Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image Von sat by himself under his favorite tree. His sister was off somewhere with her new boyfriend, so he didn't want to interrupt their newly blooming love. He could've sworn he had sensed a new student, or new power rather. He had overheard Mia and Nate talking about her on the way to this spot. Yes, it was a girl. And one with skills in the art of magic, he could tell. He grinned at himself for being so nosy then just decided to play with some snow. Snow he had conjured up himself that is. It was only snowing on his small little sakura tree.
racy walked outside, strolling int h feild, seeing snow, over the sakura tree, with von under it. se seemed amused and it was kinda cool. she teleported over, but didnt step into the snow. "hey." with an 'only-racy' smile.

Von looked up at Racy and gave her a polite smile. "Hello, Racy. How are you today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
User Image Von sat by himself under his favorite tree. His sister was off somewhere with her new boyfriend, so he didn't want to interrupt their newly blooming love. He could've sworn he had sensed a new student, or new power rather. He had overheard Mia and Nate talking about her on the way to this spot. Yes, it was a girl. And one with skills in the art of magic, he could tell. He grinned at himself for being so nosy then just decided to play with some snow. Snow he had conjured up himself that is. It was only snowing on his small little sakura tree.
racy walked outside, strolling int h feild, seeing snow, over the sakura tree, with von under it. se seemed amused and it was kinda cool. she teleported over, but didnt step into the snow. "hey." with an 'only-racy' smile.

Von looked up at Racy and gave her a polite smile. "Hello, Racy. How are you today?"
racy shrugged. she didnt want to invade his personal space, so she sat right outside of the snow. "eh, its a normal day for me right now." racy said, lying but not showing it. "so, anything exciting for you today?" she looked up at him from picking the grass, and was excpeting something exciting. well, what could she expect?she was talking to Von.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:37 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

racy shrugged. she didnt want to invade his personal space, so she sat right outside of the snow. "eh, its a normal day for me right now." racy said, lying but not showing it. "so, anything exciting for you today?" she looked up at him from picking the grass, and was excpeting something exciting. well, what could she expect?she was talking to Von.

He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I guess today was on the interesting side. Well at the end of all the excitement my sister ended up as Eddie's girlfriend." He said, getting that out of the way before he tried to explain the unbeleivable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, I guess today was on the interesting side. Well at the end of all the excitement my sister ended up as Eddie's girlfriend." He said, getting that out of the way before he tried to explain the unbeleivable.
racy looked at him, somewhat suprised. "wha-..what!?" she said, in a very suprised tone as she got up on her knees.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:50 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

racy looked at him, somewhat suprised. "wha-..what!?" she said, in a very suprised tone as she got up on her knees.

Von nodded, "It is true. I wasn't very surprised, although. I knew Hita liked him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von nodded, "It is true. I wasn't very surprised, although. I knew Hita liked him."
racy shooko her head, waving her hands halfway in the air. "no no no, i knew eddie liked hita too, but i just...what i dot believe is that eddie actaully did something about it." racy said, with a shocked face.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:02 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

racy shooko her head, waving her hands halfway in the air. "no no no, i knew eddie liked hita too, but i just...what i dot believe is that eddie actaully did something about it." racy said, with a shocked face.

Von chuckled again. "Oh, Hita asked Eddie, not the other way around." He held a hand out and let snow cover it. He stared at his hand until it went numb then he crushed the snow in his fist. When he opened it there was a small ice rose in his palm. He offered it to Racy with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:02 pm
Mia grabbed some pajamas from her dresser and walked into the bathroom in the dorm. She quickly changed into a tantop and some loose fitted, poofy-ish crazy colored pajama shorts. She also had on a pair of fluffy slippers, they felt like clouds.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von chuckled again. "Oh, Hita asked Eddie, not the other way around." He held a hand out and let snow cover it. He stared at his hand until it went numb then he crushed the snow in his fist. When he opened it there was a small ice rose in his palm. He offered it to Racy with a warm smile.
racy nodded. "oh." then she looekd at the ice rose in awe. she took it gently, hoping it wouldnt melt. "wow!! its so pretty!" she inspected it all around, looking at how fragile it looked, suprised it didnt melt in her hands yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia grabbed some pajamas from her dresser and walked into the bathroom in the dorm. She quickly changed into a tantop and some loose fitted, poofy-ish crazy colored pajama shorts. She also had on a pair of fluffy slippers, they felt like clouds.
nate still stood outside, peeking through the door, wondering why Mia asked him to follow at all.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
nate still stood outside, peeking through the door, wondering why Mia asked him to follow at all.

Mia tugged his hand. " Come on, ou can come in." She smiled. " I brought you here because I'm not done spending my time with you yet. " She said answering his question  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

racy nodded. "oh." then she looekd at the ice rose in awe. she took it gently, hoping it wouldnt melt. "wow!! its so pretty!" she inspected it all around, looking at how fragile it looked, suprised it didnt melt in her hands yet.

He chuckled, "It won't melt if you don't want it to. I put a charm on it. I guess you could say it was made especially for you." He said in his polite mannor.
((geesh...Von is such a gentleman...))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:15 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia tugged his hand. " Come on, ou can come in." She smiled. " I brought you here because I'm not done spending my time with you yet. " She said answering his question
nate made an 'oh.' face. i keep forgetting that she can read minds... then he walks in, and leanson the wall closes to the door. he acts all bored, probably cuz he is, and he doesnt know what to do in a room with 2 rebonding chicks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate made an 'oh.' face. i keep forgetting that she can read minds... then he walks in, and leanson the wall closes to the door. he acts all bored, probably cuz he is, and he doesnt know what to do in a room with 2 rebonding chicks.

Mia studied his face for a momet. " You can go if you want." She said quietly.
[[ Brb dinner ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

He chuckled, "It won't melt if you don't want it to. I put a charm on it. I guess you could say it was made especially for you." He said in his polite mannor.
((geesh...Von is such a gentleman...))
((T~T omg i just cried. it was so sad!! i watched a video....))
racy's eyes sparkled. "thank you!! oh thats so sweet, and its so pretty!!" she said, gently holding it to her heart.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games