Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGryffindor Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxVio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPlacated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн α м ι и ∂ ℓιкє α ∂ ι α м σ и ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωнσ к и σ ω ѕ ωнαт'ѕ в є ѕ т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн ѕ н σ є ѕ тнαт ¢ υ т xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ є у є ѕ тнαт в υ я и ℓιкє ¢ ι g α я є т т є ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy was indescribably irritated that day. From the train, to the carriages, all of it, she hadn't been able to find Joel or Eira anywhere. Vio, she'd begrudgingly accepted, given that her girlfriend was prefect and therefore stuck in the prefect car. But she hadn't been able to find the blonde anywhere at the station, either. The redhead was once again blaming her short stature, and had gotten herself rather worked up about it, to the point that it felt as though all the other students were giving her a margin of about three feet around her in fear that she might attack them for getting too close. To be fair, she had quite literally growled at one kid, so there was that. The point was, she was too short to see over anyone's heads, and hadn't been able to find any of her friends as a result.

spaceThe Gryffindor had been on her way to the Slytherin table to finally hunt down the other girl when she had to do a double-take. Literally stopping mid-stride (and offering another growl to the person who ran into her as a result), she blinked, thrown off for a second by the fact that she had in fact seen what she thought she had. Vio was already in the Great Hall, which she'd expected. What she hadn't expected as for her to be at the Gryffindor table instead of her own. Butterflies flared up, and Ivy fought to keep from having some ridiculously sappy reaction to the fact that her girlfriend had, without being asked or coaxed, without any expectation having been placed on her, chosen to sit at the redhead's table rather than her own. Honestly, by that point Ivy had figured that it was a given that they'd sit at Vio's table, but apparently not.

spaceHer cheeks pinkened as she approached, sliding into the seat next to Vio. She blatantly ignored the blush, trying to act as nonchalant as possible. She was not some lovesick sucker who was going to fall to pieces and melt into a puddle because her girlfriend had done something unexpected. She was way too cool for that. So, she simply slipped her hand into Vio's, gave the blonde a quick peck on the lips, then laid her head against her shoulder. "How was the train?" she asked, a bemused smile on her lips. Horrid, she'd wager. She was so infinitely thankful that in spite of the fact that Amata apparently had a reputation for barmy prefect picks, the woman hadn't been so utterly insane as to choose her. It would've been positively awful. The only plus side would've been not having to be separated from Vio, but then, she could handle one day's worth of not seeing her girlfriend if it meant she didn't have to deal with all the idiocy that accompanied being a prefect.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн тнє яιgнт α ℓ ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ и ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ωнσ'ѕ f α ѕ т αи∂ т н σ я σ υ g н αи∂ ѕ н α я ρ αѕ α т α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:48 pm
Moving along at a pace unknown to man-
And you thought the lions were bad!
Well, they tried to kill my brothers;
And for every king that died-
Oh, they would crown another.
And it's harder than you think...
Telling dreams from one another.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinSixth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio tried and failed to hide a slight smirk at her girlfriend's blush as she sat down next to her. She felt a warm, smug, satisfied little sensation in the pit of her stomach. While she was fairly certain Ivy knew that she cared about her, she wasn't the most affectionate person. When she and the redhead were snogging, Vio thought, almost incurring a blush of her own, it was one thing, because they tended to be in at least semi-private. While she would gladly hold Ivy's hand in public and introduce her as her girlfriend without hesitation, she wasn't as... outwardly enthusiastic as she thought other couples probably were. So she felt good to have showed her affection for the other girl like this, especially since she'd never been one to apologize for her house. Vio squeezed her girlfriend's hand gently in return and laid her own head against the Gryffindor's for a moment before turning slightly to properly reply to her.

"Utterly ridiculous," she rolled her eyes. "The new prefects for Slytherin are fine, I suppose- they could have done far worse. But the Head Boy's Thompson, who's... not terribly quick on the uptake, well intentioned though he is, and the Head Girl's Macclellan, who's more concerned with her looks than anything else, as far as I can tell. They've got the little loud one, Frey, and quiet Gamble, her polar opposite, for Gryffindor, and Beckstead and some shy thing whose name never actually came up for Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff is the younger Collins and Whitethorne, who are at least tolerable." She sighed and pursed her lips. "I may be being slightly judgmental, but honestly, it was horrible to have to sit there the entire time. How was the train ride for you?" Hopefully better than the agony she'd had to endure.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And felled in the night;
By the ones you think you love!
They will come for you-
Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand...
Oh, to see what it means to be free;
Of the shackles and the dreams.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie blinked when the hat placed her in Gryffindor. Was that correct? Gryffindor would be the house she’s in while a student at Hogwarts? But... she was so excited to be in Hufflepuff – the same house her mum was in. And she planned on becoming the seeker for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team and joining the music club and becoming prefect in fifth year and GAH! How were all her plans already falling apart? Mackenzie stood once the hat was taken off her head and walked towards the table decked in red, not yellow. The girl’s eyes began to water but before it was too late, she blinked away the tears. The cheering from the Gryffindor students muffled out as Mackenzie thought about what she was even going to tell Ariana. Would her mum be upset that she didn’t make it into Hufflepuff? Deep down, she knew she’d still be loved the same, but she so badly wanted to make Ari proud and do all of the things she did as a student. Gryffindor wasn’t the place for her – Gryffindor was for the brave and she wasn’t brave. Hufflepuff was for the friendly, hard working students. She was sure that was supposed to be her house. The Sorting Hat messed up. Sitting down beside Colton, blue eyes looked around at her new housemates. These weren’t supposed to be her housemates. The only upside to being placed in Gryffindor was that she already had a friend although Kenzie longed to be with the badgers.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

When the hat began to speak, Esther didn't know what to think. It was so right about her personality but she didn't know if she liked to being called reckless. Her mum and dad said it was a bad trait. But the hat also said she was eager for the path not taken usually, and wasn't that true? The journey of a Christian was a hard one. Being brave was good though. Esther the woman that was her namesake was a brave woman who spoke of her love of God when it was dangerous. It showed she could be a brave and bold spokeswoman of God just like her Father raised her to be!

As she made it to the loud table of scarlet and gold, a smile on her face she spotted another first year who looked less than happy. Right, Rich mentioned something about families and houses. Did she not get what she wanted? She took a seat across from the blonde girl and held out a hand and said, "Hello, I'm Esther but you can call me Essie. Are you okay?" She tilted her head, "I don't know a lot about this whole sorting thing but from what the governor said and who I've talked to no house is bad, just unique, just like people."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard waited for the sorting hat to speak. It said it was refreshing he wasn’t afraid to be different. While his family may be Slytherin he was meant to find his own way. The way of the lion… ‘Gryffindor…’ He thought. ‘I’m hardly brave, daring, or reckless…’ He wasn’t sure what the hat was thinking. ‘Maybe it’s the way I value truth and honest…’ That had to be it. Glancing over at the table of green and silver, he knew there was no place for him there. Turning his attention to the table of red and gold, Richard walked towards it.

“Looks like I’m not a snake after all.” Richard commented to Essie as he took a seat next to her. He then looked over at the girl. “Hey, I’m Richard. You can call me Rich.” He introduced before really looking over her expression. “Let me guess… You wanted a different house, didn't you? Because it was your families house?” He asked her sincerely. Richard understood. He felt similar, although he wasn’t upset. He just didn’t know what it meant for him or the rest of his family.

Status : Unsure... Certain it will work out...
                                                  With : Fellow Lions... Essie & Mackenzie

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

kiska166
                                                  mc2

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie hadn’t been as talkative after getting sorted as she was earlier in the day, when she felt so excited to finally get sorted into a house. Now, she wished she never did. This absolutely blew. Feeling glum, the blonde propped her elbow up on the table and leaned her chin into the palm of her hand, continuing to watch the rest of the sorting. Every time the hat announced Hufflepuff, Mackenzie could feel a part of her soul die. To make matters even worse, her closest friend that she made, Saio, was sorted into Hufflepuff. We even have so much in common, she thought with a sigh. How could the Sorting Hat mess up this badly? Obviously it made a mistake, so Kenzie decided that first thing in the morning, she was going to head down to the headmaster’s office and tell him that she was misplaced. Well, she wasn’t lost, so maybe mis-sorted was the better word to use.

