Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia grabbed some pajamas from her dresser and walked into the bathroom in the dorm. She quickly changed into a tantop and some loose fitted, poofy-ish crazy colored pajama shorts. She also had on a pair of fluffy slippers, they felt like clouds.
nate still stood outside, peeking through the door, wondering why Mia asked him to follow at all.

Mia tugged his hand. " Come on, ou can come in." She smiled. " I brought you here because I'm not done spending my time with you yet. " She said answering his question
nate made an 'oh.' face. i keep forgetting that she can read minds... then he walks in, and leanson the wall closes to the door. he acts all bored, probably cuz he is, and he doesnt know what to do in a room with 2 rebonding chicks.

Mia studied his face for a momet. " You can go if you want." She said quietly.
[[ Brb dinner ]]
(KK. awws!! i watched this video adn it made me cry!! >.<...))
nate stood up from the wall. "nah, i could stay here if yo want me to." he wake to her, charming her with his smie again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:28 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"you what?" he noticed she was blushes and smiles bigger
she shakes her head, confused, looking determined. she didntknow what she was doing, but she just really wanted to. she got on her knees and gently planted her lips onto his, kissing him softly a first, not knowing what she was doing.

he kisses her on the lips back and hugged her
ria gently wraps her arms around his neck. ((g2g, g'night))

he deepens the kiss ((ok g'night))
((URG!! its so frustrating!! Mai computer is too slow and it's keyboard is old >:[ oh! and mai favor? yeah. come on!! i mean really. Ria seems t innocent to be doing this, but in other RPs, she has gotten herself into it cuz the GUY does the 1st thing. and come on!! add detail, that when i read it, it makes me wanna float!! please please please? its hard for me to imagine Ria doing this with negi cuz shes way too innocent. but, i can imagine her doing it in other Rps where the guys makes the first move. 3nodding help me out!!))
Ria breaks the kiss, blushing, then looks down tot he bottom of the tree. "uhmm...c-cant we..get down the tree?" she said, looking over the branch. she didnt want to embaress herself for falling off the tree later.

((sorry but its hard enohe for me to be in at least 5 rps at once and now one person is asking me to detail it well one if i detail it, it wont make any sence and two i didnt under stand most of what you just said and i showdnet have to add detail to negi cuz negi is the rp char of mine that is most like me and i dont put alot of detail into myself and i like it better when the girl makes the frist move in rps and real life but i can change that part in this rp))

"sure" he picks her up and stands up then jumps off the tree

((lol i put jump off the rp instead of tree))
((p.s. my rp mates dont really put detail that much so blaugh ))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von nodded, "It is true. I wasn't very surprised, although. I knew Hita liked him."
racy shooko her head, waving her hands halfway in the air. "no no no, i knew eddie liked hita too, but i just...what i dot believe is that eddie actaully did something about it." racy said, with a shocked face.

Von chuckled again. "Oh, Hita asked Eddie, not the other way around." He held a hand out and let snow cover it. He stared at his hand until it went numb then he crushed the snow in his fist. When he opened it there was a small ice rose in his palm. He offered it to Racy with a warm smile.
racy nodded. "oh." then she looekd at the ice rose in awe. she took it gently, hoping it wouldnt melt. "wow!! its so pretty!" she inspected it all around, looking at how fragile it looked, suprised it didnt melt in her hands yet.

He chuckled, "It won't melt if you don't want it to. I put a charm on it. I guess you could say it was made especially for you." He said in his polite mannor.
((geesh...Von is such a gentleman...))
((T~T omg i just cried. it was so sad!! i watched a video....))
racy's eyes sparkled. "thank you!! oh thats so sweet, and its so pretty!!" she said, gently holding it to her heart.

((omg wat video?!?!? I WANNA CRY!!! lolz))
Von chuckled, pleased that she liked it. "You are most welcome, Racy."
He smiled for a moment more then sighed, "I suppose you would like to know about what else happened today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((URG!! its so frustrating!! Mai computer is too slow and it's keyboard is old >:[ oh! and mai favor? yeah. come on!! i mean really. Ria seems t innocent to be doing this, but in other RPs, she has gotten herself into it cuz the GUY does the 1st thing. and come on!! add detail, that when i read it, it makes me wanna float!! please please please? its hard for me to imagine Ria doing this with negi cuz shes way too innocent. but, i can imagine her doing it in other Rps where the guys makes the first move. 3nodding help me out!!))
Ria breaks the kiss, blushing, then looks down tot he bottom of the tree. "uhmm...c-cant we..get down the tree?" she said, looking over the branch. she didnt want to embaress herself for falling off the tree later.

((sorry but its hard enohe for me to be in at least 5 rps at once and now one person is asking me to detail it well one if i detail it, it wont make any sence and two i didnt under stand most of what you just said and i showdnet have to add detail to negi cuz negi is the rp char of mine that is most like me and i dont put alot of detail into myself and i like it better when the girl makes the frist move in rps and real life but i can change that part in this rp))

((oh.. sweatdrop okay. srry.))
ria freaks at first when they jump down, afraidtheyd hit a branch, but she trusted negi and relaxed. when they got down, ria sat at the trunk base of the tree, resting.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von chuckled again. "Oh, Hita asked Eddie, not the other way around." He held a hand out and let snow cover it. He stared at his hand until it went numb then he crushed the snow in his fist. When he opened it there was a small ice rose in his palm. He offered it to Racy with a warm smile.
racy nodded. "oh." then she looekd at the ice rose in awe. she took it gently, hoping it wouldnt melt. "wow!! its so pretty!" she inspected it all around, looking at how fragile it looked, suprised it didnt melt in her hands yet.

