Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:57 pm
Kimoray turns and runs off. Tora sighs looking to the poor woman (Kimoray is 21 if i recall right)) "Kimoray..." she looks down with her ears low "so...it is a contract that i made and forgot about..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm
1: Name: Vaga
2: Age: 16
3: Year: 2nd
4: Powers: She can Teleport, move things with her mind and know about a person with a single touch.
5: Bio: Vaga's parents had the best paying jobs a person could ask for. Vaga lived with her older brother, mom, and her dad in their million dollar home. When her parents moved she transferred to this school were she did not have to hide her powers. At her old school she had the most perfect boyfriend with the best of friends and was nice to everyone.
6: Classes: summer vacation
7: Pic: User Image
8: user: IzzyCW
(Cousin of Mia : D)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:01 pm
[[[ Yessssssssssssss welcomeeee. ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:02 pm
Von's ears twitched as he looked up. "Hm...there seems to be a new student today. I wonder if I should go great them...it certainly would be the nice thing to do..." He whispered to himself.
Hita cocked an eyebrow at her brother, "Hey, mr. gentleman...go already. Geesh."
Von chuckled then nodded, heading out of the area to look for the new student.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:08 pm
Mia got her cellphone out of her pocket. When she texted, she liked to use grammar instead of text talk. Unless she was in a hurry.
To: Vaga

Hey, You get on campus yet? Can't wait to see you. [:
Mia clicked the little send button and waited. undefined  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm
•Vaga•

User Image
Vaga sat on her couch in her brand new home.
She grabbed her iPhone from her jean shorts pocket and went though her contacts trying to find Mia.
when she had finally found her she sent her text message saying:
'Whats up cousin??? No I am at home I'll Come in a little bit.'

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Mia's phone made a 'ping' sound. She got it back out and looked, It was Vaga.

To:Mia

Mia clicked the letters on her keyboard.

To:Vaga

Wanna come to my dorm tonight, and stay over? undefined  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm
red 14 the sniper
Kimoray turns and runs off. Tora sighs looking to the poor woman (Kimoray is 21 if i recall right)) "Kimoray..." she looks down with her ears low "so...it is a contract that i made and forgot about..."
racy frowns, hugging tora once more. "im sorry Tora, and i hope things turn up for you." racy said, pulling away to look at tora's sorrowful emotions.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita smiled brightly then jumped on him, wrapping both her arms and legs around him. She was immensely happy. "This is great! Von and Iz will be soooo happy for me!!" She giggled and kissed Eddie's cheek, her embarrassment gone for the moment. She was hesitant earlier because she was afraid of rejection, but now that they were together, she would kiss him anytime she wanted!
eddie was happy too, but he didnt show it as much. he was actually jumping inside, but he was just too shy. eddie decided to do something about it. here, hop on my back. ill give you a piggy back to von." eddie said, turning, looking at ehr over the shoulder iwth a smile.

Hita giggled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting on his back.
eddie cant help himself but blush, and he effortlessly went to Von after holding hita's legs closely to his side so she didnt fall.

When Eddie and Hita appeared in front of him, he blink, but wasn't really surprised. He was actually hoping that this would happen. He smiled softly, "I see you two are an item now. Good, now I have someone else to help me look after my little princess."
Hita rolled her eyes, as she rested her chin on Eddie's shoulder. "Oh, Quiet Von."
eddie smiled, looking at Hita. "yeah, ill take care of her." he said, resting his head on hers. he let her down on a chair, and sitting across from her, then resting on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 pm
•Vaga•

User Image
Vaga hit the 'view message now' button to see what Mia said.
As she read her her message she wrote back saying: 'Sure I'll come over to campus now.'
Vaga stood up and set her phone into her pocket and headed to the garage with a medium sized bag with her PJ's, fresh clothes and what ever else she needed.
She slid into her VW bug's door and drove to campus.

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate peeked over Mia's shoulder. "whos Vaga?" nate said, mispronounceing her name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 pm
Tora covers her face with a hand for a moment then drops it "Racy can you help me to Blair's room, " she asked standing up, "Blair-sensei wants me to be with someone at all time incase the people that did this to me come back which i guess they might not if i made a deal with someone about it"  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora covers her face with a hand for a moment then drops it "Racy can you help me to Blair's room, " she asked standing up, "Blair-sensei wants me to be with someone at all time incase the people that did this to me come back which i guess they might not if i made a deal with someone about it"
Racy nodded. "Yes, of course." Racy said, standing up and helping tora to Blair's Dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate peeked over Mia's shoulder. "whos Vaga?" nate said, mispronounceing her name.

" My cousin. Her parents just transferred here. " Mia smiled. " Its vay-ga. " She said looking at her phone. It pinged again.

Sure, I'll come over to campus now.
Mia smiled. " You get to meet her soon! "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Hita smiled brightly then jumped on him, wrapping both her arms and legs around him. She was immensely happy. "This is great! Von and Iz will be soooo happy for me!!" She giggled and kissed Eddie's cheek, her embarrassment gone for the moment. She was hesitant earlier because she was afraid of rejection, but now that they were together, she would kiss him anytime she wanted!
eddie was happy too, but he didnt show it as much. he was actually jumping inside, but he was just too shy. eddie decided to do something about it. here, hop on my back. ill give you a piggy back to von." eddie said, turning, looking at ehr over the shoulder iwth a smile.

Hita giggled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting on his back.
eddie cant help himself but blush, and he effortlessly went to Von after holding hita's legs closely to his side so she didnt fall.

When Eddie and Hita appeared in front of him, he blink, but wasn't really surprised. He was actually hoping that this would happen. He smiled softly, "I see you two are an item now. Good, now I have someone else to help me look after my little princess."
Hita rolled her eyes, as she rested her chin on Eddie's shoulder. "Oh, Quiet Von."
eddie smiled, looking at Hita. "yeah, ill take care of her." he said, resting his head on hers. he let her down on a chair, and sitting across from her, then resting on the table.

Hita giggled then got up and snuck onto his lap, taking his arm and wrapping them around her so they were warming her. "Yeah Von!"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games