Another first year who had been sorted into Gryffindor sat down into the seat directly across from her. Blue eyes looked up to a girl, introducing herself as Essie and asking if Mackenzie was alright. Was it that obvious? The blonde sat up straight, attempting to make herself look happier. “I’m Mackenzie and I just really wanted to be sorted into Hufflepuff,” she admitted, letting out another sigh. Essie tried to cheer her up, and Kenzie appreciated it, really, but it just wasn’t working. “I know that houses are unique,” she started, “but I don’t think I belong in this one.” Just then, a boy sat down next to Essie and immediately introduced himself as Rich. “I’m Mackenzie,” she said again. When the redhead guessed why the blonde was upset, she chewed on her lower lip lightly before nodding slowly. How did he guess that so accurately?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Miss GryffindorK
mc2
murruelecreuset

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oᒪᗪᙓᖇ TᙎIᑎGᖇYᖴᖴIᑎᗪOᖇᖴIᖇᔕT Yᙓᗩᖇ

After the hat had sorted him, Colton was proud as he could get. After Connor had been sorted, the older twin deflated. Connor was led to the table with blue clad people, and Colton was alone to trudge to Gryffindor alone. He sat, only looking up when Mackenzie sat beside him. He sniffled, trying to hide his teary eyes. Another girl sat with them, saying her name was Esther, or Essie. She claimed the houses to be unique, and he sighed. They were, but Connor was apparently different enough to be sent to another group! A redhead boy joined them, only commenting that he was surprised to be in Gryffindor. He asked Mackenzie if she'd wanted another house, meaning he knew details and stuff. Colton turned for a second and wiped his eyes on his sleeve. He would figure out how to be without his twin, surely.

I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴏᴛʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜʟ ᴏᴏʜ
I ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴏғ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ
Wᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ᴛᴀɴɢᴏ. I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇs ᴏʀ ғᴜɴᴋʏ ᴏʟᴅ sᴏᴜʟ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ, sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇʟɪᴄ, ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ. Sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴏʟᴅ-ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴᴇᴅ, sᴀʏ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ sᴏᴜʟ, I ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ 'ɴ' ʀᴏʟʟ!

kiska166

mc2

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:44 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie looked up when Rich joined them and smiled at him as he introduced himself. She was so happy that he was not a snake! Slytherin sounded like the house where selfishness was fostered and valued and those were sinful traits. Rich, of course, being the kind sort made his own conclusions about Mackenzie's suffering. When Mackenzie answered it seemed Rich was correct. Essie frowned slightly as she listened, not fully knowing how to answer towards Mackenzie feeling that she didn't belong. It was God's will surely, but it was a hat's will technically. "Sometimes fate is different than you think it is, but God has a plan no matter what," Essie said, hoping to make Mackenzie feel better.

She looked to the boy next to Mackenzie and spotted what she was sure tears in his eyes as he sniffled. She was sure she saw another boy who looked like him that had been sorted into another house. Twins, likely. Maybe he missed his twin. She tried a supportive smile towards Colton and said, "You have a brother here, don't you? A twin, right? I saw you two up ahead of me in line... it must be odd to be separated from them. I have two brothers and a little sister, myself," Essie said, "I know I'm still trying to adjust not seeing them all the time. My family has always been together and now... I even share a bedroom with my sister. She's coming to the school next year the Governor said though. Maybe we can adjust to not being with our siblings all the time, together?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                      kiska166

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

”Mhm, sure looked like it,” she agreed, allowing herself to feel a flutter of pity swelling up in her chest, but that was quickly drowned out by the rumble of her hungry stomach. ”I dunno, s'not that bad, I don't think.” Or in other words, she didn't mind the risk because the reward was worth it, in her opinion. Unlike with, say, quidditch. So far, she's summed up that the entirety of a game depends on one player from each team and a barmy little golden ball worth way too many bloody points to even be reasonable. Honestly, the whole thing's just so... so... 'So OP.'

