Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:14 pm
[hmn...actually gotta make it though. argh tiiired ><]
[any idea for a vauge plot?]

Drake mumbled vaugely in his sleep again -apparently quite the talker when unconscious- and wriggled his face deeper into a pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:21 pm
((Hmmm....I'm not good with stories.....but it could involve aiding the Vulcans rebuilding their civilization....and then something happens....Nero from another alternate time comes to finish them off? haha))

Koko scooted closer to see if she could catch anything interesting like the last time. Maybe he was getting tomahawked by father. She bit back a giggle.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:49 pm
[hmm promising biggrin ]

Drake shivered and dug deeper into the pillows. mumbling soemthing vaugely about Gorgons and a Golden Fleece.

[shoudl we fast-forwards soon, once lilith and patrick have done tehir thing?]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:43 pm
[Timeskip works for me after Judith and Patrick are done.]

A few pockets later Judith pulled her hand out of her coat, balled into a fist to hide what she was holding.
"This was orignally my grandmother's and it was passed to me." She said and pushed an oval shaped locket with an intricate carving on the front on a thin chain into Patrick's hand.
"I'd like that back one day too." She smiled and kissed him.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:16 am
[argh Judith - sorry. i keep mixing her name up ><]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:18 am
((tay))

Koko smiled and kissed him lightly on the shoulder before carefully scooting out of bed. She put her top back on and finished packing.

--

Patrick looked over the piece. Hie fingers traced the design. "I promise to take care of it," he replied as the response got muffled by the kiss.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:36 am
((Want to have the time jump now?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 am
[sure biggrin lol since Drake's asleep and Patrick's the one with the resources i'll let you start XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 am
((Aye,aye Capt'n Crunch.))

Patrick continued to have his lovey-dovey moments with Judith. When Koko emerged he blushed slightly and waved. "You took an awfully long time to pack a few bags," he teased.

Koko rolled her eyes. "We took a nap," she replied going over to the counter to write something down.

"Want me to go ahead and put the stuff in the car?" he asked. "I'm borrowing Sam's vehicle. Not that she knows that...." He chuckled lightly.

"Sure," Koko replied watching how cozy the two were. Then he slid Juidth off his lap. "Be but a moment," he said leaning down to kiss her on the forehead.

He wondered over and picked up the bags and headed down. Bly greeted him at the bottom stairs. Outside the sun was beginning to set as Fayt rounded the corner. The boy paused when he saw the bags being put in. "She's leaving already?" he asked.

"As soon as I-" Patrick began. Than as if on que his phone rang. "You're landing in 30 minutes......already. I'll be there as soon as possible."

Then both headed back in and up the stairs. "Your wings will be landing in roughly 30 minutes," Patrick said to the girls. Koko was packing another small bag for the dogs and a couple bottles of 'V8'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:08 am
Drake still snored in the room, oblivious to the activity below him, dreaming that he in was armor and slaying a cyclops with Koko tied up damsel-in-distress to a post on a cliff above him.

[ whee ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:15 am
(( rofl Nice touch.....))

Koko glanced back towards the bedroom and shook her head with a smile. "I'll go inform the baby," she replied holding back a laugh.

She strolled around the bed and sat down on the edge closest to him. She leaned over him-taking a moment to observe his fascinating facial expressions. "Drake?" she whispered leaning in closer. He seemed reluctant to wake up.

"Drake?" she tried again stroking his cheek. When that didn't work she went ahead to see if sleeping beauty would wake from a kiss....

(( 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 am
Drake eyes fluttered open and he smiled, still a little dreamy.
"Mhmn, you're welcome m'lady." he mumbled and then focused in, rising up on his arms a little to look aroudn him. he yawned.
"Is it evening already?" he asked, sitting up fully and running a hand over his face.
"Is the plane here?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:27 am
"Patrick got a call," Koko replied. "The plane is landing in 30 minutes....other than the dogs the car is loaded....and the sun is starting to set."

"It'll take about 40 minutes to get there," she said. "If we want we can try leaving now. We'll be going in the opposite direction of the sun and I have plenty of blankets to use as cover." She smiled while she smoothed out his hair a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 am
"ok, ok that sounds good." Drake nodded, his heart jumping into action at the nervous excitement of actually getting things done.
"let's go asap." he agreed, standing up and smoothing out his clothes a little. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and headed down to help out.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 am
With Fayt around, Patrick held back the comment he wanted to make at Drake's appearance.

"You look refreshed," he said as Koko followed with the last bag.

Fayt was holding the puppy he wanted. Not Buster of course. They had become more identifyable with the fur coming in. The other puppies were placed in a box with blankets to keep warm. Yoki stood watching over them. Buster gave a loud whine.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff