Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:07 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria floated down to him. "um...nii-s-" then she stopped herself. he didint want to ber her nii-san anymore. "um..negi?" she said, hoping not to waker him.

"yes? what?"
ria sat infront of him o the branch. "um..why dont you wanna be my Nii-san anymore?" she askd all so innocently.

"i dont know"
ria sat down, feeling tired. "mhmk..." she yawned and stretced her arms out. she turned around, and scooted closer to negi, leaning her head back on his chest. she fell asleep.

negi smiled
ria woke up, feelig sun shining through he leaves onto her face. she sat up, forgetting what she was doing, and sees that shes used Negi as her pillow. "oh! im so sorry, Negi, i-i...i just fell asleep, and im sorry if that was uncomfterble for you." she said, sitting back up, tunring to him and looking ata him apologetically.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von waited for Hita to wake up. When she did, her eyelashes fluttered open and she yawned hugely. She sat up then climbed onto her brother's lap. "Wow...almost dying sure got me hungry. Can you carry me to the lunchroom?"
Von chuckled then nodded, "Of course, young princess."
Hita rolled her eyes, but played along. "Quiet and work, slave!" She giggled as Von pretended to struggle under her weight. He carried her through the school and went to the lunchroom.
"What would the young princess like to eat."
"OOO!! Yogurt~!" Hita said with a giggle.
Von nodded then materialised a cup of yogurt and a spoon for her to eat. "As you wish, your highness."
eddie teleported them, and saw them in the hall, though he didnt sow himself. he turned into a shadow, hopping into Von's shadow. eddie kept his mouth closed, because if he talked, von would too and itwould come out in his voice. he almost laughed though, considering how they were acting.
when they got tt he lunch room, and hita was happily enjoying her yogurt, eddie turned back into his human form and let out come small chuckles. "you guys are weird..." he said with a smile, done with laughing.

Hita smiled at Eddie then jumped up and hugged him, "Hey Eddie!"
Von chuckled, "Oh, and thank you. I am in your debt for your help."
Hita blinked, "Wait, you helped Von fight?!" She hit his arm lightly, "Don't do things so reckless ever again!" She crossed her arms. "You could've been killed! Or had your life shortened!"
eddie then remebered. "oh! yeah Vo-" *choke*. he stopped talking and breathed for a bit. k, what i was saying, was 'how does that work? like...how do you get your life shortened?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shrugged making an 'eh' face. " I think you're nice."
nate smiles giving a little kiss on the cheek. "hm, thanx. im gald you think so." then he looked at her, with an shrug an a smile.

Mia blushed and touched the spot on her cheek where nate kissed her. " I cannot understand how you are still able to do that to me. " She almost forgot Kat was there. " Errr... D-did you get your schedule yet?" Mia asked embarrassed
nate liked making girls blush. so he smiled, ignoring Kat at the moment.

Mia couldn't help looking into his eyes. She looked down at her feet, her face still red. She swung their hands back and forth, but not very high.
nate laughed a bit at how he was acting. he put an arm aroung her, that ended up as a tight hug. "oh, i missed you and your cute nervousness." he said, teasing her a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria sat infront of him o the branch. "um..why dont you wanna be my Nii-san anymore?" she askd all so innocently.

"i dont know"
ria sat down, feeling tired. "mhmk..." she yawned and stretced her arms out. she turned around, and scooted closer to negi, leaning her head back on his chest. she fell asleep.

negi smiled
ria woke up, feelig sun shining through he leaves onto her face. she sat up, forgetting what she was doing, and sees that shes used Negi as her pillow. "oh! im so sorry, Negi, i-i...i just fell asleep, and im sorry if that was uncomfterble for you." she said, sitting back up, tunring to him and looking ata him apologetically.

"its ok and it wasnt uncomfterble"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm
Hita sat back at the table and worked on finishing her yogurt.
Von grinned thinnly then started to explain. "Well, Death feeds on the life of living beings. So, we were to answer incorrectly those riddles, he'd take a bite out of our souls, shortening our life span."
Hita snorted, "Yeah, Von already had twenty years of his life gobbled up. Eddie, if you had even a day taken away from yours, I would have beaten you to a pulp!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:13 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"i dont know"

negi smiled

(( can i ask u a favor? ))
ria nodded, and yawned again. "ok. well...c-can i..?" she said, scooting closer again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:15 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

negi smiled

ria nodded, and yawned again. "ok. well...c-can i..?" she said, scooting closer again.

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:33 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

negi smiled

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"
((srry, but can you add more than what he says? like, i love hearing negi talk n all, but i wanna know his facial expressions, or what he does at the same time, or stuff like that? thx!))
ria smiles, and crawls into his lap, then sits and leans back on him again, restin her head on his shoulder and leaving it in the crook of his neck. then she falls asleep again, after she takes his hand.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Von grinned thinnly then started to explain. "Well, Death feeds on the life of living beings. So, we were to answer incorrectly those riddles, he'd take a bite out of our souls, shortening our life span."
Hita snorted, "Yeah, Von already had twenty years of his life gobbled up. Eddie, if you had even a day taken away from yours, I would have beaten you to a pulp!"
then eddie turned to hita unbelievingly, with a'joke joke' smile. "oh really? now, wouldnt that shorten it..more?" he said, tilting his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:37 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"
((srry, but can you add more than what he says? like, i love hearing negi talk n all, but i wanna know his facial expressions, or what he does at the same time, or stuff like that? thx!))
ria smiles, and crawls into his lap, then sits and leans back on him again, restin her head on his shoulder and leaving it in the crook of his neck. then she falls asleep again, after she takes his hand.

((sorry i g2g))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:52 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
then eddie turned to hita unbelievingly, with a'joke joke' smile. "oh really? now, wouldnt that shorten it..more?" he said, tilting his head.

Hita huffed and said sternly, "This is serious, Eddie. I am not kidding!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

eddie wiped his smiled off his face, looking at ehr confused. "..why? its just one day from my life. and vampires live for..pretty long." he added, and materialized a drink into his hand and sipping it  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"

((sorry i g2g))
((KK)) ria hugged his neck, just to get support from falling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

eddie wiped his smiled off his face, looking at ehr confused. "..why? its just one day from my life. and vampires live for..pretty long." he added, and materialized a drink into his hand and sipping it

Hita sighed roughly, "God! You are so dimwitted!" She turned on her heel and stormed out of the cafe`, turning into her wolf form and sprinting at full speed away from the two boys.
Von sighed then looked to Eddie, "You're kind of clueless when it comes to girls, aren't you? You should go after her, not just to fix this little quarrel, but also to make sure she is okay. She just woke back up, I don't know if she will be able to keep running like that for much longer."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
Tora holds on to Racy silently crying. Kimoray asks leaning next to them "w-was tora's brother near Tora?"
racy looked at Kimoray. "i..i think so..i dont really remeber." racy said, thinking back into her own mind. she ddint want to keep looking through tora's mind, because she was afrad shed damage something.

Tora looks up to them both letting go "His body was inside the building burn down" her ears pirk up slightly as she gets something that has pleged her for along time off her chest "his body along with my families was burned beyond life"

Kimoray yells "NO NO NO" she turns around sadden "she bears her brother..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games