Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:40 pm
User Image
she tilted ehr head slightly as she let her wings relax a bit. " Your a dragon?" she almost laughed at her own question. " Nevermind... I'd like you, If you'll come." she sais as she shifted a little feeling oddly happy. She smiled back at him, and pulled open the locked door. She was strong, but normally she didn't show it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:44 pm
Blaze looks at her surprised he didn't know how strong she was. "thanks beautiful." Blaze laughs a little and steps out of the cage. He stands by his mistress wondering what she is like since this is the first time they met

User Image

(((i have to go)))  

VezsperKnight

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
She blushed as she stood back for him to come out. " Lets go home." she said as she walked over to the entrance with him. " By the way, I happen to be very.. well. I'm not anything about dominance. In fact i have almost none at all." she said a little lowly. She looked back a little,and shrugged some. "Come on, Please?" she asked while she was walking outside to go back the way she had came. Just not through the wall this time.

(( okay. See ya later. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 pm
Master Mcgulaan forced the girl inside and told her ''ya better be good to yer new master cauze i'm sick of havin a disobediant tramp waste space'', he said with a sneer, before leaving her there on the cold hard floor he picked her up licked her across the face, through her down then kick her in the ribs.
User Image

name: Ichigo Tomocho
likes to be petted
some what rebellious
only listens to her master
breed: neko  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:09 pm
(((ill be on ether tomorrow or later tonight..should we go to house and post when we resume)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:16 pm
(( yeah we will. ))  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image
Jay walked into the slave market. He looked around, and then sighed shaking his head. " So, this is what i have to choose from?" He walekdo ver to the first cage he saw, and bent down. " Hey, there. Whats your name?" he asked a girl who was on the floor, in someting that looked very cold to be wearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:53 pm
I-ichigo tomocho
she said very weakly after being kicked in the ribs  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
Jay nodded, " And you would like a home as well?" he asked not expecting an awnser. He stood,and walked around for a little bit longer. The neko a few rows down had given him a good scar, and he hadn't liked the elf he saw to much, so he came back to Ichigo. " Hey stupid, Unlock her cage." he said to the guard. As the guard came over to unlock her cage he paid him,and stepped inside the cage. " Lets go." he said as he bent over to piick her up. " I'l be honest with you, I'm not very kind. But fro now i will be, and later you wil make up for it." He said as he scooped ehr up holdiong her very delicatly to his chest. He turned around to walk out fo the market.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm
she purred softly for she liked be held and petted but gave the guard an evil glare because he picked her up roughly, the gaurd flicked her off but she paid him no mine  

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 pm
User Image
Jay walekd out of the market,and onto his Mannor. " I live in a MAnnor near by, It's called The Battle Prince Mannor. Can you guess why?' he asked her slightly looking down at her. He smiled because she was purring, and he would have to make plans to see her former master, and 'talk' with him about the way he had treated her. Not that he cared about it much, btu she was a girl. He shouldn't have done it, not to a girl.(( Next post in Battle prince mannor ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image
Amelia enters the Market place with small even steps, her cheeks flushed with a rosey color from the fresh meal she eaten minutes ago, the body of a woman tossed carelessly somewhere near the town square. Shifting her little parasol in to the other lace covered hand Amelia used it like a gentleman uses a cane. She was wearing a blue dress with white virgin lace with a simple black collar tied around the delicate colum of her pale throat covering the bite marks at the base. Humming softly she ran a lace covered finger over the bars of cages. Barely reaching 5 ft. the little vampire seemed to glide through the rows of cages filled with slaves, her dainty heels making soft clicking noises as her golden curls bounced with each step.  

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 pm
the ice vampire looked at the girl reasurringly hoping she'll choose her
User Image
[im srry i didnt mean to do that sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Naz looked around a little bit,and made a humph noise. She sighed after,and sat in her cage restlessly.

User Image

Ra laid on his back in his cage playing with the bright red glowing butterfly. He shifted alittle.

User Image

Megan sat in the same place. She looked around as she waited in this bared cage that kept her in.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Amelia giggled behind a dainty hand as her smile grew as she looked at the lovely slave presented in their barred cells. Feeding made her happy and care free, to bad for the poor soul who merely felt bad for the lost looking girl. Twirling a lock of her silvery blonde hair with a gloved finger she looked at the poor souls, One silver haired vampire catching her eye but she simple walked away from her, Amelia was looking for a male, someone strong and could last if she ever feed off them. Smiling sweetly at a burly looking guard carefully tip toeing around him making sure he caught a look at her little fangs before continuing her search for a pet to take home to her Doll House.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games