Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 pm
"okay..." Tora sighs "then maybe people might not be so condensinding of me for being like this" they get closer to Blair's room. "o and Racy-senpai..."

((i'm going to bed, i an't as young as i was last month at the age of 17 -_- i feel so old now its not even funny and i'm only 1 cool )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm
red 14 the sniper
"okay..." Tora sighs "then maybe people might not be so condensinding of me for being like this" they get closer to Blair's room. "o and Racy-senpai..."

((i'm going to bed, i an't as young as i was last month at the age of 17 -_- i feel so old now its not even funny and i'm only 1 cool )
((mhmk.. x]))
rac looks at her befor leaving her in Blairs' room. "Yeah?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm
Mia giggled. She could tell nate thought she was pretty. She didnt care if he looked or not. " Lets go! " Mia said excitedly, very bouncy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm
•Vaga•

User Image
Vaga wondered where Mia was off to but she just followed her instead of asking.

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia giggled. She could tell nate thought she was pretty. She didnt care if he looked or not. " Lets go! " Mia said excitedly, very bouncy.
((gotta eat stuff x3)) nate looked back and followed them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Mia stopped at her dorm, opened her door and put vagas stuff down. " Like it?"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 pm
•Vaga•

User Image
"Very colorful and bright." She smiled looking around the room.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
(( can i ask u a favor? ))
ria nodded, and yawned again. "ok. well...c-can i..?" she said, scooting closer again.

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"
((srry, but can you add more than what he says? like, i love hearing negi talk n all, but i wanna know his facial expressions, or what he does at the same time, or stuff like that? thx!))
ria smiles, and crawls into his lap, then sits and leans back on him again, restin her head on his shoulder and leaving it in the crook of his neck. then she falls asleep again, after she takes his hand.

((sorry i g2g))
((KK)) ria hugged his neck, just to get support from falling.

Negi smiled and held onto ria  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Mia looked around. " Make yourself at home." she said leaning on Nate a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm
•Vaga•

User Image
Vaga Set her things down on the empty bed and set up her pillow and blanket. After she got all situated she went down the hall to the bathroom and changed into her Pink and black PJ's.

((Ima go tired))  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:24 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, and yawned again. "ok. well...c-can i..?" she said, scooting closer again.

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"
((srry, but can you add more than what he says? like, i love hearing negi talk n all, but i wanna know his facial expressions, or what he does at the same time, or stuff like that? thx!))
ria smiles, and crawls into his lap, then sits and leans back on him again, restin her head on his shoulder and leaving it in the crook of his neck. then she falls asleep again, after she takes his hand.

((sorry i g2g))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:25 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((yes. what is it?))
"can you what?"

((sorry i g2g))

ria turned her head a few times, probably just dreaming. ria soon moved her hands to her heart, holding onto negi's hand still.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((sorry i g2g))

ria turned her head a few times, probably just dreaming. ria soon moved her hands to her heart, holding onto negi's hand still.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((sorry i g2g))

Negi holds her alittle tighter  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((sorry i g2g))

Negi holds her alittle tighter

((sorry))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games