He chuckled, "It won't melt if you don't want it to. I put a charm on it. I guess you could say it was made especially for you." He said in his polite mannor.
racy's eyes sparkled. "thank you!! oh thats so sweet, and its so pretty!!" she said, gently holding it to her heart.

He smiled for a moment more then sighed, "I suppose you would like to know about what else happened today?"
((YOUTUBE search: omgPockii- A Blind Love))
"hm? oh yes, thatd be nice." she said, sitting next to him, hoping he didnt mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia grabbed some pajamas from her dresser and walked into the bathroom in the dorm. She quickly changed into a tantop and some loose fitted, poofy-ish crazy colored pajama shorts. She also had on a pair of fluffy slippers, they felt like clouds.
nate still stood outside, peeking through the door, wondering why Mia asked him to follow at all.

Mia tugged his hand. " Come on, ou can come in." She smiled. " I brought you here because I'm not done spending my time with you yet. " She said answering his question
nate made an 'oh.' face. i keep forgetting that she can read minds... then he walks in, and leanson the wall closes to the door. he acts all bored, probably cuz he is, and he doesnt know what to do in a room with 2 rebonding chicks.

[[ Brb dinner ]]
nate stood up from the wall. "nah, i could stay here if yo want me to." he wake to her, charming her with his smie again.

[[ What video? ]]
Mia nodded quickly. She definantley wanted him there. She pulled him down to sit next to her. " I wonder If Vaga met someone outthere." Mia looked at the door and shrugged. " Whatever. "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria freaks at first when they jump down, afraidtheyd hit a branch, but she trusted negi and relaxed. when they got down, ria sat at the trunk base of the tree, resting.

((its ok. im surprised i typed that much im normally to lazy to even type my user name))
"are you ok?"
((now im having wrighters block. ill brb))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Brb dinner ]]

[[ What video? ]]
Mia nodded quickly. She definantley wanted him there. She pulled him down to sit next to her. " I wonder If Vaga met someone outthere." Mia looked at the door and shrugged. " Whatever. "
((on youtube, search: omgPockii- A Blind Love. its 7 mins long, but its totally worth it. that omgPockii person is a REALLY good animator!! T-T))
"um..wasnt she here, a second ago..?" he looked around, thinking he'd seen her in the room just a moment before.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((its ok. im surprised i typed that much im normally to lazy to even type my user name))
"are you ok?"
ria loooks at him by opening on eye. "yeah..im just tired." she said, cloing that eye again, feeling like she could go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:57 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Brb dinner ]]

[[ What video? ]]
((on youtube, search: omgPockii- A Blind Love. its 7 mins long, but its totally worth it. that omgPockii person is a REALLY good animator!! T-T))
"um..wasnt she here, a second ago..?" he looked around, thinking he'd seen her in the room just a moment before.

[[ Mkkay [: ]]
" No, she walked down the hall about five minutes ago with her pajamas.... though I don't know why. Maybe shes just looking around." Mia smiled a little and leaned her head on his shoulder.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

"hm? oh yes, thatd be nice." she said, sitting next to him, hoping he didnt mind.

Von nodded. "Well, I don't think Eddie told you, but Hita died a few years ago...."
((Okay, I'll look. But I'm not going to type everything, so just act like he told her it all...lolz))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"are you ok?"
ria loooks at him by opening on eye. "yeah..im just tired." she said, cloing that eye again, feeling like she could go to sleep.

"oh ok" he holds her and takes her back to her dorm by running  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Brb dinner ]]

[[ What video? ]]

" No, she walked down the hall about five minutes ago with her pajamas.... though I don't know why. Maybe shes just looking around." Mia smiled a little and leaned her head on his shoulder.
nate hugged her from the side, nd laid his head on hers. he was kinda tired. "hey, if you dont mind, can i rest here for a while?" he said, gesturing to a bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von nodded. "Well, I don't think Eddie told you, but Hita died a few years ago...."
((Okay, I'll look. But I'm not going to type everything, so just act like he told her it all...lolz))
racy looked at him and was a bi worried. "0.o oh...um...so..." racy was kinda confused. eddie has never done anything like that for anyone. he never risked his life, except for nate, but thats different. "so, eddie did do something about it. i didnt mean just asking, i meant showing it. hes usually shy and stuff...so.. yeah." racy said, thinking.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Brb dinner ]]

[[ What video? ]]

nate hugged her from the side, nd laid his head on hers. he was kinda tired. "hey, if you dont mind, can i rest here for a while?" he said, gesturing to a bed.

Mia nodded. " Yeah, Theres more than enough room. My other roomates left here a while ago."
[[ Lol Izzy's old characters used to room with me. I forgot their names!!! DX ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games