Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:49 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

Some people have or had such horrable lifes, that they have to bring other down with em, so they can feel better about themselfs. Soem times it gose on for so long, they just keep going. Even if their lifes get better. Others are just natural born jerks, who can't stand others being happy with themselfs, so they pick of them.

People say gay isn't nauteral, if it wasn't natural. Straight men/women wouldn't be into other guys/girls, gay wouldn't exsist if it wasn't natural on some level. Animals been know to do it, humans been for countless years, it's as natural as the urge to breed, or the need for compainionship.

Not like some dudes gose. "You know, I'm pissed at the world, and want to mess with peoples heads. I think I'll go f soem other guy. Yeha, that'll show em"
Speaking of animals doing it, I just found the neatest picture of a deer threesome in a book I got for my birthday with funny animal pictures in it. There is a doe with a male on her and then another buck ontop of the male. wink and they say animals arn't kinky.

.... hence you have my biggest fantasy in deer form. <_< >_> XP *gigglefits and hides, blushing faintly* >> <<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:51 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I've seen docterd pics people do. Has a Zebra, hourse, Unicorn, and liek two other Mythical type hourse creatures, and a male 5 some XD I wish I could show you it's funny

Oooh, I wanna see it. X3 xD *giggles and hides again* << >> xP  

Lloxie

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:53 pm
I hae to go. Bye all.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:54 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
I hae to go. Bye all.

Laters, Axel. Hope things go better for ya tomorrow. *huggles and nuzzles* <^^>  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:54 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
I've seen docterd pics people do. Has a Zebra, hourse, Unicorn, and liek two other Mythical type hourse creatures, and a male 5 some XD I wish I could show you it's funny

I could try to find it, or find the oen I saved, and put it in my site's ftp. but would I brake the rules by posting it here? is docterd animal mating illegal to show on here? you can see real on Discover(Or could, befor it became all reality shows @.@), or Animal planet  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:55 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
I hae to go. Bye all.

later mate. take care  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:55 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

I could try to find it, or find the oen I saved, and put it in my site's ftp. but would I brake the rules by posting it here? is docterd animal mating illegal to show on here? you can see real on Discover(Or could, befor it became all reality shows @.@), or Animal planet

xP Well you could PM it to me or post it on the alter-AFG. =p Prolly not here though. x-x;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:56 pm
Lloxie
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

Some people have or had such horrable lifes, that they have to bring other down with em, so they can feel better about themselfs. Soem times it gose on for so long, they just keep going. Even if their lifes get better. Others are just natural born jerks, who can't stand others being happy with themselfs, so they pick of them.

People say gay isn't nauteral, if it wasn't natural. Straight men/women wouldn't be into other guys/girls, gay wouldn't exsist if it wasn't natural on some level. Animals been know to do it, humans been for countless years, it's as natural as the urge to breed, or the need for compainionship.

Not like some dudes gose. "You know, I'm pissed at the world, and want to mess with peoples heads. I think I'll go f soem other guy. Yeha, that'll show em"
Speaking of animals doing it, I just found the neatest picture of a deer threesome in a book I got for my birthday with funny animal pictures in it. There is a doe with a male on her and then another buck ontop of the male. wink and they say animals arn't kinky.

.... hence you have my biggest fantasy in deer form. <_< >_> XP *gigglefits and hides, blushing faintly* >> <<
You can hide but your typing tells the truth. I would scan and pm the pic for you but I don't have a scanner to use at the moment. gonk  

Krissim Klaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:58 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lloxie
Krissim Klaw
Sura Tokaniku

You can hide but your typing tells the truth. I would scan and pm the pic for you but I don't have a scanner to use at the moment. gonk

XP S'okie, hehe. ^^;;; *giggles s'more and his ears tint faintly pink* ... meep. *buries under his hammock blanket*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:58 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
I hae to go. Bye all.
Bia Bia  

Krissim Klaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:02 pm
Lloxie
XP S'okie, hehe. ^^;;; *giggles s'more and his ears tint faintly pink* ... meep. *buries under his hammock blanket*

*ends up nose to nose with Lloxie as he hides under the blanket*
Hey there Lloxie ^^
Hope you don't mind the extra company, I heard it was warm under here whee

*oogles*
Oooh, your ears are turning pink again. Fwhee, so cute 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:08 pm
hmm, of all my.... <.< >.> stuffs. the only one I have is a group of thre normal horses, and a zebra. Doctered still, but yeah. Odd, cause I remember one liek what I said earlyer.... I've goen through all them pics, and only this one. oh wel nvm then ^^;  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:10 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Hey there Lloxie ^^

*oogles*

*almost jumps out again, startled* MEEP! oo;;; Hiyo, Doomie, ehehehe.... ^^;;;; *giggles* Erm, hehehe, cha, nice and warm..... and I know! *hides under his pillow* Hehehehe.... xP *blushes a little again, and hides the tip of his tail, which is also turning pink* Merf. o-o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:10 pm
Sura Tokaniku
hmm, of all my.... <.< >.> stuffs. the only one I have is a group of thre normal horses, and a zebra. Doctered still, but yeah. Odd, cause I remember one liek what I said earlyer.... I've goen through all them pics, and only this one. oh wel nvm then ^^;

o.O

I won't bother to ask [...] sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:14 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Hey there Lloxie ^^

*oogles*

*almost jumps out again, startled* MEEP! oo;;; Hiyo, Doomie, ehehehe.... ^^;;;; *giggles* Erm, hehehe, cha, nice and warm..... and I know! *hides under his pillow* Hehehehe.... xP *blushes a little again, and hides the tip of his tail, which is also turning pink* Merf. o-o;;

*her head pops out from under the blanket*
Hey, where'd the cute foxy go? o.o

*notices the bit of floofey pink tail fur sticking out from under the pillow*
I see... *giggles*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games