Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:35 pm
What'd I miss?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:36 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Krissim Klaw
Axel ShadowMoon
Sura Tokaniku
Axel ShadowMoon
Sura Tokaniku
My flks are ok. I hardly have to do crap aroun here, and stuff. But we have very differn't views. They both dislike gays, and have thoughts on furs. A bit againce the fact my sister dates like only black men. (white she is)

Parents suck in differn't ways. Epecally when mom bitches that I want to do something complet unharmfull. Yet the fact I've never done drugs or drink, or bad stuff, seems to slip her mind. Like small things I want to do, are like big things I never would.

Both of my parents are against gays. sweatdrop I can't really see what's so bad about gays. Not like they're dangerous. whee (Or maybe in other ways, hint hint) wink

One thing my dad really hates are transgenders. sweatdrop Shame really.

The hole heatred to gays, or tranies pisses me off. What the hell do people think they are? Neo Nazi's? What did they ever do? help keep the verging population down? take in kids that might not get homes?

And whats the big deal with two guys or girl kissing? It's still a set of lips, exspressing their owner's feelings.

I could go on for hours about how the targets of biggotry, are so wrongly attacked, but I think I'll spair you all of my going's ons

I wonder why they hate them. It really pisses me off when I hear dad saying crap about them and going on. stressed
I'm still trying to figure my mom out. She says gays should have equal rights and be able to join together in a union but she dosn't think they should be able to use the word marriage. She's sooo stubburn its just a word. gonk

I wish I could ask my dad to find out but I'm worried about him starting a flaming topic. Everytime I say something (even if I'm right) he'll go on and on saying I'm wrong and he's right. He always act like as if he knows everything. -_- But usually when I see topics against gays I take a look inside to find out why are gays so much hated. Kinda like with people hating me for my tan. I can never under stand them. They treat me like s**t for my skin colour, yet they're trying to get the same colour by baking themselves in the sun. neutral

Some people have or had such horrable lifes, that they have to bring other down with em, so they can feel better about themselfs. Soem times it gose on for so long, they just keep going. Even if their lifes get better. Others are just natural born jerks, who can't stand others being happy with themselfs, so they pick of them.

People say gay isn't nauteral, if it wasn't natural. Straight men/women wouldn't be into other guys/girls, gay wouldn't exsist if it wasn't natural on some level. Animals been know to do it, humans been for countless years, it's as natural as the urge to breed, or the need for compainionship.

Not like some dudes gose. "You know, I'm pissed at the world, and want to mess with peoples heads. I think I'll go f soem other guy. Yeha, that'll show em"

Skuger Moonclaw

MellyBean

Eddily
What'd I miss?
Just badmouthing parents  
Krissim Klaw
Axel ShadowMoon
Krissim Klaw
Axel ShadowMoon
Sura Tokaniku
Axel ShadowMoon
Sura Tokaniku
My flks are ok. I hardly have to do crap aroun here, and stuff. But we have very differn't views. They both dislike gays, and have thoughts on furs. A bit againce the fact my sister dates like only black men. (white she is)

Parents suck in differn't ways. Epecally when mom bitches that I want to do something complet unharmfull. Yet the fact I've never done drugs or drink, or bad stuff, seems to slip her mind. Like small things I want to do, are like big things I never would.

Both of my parents are against gays. sweatdrop I can't really see what's so bad about gays. Not like they're dangerous. whee (Or maybe in other ways, hint hint) wink

One thing my dad really hates are transgenders. sweatdrop Shame really.

The hole heatred to gays, or tranies pisses me off. What the hell do people think they are? Neo Nazi's? What did they ever do? help keep the verging population down? take in kids that might not get homes?

And whats the big deal with two guys or girl kissing? It's still a set of lips, exspressing their owner's feelings.

