Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Rei Hino-chan
3nodding >

*Writes the suggestion that there should be lasers and Protection From Evil & Stupidity* whee heart

i believe the ninja-cat minions i plan on posting on guard duty should serve that purpose well enough ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:37 pm
DiNo takes hard hat and ear protection device and tries to place them on his head. His hat was in the way. He calmly removed his hat and put on the devices. He wrote on the suggestion note : "A yoga room". Not knowing what anyone would respond to this.  

DiNo BoY 101

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 am
so a traditional, old-fashioned dojo? like in teh movies? 3nodding rei can do that blaugh trees? waterfalls? indoors? eek it can be done, but teh room would have to be huge surprised there ish a courtyard in teh back of teh inn, mebbe we could build everything there? ninja a yoga room as well? should that be attached to teh dojo?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 am
*whistles sitting next marie* sweatdrop  

Snowspartan1399

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 am
(can rei put in a koi pond sweatdrop 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 am
(it ish lucky that teh hot tub ish beside teh entrance to teh construction xd )

since it seems that we are adding waterfalls, a koi pond would be an easy addition 3nodding  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 pm
-huggles him purring- YAY!!!! fishies  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:45 pm
*cuddles next to marie* 4laugh  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:29 pm
Firetiger begins to purr as she removes the head and ear protection, happy that the nature she's always known and beautiful Japanese gardens she's seen in manga books can be at the tavern. Maybe this place is awesome enough... I think I might stay here, and forget about adventure for a while. She mews, "How were traditional dojos built, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 pm
Well I think a Koi Pond would only befitting a dojo, and such a neko friendly place.

Also I think we should have more lasers!! Or ninjas with lasers. Or they could have implosion grenades, that would be cool. If not that then I think there should be PINK somewhere, like some pretty pink flowers! heart heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 pm
whenever the ninja cats appear or disappear, they could do it in a swirl of cherry blossoms. theres the cherry blossom trees that have been suggested already. that enough pink for you?

btw, when i said ninja cat minions, i did mean cats, not nekos. just to clear any confusion about that

there should also be a few specialized training areas, and racks for the various weapons we'll be sparing with, both steel and wooden.

perhaps a small shrine area as well, and a as supposed master of the dojo, my private quarters should be in a side room of the dojo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm
Rei Hino-chan
(it ish lucky that teh hot tub ish beside teh entrance to teh construction xd )

since it seems that we are adding waterfalls, a koi pond would be an easy addition 3nodding

ah, thats what i was trying to think of when i mentioned that. the stream i mentioned leading to a small waterfall or series of waterfalls that run into the koi pond  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

l Rainbow Condom l

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 am
Dark tackles Spartan in her kitten form and kicked his face playfully  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:49 am
AHHHHH blaugh *falls into the water*  

Snowspartan1399

l Rainbow Condom l

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:00 am
Dark fell in the water with him and she jumped out and shook her fur getting the water out of it  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games