know this one. i know, im stupid, but eddie's not and i dont wanna make him sound stupid!! Dx))

((lolz, you could've looked it up on the interwebs. the answer is a towel. teehee))
((wait..how is that a towel?...um..OHMIGOSH IM SO STUPID!! okay. i get it haha.))
eddie thought. "oh thats an eas-" *choke* okay..its a Towel. he thought to the demon.

The demon frowned then made a bunch of grunting noises before dissapearing, letting the scenery go back to normal. Von sighed in releif. "I am going to check on my sister." He said before vanishing to her room.
When he got there he knelt beside her and checked her pulse. She was alive. He let out another sigh of releif then kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia shook her head. " nono, he's laughing at whatcha said. He doesn't think he's that nice. "
nte then stops laughing ad looekd up at Mia. "b-but im not...at least thats what people say. or think." he said, looking serious.

Mia shrugged making an 'eh' face. " I think you're nice."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

The demon frowned then made a bunch of grunting noises before dissapearing, letting the scenery go back to normal. Von sighed in releif. "I am going to check on my sister." He said before vanishing to her room.
When he got there he knelt beside her and checked her pulse. She was alive. He let out another sigh of releif then kissed her forehead.
eddie stood wherehe was left and though. okay..im not sure if ive gone crazy...what just happened? he didnt know if any of wat just happened was real. he went over to where the red light was, and looked if it was still there. it was gone. yep, ive goone crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate smiles giving a little kiss on the cheek. "hm, thanx. im gald you think so." then he looked at her, with an shrug an a smile.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:02 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate smiles giving a little kiss on the cheek. "hm, thanx. im gald you think so." then he looked at her, with an shrug an a smile.

Mia blushed and touched the spot on her cheek where nate kissed her. " I cannot understand how you are still able to do that to me. " She almost forgot Kat was there. " Errr... D-did you get your schedule yet?" Mia asked embarrassed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm
Von waited for Hita to wake up. When she did, her eyelashes fluttered open and she yawned hugely. She sat up then climbed onto her brother's lap. "Wow...almost dying sure got me hungry. Can you carry me to the lunchroom?"
Von chuckled then nodded, "Of course, young princess."
Hita rolled her eyes, but played along. "Quiet and work, slave!" She giggled as Von pretended to struggle under her weight. He carried her through the school and went to the lunchroom.
"What would the young princess like to eat."
"OOO!! Yogurt~!" Hita said with a giggle.
Von nodded then materialised a cup of yogurt and a spoon for her to eat. "As you wish, your highness."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia blushed and touched the spot on her cheek where nate kissed her. " I cannot understand how you are still able to do that to me. " She almost forgot Kat was there. " Errr... D-did you get your schedule yet?" Mia asked embarrassed
nate liked making girls blush. so he smiled, ingoring Kat at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von waited for Hita to wake up. When she did, her eyelashes fluttered open and she yawned hugely. She sat up then climbed onto her brother's lap. "Wow...almost dying sure got me hungry. Can you carry me to the lunchroom?"
Hita rolled her eyes, but played along. "Quiet and work, slave!" She giggled as Von pretended to struggle under her weight. He carried her through the school and went to the lunchroom.
Von nodded then materialised a cup of yogurt and a spoon for her to eat. "As you wish, your highness."
eddie teleported them, and saw them in the hall, though he didnt sow himself. he turned into a shadow, hopping into Von's shadow. eddie kept his mouth closed, because if he talked, von would too and itwould come out in his voice. he almost laughed though, considering how they were acting.
when they got tt he lunch room, and hita was happily enjoying her yogurt, eddie turned back into his human form and let out come small chuckles. "you guys are weird..." he said with a smile, done with laughing.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria floated down to him. "um...nii-s-" then she stopped herself. he didint want to ber her nii-san anymore. "um..negi?" she said, hoping not to waker him.

"yes? what?"
ria sat infront of him o the branch. "um..why dont you wanna be my Nii-san anymore?" she askd all so innocently.

"i dont know"
ria sat down, feeling tired. "mhmk..." she yawned and stretced her arms out. she turned around, and scooted closer to negi, leaning her head back on his chest. she fell asleep.

negi smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
eddie teleported them, and saw them in the hall, though he didnt sow himself. he turned into a shadow, hopping into Von's shadow. eddie kept his mouth closed, because if he talked, von would too and itwould come out in his voice. he almost laughed though, considering how they were acting.
when they got tt he lunch room, and hita was happily enjoying her yogurt, eddie turned back into his human form and let out come small chuckles. "you guys are weird..." he said with a smile, done with laughing.

Hita smiled at Eddie then jumped up and hugged him, "Hey Eddie!"
Von chuckled, "Oh, and thank you. I am in your debt for your help."
Hita blinked, "Wait, you helped Von fight?!" She hit his arm lightly, "Don't do things so reckless ever again!" She crossed her arms. "You could've been killed! Or had your life shortened!"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate liked making girls blush. so he smiled, ingoring Kat at the moment.

Mia couldn't help looking into his eyes. She looked down at her feet, her face still red. She swung their hands back and forth, but not very high.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games