Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:08 pm
Kaine growled his body turning to a darker shade and an aura of darkness was emiting from his body "NO" and he caught the half cat in mid air with a black arm made of shadow from the building "next time ill just have them shoot you too"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:09 pm
she growls "no fair" she moves around then crosses her arms  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:09 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine summoned a gate to some other demension blocking the door way "ok i said you cant leave and i like you but youre going to have to listen to the teacher unless you wanna go to hell my main purpose is get you kids to listen to other people and care about others other than yourselves and i mean that sorry but im not going to remember any of your names tomarrow so dont bother trying to tell me them ill give you all nicknames so i can remember"

*Logen smiled to the teacher, he could be unintelligent in some subjects, but she thought, that he would most likely have something important to tell her and even more inportantly, he didnt know who her father was... that made it better in so many ways!... she then said:*

"Nickname me as Logen in that case... i wont answer to anything but that name!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
((plz no quoting it makes everything really confusing for me))

Kaine smiled and replied as he brought the cat back to her desk "well then im calling you wolverine"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:13 pm
she crosses her arms and sits in her seat "feels like prison" she muttered looking away, she crosses her legs and looks around  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:14 pm
Toekiyo
((plz no quoting it makes everything really confusing for me))

Kaine smiled and replied as he brought the cat back to her desk "well then im calling you wolverine"

*Logen said:*

"thats not creative nor original by you Teacher!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:18 pm
Kaine sighed "well i cant always be creative fine ill call you logan...if i remember" kaine then asked the half cat "what do you want to do today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:19 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine sighed "well i cant always be creative fine ill call you logan...if i remember" kaine then asked the half cat "what do you want to do today?"

"LogEn"

*she said with some pressure on the E*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:20 pm
she shruggs "doesnt matter" she sharpens her claws and slashes at the desk, she turns her nails back to normal and looks at him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Kaine raised a fist in the air and all the soldiers in the back aimed at logen "im calling you log in ok shut the hell up i wanted to be a good teacher today but screw that noise i guess that im really going to have to be an a** to you kids starting today im just going to be the worst teacher youve ever had" Kaine said his freindly smile turning vicious.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:24 pm
she slams her hand on the desk "oh Mr. Bad man" she rolls her eyes and looks around the room  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:25 pm
Kaine walked up to her slowly and picked her up by her throat and with his free hand turned her lower half into a the lower half of a hippo "you havent seen bad fatty"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:26 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine raised a fist in the air and all the soldiers in the back aimed at logen "im calling you log in ok shut the hell up i wanted to be a good teacher today but screw that noise i guess that im really going to have to be an a** to you kids starting today im just going to be the worst teacher youve ever had" Kaine said his freindly smile turning vicious.

*Logen then smiled, and she said:*

"Show me"

*The Soliders suddently vanished, and she smirked, and said:*

"Please Show me your Worst... ... though please Teach something to me while you are doing your Worst in teaching me How to Care for others.... you surely doesent know how to yourself! it seems..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:26 pm
she growls and grabs his wrist "let me go and turn me back" she yelled  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:27 pm
*She turned intoo her full Snowtiger form, HUGE it was, and she started Licking him Rather Viciously!... Almost as if he was something Good she wanted to taste*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games