Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:44 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((srry, but can you add more than what he says? like, i love hearing negi talk n all, but i wanna know his facial expressions, or what he does at the same time, or stuff like that? thx!))
ria smiles, and crawls into his lap, then sits and leans back on him again, restin her head on his shoulder and leaving it in the crook of his neck. then she falls asleep again, after she takes his hand.

((sorry i g2g))
((KK)) ria hugged his neck, just to get support from falling.

Negi smiled and held onto ria
ria turned her head a few times, probably just dreaming. ria soon moved her hands to her heart, holding onto negi's hand still.

Negi holds her alittle tighter
ria wakes up, but acts as if shes still asleep. she likes being held this way. it mde her feel like her heart was floating. she opener hereyes, blinked and looked up at negi. she smiled at him kindly, holding his hand tight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:45 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria turned her head a few times, probably just dreaming. ria soon moved her hands to her heart, holding onto negi's hand still.

((sorry))
((for what?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:48 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria wakes up, but acts as if shes still asleep. she likes being held this way. it mde her feel like her heart was floating. she opener hereyes, blinked and looked up at negi. she smiled at him kindly, holding his hand tight.

"good morning" negi was still holding her kindda tight and he smiles  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"morning ni-Negi." ria said. she had to get used to not calling him Nii-san. she found herself wound up in his arms, and she blushed. but it was comfterble, and he didnt seem to mind, so she didnt want to move from it. he strechted out her amrs, avoiding from hitting Negi's face. she realize she was holding negi's hand and she blushed. "i-i.." she looked to negi and blushes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"morning ni-Negi." ria said. she had to get used to not calling him Nii-san. she found herself wound up in his arms, and she blushed. but it was comfterble, and he didnt seem to mind, so she didnt want to move from it. he strechted out her amrs, avoiding from hitting Negi's face. she realize she was holding negi's hand and she blushed. "i-i.." she looked to negi and blushes.

"you what?" he noticed she was blushes and smiles bigger  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

she shakes her head, confused, looking determined. she didntknow what she was doing, but she just really wanted to. she got on her knees and gently planted her lips onto his, kissing him softly a first, not knowing what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

she shakes her head, confused, looking determined. she didntknow what she was doing, but she just really wanted to. she got on her knees and gently planted her lips onto his, kissing him softly a first, not knowing what she was doing.

he kisses her on the lips back and hugged her  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria gently wraps her arms around his neck. ((g2g, g'night))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he deepens the kiss ((ok g'night))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 am
User Image Von sat by himself under his favorite tree. His sister was off somewhere with her new boyfriend, so he didn't want to interrupt their newly blooming love. He could've sworn he had sensed a new student, or new power rather. He had overheard Mia and Nate talking about her on the way to this spot. Yes, it was a girl. And one with skills in the art of magic, he could tell. He grinned at himself for being so nosy then just decided to play with some snow. Snow he had conjured up himself that is. It was only snowing on his small little sakura tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he deepens the kiss ((ok g'night))
((URG!! its so frustrating!! Mai computer is too slow and it's keyboard is old >:[ oh! and mai favor? yeah. come on!! i mean really. Ria seems t innocent to be doing this, but in other RPs, she has gotten herself into it cuz the GUY does the 1st thing. and come on!! add detail, that when i read it, it makes me wanna float!! please please please? its hard for me to imagine Ria doing this with negi cuz shes way too innocent. but, i can imagine her doing it in other Rps where the guys makes the first move. 3nodding help me out!!))
Ria breaks the kiss, blushing, then looks down tot he bottom of the tree. "uhmm...c-cant we..get down the tree?" she said, looking over the branch. she didnt want to embaress herself for falling off the tree later.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 pm
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
"okay..." Tora sighs "then maybe people might not be so condensinding of me for being like this" they get closer to Blair's room. "o and Racy-senpai..."

((i'm going to bed, i an't as young as i was last month at the age of 17 -_- i feel so old now its not even funny and i'm only 1 cool )
((mhmk.. x]))
rac looks at her befor leaving her in Blairs' room. "Yeah?"

"thank you..." Tora says sitting on Blair's bed easily. "fo helping me...remember my past"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
angel_eyes200
red 14 the sniper
"okay..." Tora sighs "then maybe people might not be so condensinding of me for being like this" they get closer to Blair's room. "o and Racy-senpai..."

((i'm going to bed, i an't as young as i was last month at the age of 17 -_- i feel so old now its not even funny and i'm only 1 cool )
((mhmk.. x]))
rac looks at her befor leaving her in Blairs' room. "Yeah?"

"thank you..." Tora says sitting on Blair's bed easily. "fo helping me...remember my past"
racy smiled. "yeah...your welcome." racy said, walking away.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image Von sat by himself under his favorite tree. His sister was off somewhere with her new boyfriend, so he didn't want to interrupt their newly blooming love. He could've sworn he had sensed a new student, or new power rather. He had overheard Mia and Nate talking about her on the way to this spot. Yes, it was a girl. And one with skills in the art of magic, he could tell. He grinned at himself for being so nosy then just decided to play with some snow. Snow he had conjured up himself that is. It was only snowing on his small little sakura tree.
racy walked outside, strolling int h feild, seeing snow, over the sakura tree, with von under it. se seemed amused and it was kinda cool. she teleported over, but didnt step into the snow. "hey." with an 'only-racy' smile.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games