Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 pm
jessi_angel94_2
dymyr- no i didnt hear. but i havent really been on a lot.
connor-no! me and dymyr time! XD

Pheh. Don't pretend you people wouldn't fall apart without me to hold your asses together. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:03 pm
Millenium Joker
jessi_angel94_2
dymyr- no i didnt hear. but i havent really been on a lot.
connor-no! me and dymyr time! XD

Pheh. Don't pretend you people wouldn't fall apart without me to hold your asses together. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

well then its a good thing im not pretending. XP  

jessi_angel94_2

MissDeathWriter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Hello! My name is Death...or whatever you want to call me(as long as it's nice). Thank you for the invite to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:00 pm
I'm Nat, thanks for the invitation.  

Nathaniel Mea

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

CancerSyndrome

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:24 pm
I have no idea how I got invited here, but I just decided to stop by anyway. Hi, I'm Cancer Syndrome, nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:26 am
Hi Everyone!
Thanx for the invite!  

xxkathrynxx

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:21 pm
Aww....I feel loved. lol. Conner and Jessi fighting over me...(Hope jessi win. lol.)

Joker: You certainly live up to your name....your jokes are so ironic. We so would fall apart without you...lmao. twisted

And welcome one and all!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 pm
Hey, Dymyr- why don't you make like most of the guild mods and disappear for a while? 3nodding

Besides- you can't deny that when I am inactive, posting slows down considerably here. Admit it- you need me. blaugh  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:09 pm
Millenium Joker
Hey, Dymyr- why don't you make like most of the guild mods and disappear for a while? 3nodding

Besides- you can't deny that when I am inactive, posting slows down considerably here. Admit it- you need me. blaugh

joker- of course posting slows down when your inactive, it does when everyone is inactive. besides, we dont miss you that much^^
(dymyr- i always win XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am
Hello everyone.

I just realized I had joined this guild. But i forget when. Anyways, I'm a little excited because of the introductions to this forum-- about how open ended it is.

Also, a friend helped me in donating this dark halo that i'm wearing now. *points to head*

So, how do you do. You can call me Wong  

awong2000

Michi-desu1

Friendly Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:21 pm
hello all!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:35 am
Hey, I am kind of new to this guild and to Gaia, I learned about this guild from Connorthecreator, and he was my first non-npc friend smile My cat is rubbing her head against the laptop, and I have to steady it to keep it from falling over. I like Homestar Runner, the internet. and various other things.  

Raikuron

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm
welcome everyone!

wong- a lot of people forget lolz

raikuron- hey, i guess since connor suggested you, you must be awesome^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 pm
Raikuron
Hey, I am kind of new to this guild and to Gaia, I learned about this guild from Connorthecreator, and he was my first non-npc friend smile My cat is rubbing her head against the laptop, and I have to steady it to keep it from falling over. I like Homestar Runner, the internet. and various other things.

Uh oh... Connor suggested him.

Here we go, getting another random douche who doesn't have 2-cents worth of an intelligent though to say. That is... IF he's anywhere near as dumb as Connor.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Millenium Joker
Raikuron

Uh oh... Connor suggested him.

Here we go, getting another random douche who doesn't have 2-cents worth of an intelligent though to say. That is... IF he's anywhere near as dumb as Connor.

*smacks you around*
oh you can shove it. XP  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games