I could go on for hours about how the targets of biggotry, are so wrongly attacked, but I think I'll spair you all of my going's ons

I wonder why they hate them. It really pisses me off when I hear dad saying crap about them and going on. stressed
I'm still trying to figure my mom out. She says gays should have equal rights and be able to join together in a union but she dosn't think they should be able to use the word marriage. She's sooo stubburn its just a word. gonk

I wish I could ask my dad to find out but I'm worried about him starting a flaming topic. Everytime I say something (even if I'm right) he'll go on and on saying I'm wrong and he's right. He always act like as if he knows everything. -_- But usually when I see topics against gays I take a look inside to find out why are gays so much hated. Kinda like with people hating me for my tan. I can never under stand them. They treat me like s**t for my skin colour, yet they're trying to get the same colour by baking themselves in the sun. neutral
Awe their just jealous that you have skin they want and angry that they have to self mutilate themselves to mimic it.

Ah. smile  

Voidemortis

Lloxie

Axel ShadowMoon

My dad's the same way. in fact, both my parents are. >_< They can't EVER admit to being wrong.... guh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:42 pm
MellyBean
Eddily
What'd I miss?
Just badmouthing parents

All righty then.  

Eddily

Voidemortis

Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

My dad's the same way. in fact, both my parents are. >_< They can't EVER admit to being wrong.... guh.

I remember this one time I was watching Who wants to be a millionaire with mum and dad. I forgot what the question was but I remember there were answers like Germany, Italy (or is it Itally?), France and I think the other one was Switzerland (or something like that)
Dad said it's Germany and kept bragging how right he is and he is highly confident and more ramblings that he knows everything about it and so on. I said it's Italy (or Itally) and he kept claiming I'm wrong and more ramblings. Later, the guy said the right answer is Italy (Itally.. whatever) and he just gave me a stare then say that both me and the guy are wrong.  
Sura Tokaniku

Some people have or had such horrable lifes, that they have to bring other down with em, so they can feel better about themselfs. Soem times it gose on for so long, they just keep going. Even if their lifes get better. Others are just natural born jerks, who can't stand others being happy with themselfs, so they pick of them.

People say gay isn't nauteral, if it wasn't natural. Straight men/women wouldn't be into other guys/girls, gay wouldn't exsist if it wasn't natural on some level. Animals been know to do it, humans been for countless years, it's as natural as the urge to breed, or the need for compainionship.

Not like some dudes gose. "You know, I'm pissed at the world, and want to mess with peoples heads. I think I'll go f soem other guy. Yeha, that'll show em"
Speaking of animals doing it, I just found the neatest picture of a deer threesome in a book I got for my birthday with funny animal pictures in it. There is a doe with a male on her and then another buck ontop of the male. wink and they say animals arn't kinky.  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:43 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

It's fun to beat my mom. She thinks she right all the time, but I can give a good agument, and sometimes the proof to defeat her. It's satisfing to win ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:45 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

It's fun to beat my mom. She thinks she right all the time, but I can give a good agument, and sometimes the proof to defeat her. It's satisfing to win ^^
I wish I could have the satisfaction of beating my mom but with her you loose even when you win. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:45 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

Speaking of animals doing it, I just found the neatest picture of a deer threesome in a book I got for my birthday with funny animal pictures in it. There is a doe with a male on her and then another buck ontop of the male. wink and they say animals arn't kinky.

I've seen docterd pics people do. Has a Zebra, hourse, Unicorn, and liek two other Mythical type hourse creatures, and a male 5 some XD I wish I could show you it's funny  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:47 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Sometimes I wish I got good wits for arguing but my brain isn't good for arguments. Only creativity.  

Voidemortis

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:47 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Ai.... too bad most parents are so stubborn.... ><;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:48 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

I wish I could have the satisfaction of beating my mom but with her you loose even when you win. gonk

Vctories or not, I still can't be myself, without suffering the ontance bitching. So I just want to get a job, and move out.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:48 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

I've seen docterd pics people do. Has a Zebra, hourse, Unicorn, and liek two other Mythical type hourse creatures, and a male 5 some XD I wish I could show you it's funny
xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games