Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Efrath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:37 am

Nyu? o.o
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:37 am

Sakiimi
*plays with mr. squeeky* I'm bored... I hate school..... crying
we all hate school *pets* poor puppy

Fuzzfuzzy

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:41 am

furry wolf
Sakiimi

Nah, I like my school. The teachers are cool and the courses are fun... except for french class, that sucks. They freakin' try to get you to spell as if your middle name was "Dictionnary" and the mandatory books are always crap. Not only that, but as a common thing here, french teachers OUTLAW reading science-fiction... apparently they don't think it's a "real" writing style. stare
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:43 am

DoomNeko
furry wolf
Sakiimi

Nah, I like my school. The teachers are cool and the courses are fun... except for french class, that sucks. They freakin' try to get you to spell as if your middle name was "Dictionnary" and the mandatory books are always crap. Not only that, but as a common thing here, french teachers OUTLAW reading science-fiction... apparently they don't think it's a "real" writing style. stare
erm ok ... i guess o.O;

Fuzzfuzzy

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:45 am

furry wolf
DoomNeko
furry wolf
Sakiimi

erm ok ... i guess o.O;

Well what do you expect? I spend all my time drawing in class, and if I'm not, it's 'cuz I'm in morale class discussing with my teacher the great questions of life and how the Earth is doomed while all the other students just stare at us, or some random dustball rolling around o.o
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:46 am

DoomNeko
furry wolf
Sakiimi

thats pigswill as far as I'm concerned... I've read Great expectations... or read some of it anyway... and I wouldn't use it for kindling xp

Lemondragon

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:53 am

Lemondragon
DoomNeko
furry wolf
Sakiimi

thats pigswill as far as I'm concerned... I've read Great expectations... or read some of it anyway... and I wouldn't use it for kindling xp

She won't even let me read the HitchHiker's Guide to the Universe series, even though I have the french version to read in french class! scream

Nope, in her case, a good book has to be old, dusty and unreadable, like that brick she brought us last time. The three musketeers anyone? It's a great story... but she brought us the version in OLD FRENCH. The type of stuff written like they would write back in 1700. I'm okay with reading the book, but having to make it an archeological study as well..?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:54 am

X_X i just can't get couples pics right. >_< evil!!! *dies on floor*

Vir-San

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:55 am

time to go D:
job interview waiting ... boring @___@
anyway .... later peeps
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:56 am

DoomNeko
Lemondragon
DoomNeko
furry wolf
Sakiimi

She won't even let me read the HitchHiker's Guide to the Universe series, even though I have the french version to read in french class! scream

Nope, in her case, a good book has to be old, dusty and unreadable, like that brick she brought us last time. The three musketeers anyone? It's a great story... but she brought us the version in OLD FRENCH. The type of stuff written like they would write back in 1700. I'm okay with reading the book, but having to make it an archeological study as well..?
*gags*
hitchhikers guides are the best though! how can those not be a clasic? just cos some people don't have a sense of humour

Lemondragon

Lemondragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:56 am

furry wolf
time to go D:
anyway .... later peeps

luck Fuzzy! *cuddles*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:00 am

Bunny Vir
X_X i just can't get couples pics right. >_< evil!!! *dies on floor*

*casts Life 3 and resurects*

furry wolf
time to go D:
anyway .... later peeps

Okies, bai bai Furry! Good luck with that interview ^^

Lemondragon
*gags*
hitchhikers guides are the best though! how can those not be a clasic? just cos some people don't have a sense of humour

More like 'cuz some people can't accept the fact that good stuff can originate from elsewhere than France x_X

Meh, I'm still reading the books in her class anyways. I'm one of the students with the highest grades, so she doesn't really check on me like she does with others. ninja

Sonya Khatsworth

Efrath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:01 am

furry wolf
time to go D:
anyway .... later peeps

Bye=3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:08 am

DoomNeko
More like 'cuz some people can't accept the fact that good stuff can originate from elsewhere than France ?_?

Meh, I'm still reading the books in her class anyways. I'm one of the students with the highest grades, so she doesn't really check on me like she does with others. ninja
the only thing I don't like about france is that its full of the french... but then... alot of australians think that way...

Lemondragon

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:11 am

;_; *is having a mental break dowN* runs off*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games