”Yeah, but, that's different! It's not like your flying fifty meters off the ground with two canon missiles chasing you around. Whoever made the rules of this game needs to get sucker-punched in the face.” Aria said, rather bluntly. It took her half a moment to realize just how negative that might seem, especially to someone who actually likes the sport, then she immediately flushed pink and frowned sheepishly. ”Sorry, I didn' mean it like tha'. But if you were trying to make me feel better with the dying student thing—it didn' really work. Kinda' opposite, really.” She nodded conclusively, almost scientifically in her very unusually neutral tone. ”Yes, quite opposite..... I never knew somebody actually died!” She was shouting by the end, unable to contain herself. Even if she was half panicking, she was still laughing at how ridiculous it all was. It's just a sport, after all, but she knew better than anyone just how crazy people can go over football. And she was learning very quickly just how serious wizards were about their quidditch.

”I don't see them anywhere, it's too crowded.” Aria said at last. The Great Hall was overflowing with students moving to join their house tables. But there were far too many people for her to sort through them all, not to mention, she could hardly see over all of the other taller students. Resigned to their fate of being separated from the rest of their year mates, Aria found a seat with Fianna at the Gryffindor Table and watched the new first years being sorted, clapping her hands whenever appropriate and gulping down pumpkin juice to fill her stomach. ”Blimey, I'm so hungry... I hope the feast starts soon.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: house robes 】 【STATS:: 12yrs, 127lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: Sorry bout the wait! Was sick for the past week, so I moved the girls to the great hall to catch up to the rest of the school. Hope that's okay! Let me know if I need to change anything.]

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

After making her way from the station to the carriages, Tori rode along with her best friend and chatted for most of the ride. Her last ride, actually. Thinking back, she pictured her very first day at Hogwarts, remembering how excited she was to be there, and all of the craziness that ensued after that. She remembered how unsure of what house she preferred, between Gryffindor and Slytherin, but was happy with the hat's final decision. How would things have turned out if she had actually been placed in Slytherin, she wondered. Would she have still made the same friends, had the same adventures, and made the same choices? Knowing her, she probably would have.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. After all, I am only barely seventeen. It's not like there won't be other guys out there, right?" she said with a laugh. Tori couldn't help but wonder though, if there really were other guys out there for her. In all of her seven years at Hogwarts, she really hadn't found anyone that looked at her the same way Addy looked at Pru or Kota looked at Feather. And even if Jayden or Sean didn't work out, there was the possibility that no one would come along looking for a girl just like her, but she was strangely okay with that. As long as her friends were all happy, she would be fine in the end, she was sure. "So do you have any plans for after graduation?" Tori asked Pru after they had made it to the castle and settled in at the Gryffindor table. Their last Sorting feast was already underway, but she couldn't find a reason to watch it closely. After all, it wouldn't be until next year when she had gone that her youngest sister would be attending Hogwarts.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

"Yeah, I've never really understood why Bludgers were introduced to the game," admitted Fianna. "Add a degree of difficulty, I suppose. I mean they have water hazards in golf, so why not, right? Linny's told me kids die playing Muggle sports like American-rules football and baseball rather more often than happens playing Quidditch. Somebody takes a hundred and forty kilometer fastball to the face or chest, and that's it. I took a Bludger to the chest in tryouts last year, and still stayed in the game."

When they got to the Great Hall, Fianna was disappointed not to see anyone from their year, but short as she was it wasn't all that shocking. There were a lot of figures in anonymous-looking black robes for her to really pick out familiar faces. She couldn't even spot her own older sister at the Hufflepuff Table, and she wasn't exactly easy to miss with her purple hair. She happily clapped for the newly Sorted Gryffindors, and hoped they might come to where they were so she could find out whom they were. "Yeah, no kidding," agreed Fianna. "The snacks on the train were like nothin'. Wouldna' mind some pork and boiled cabbage fer supper tonight, an' a bit o' strawberry ice cream fer dessert."

Essy ze Ninja

OOC: Hope you're feeling better, and don't mind the chance of scenery at all.

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Gryffindor
Conditional Family Heir

Location : Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Richard understood how Mackenzie was feeling. He didn’t think he belonged there either. However, a Gryffindor was what the hat believed he was. Even if his family had been a bunch of snakes, he wasn’t one? It made him feel good about being different but he knew the repercussions of such a placement. Pushing his own problems aside, Richard listened to Essie say that fate sometimes was different and that God had a plan. “Essie is right. Our choices are our own but sometimes fate pushes us on the path we’re meant to travel.” He told her.

“Take me for example. My whole family for centuries has been sorted into Slytherin and here I am sitting at the Gryffindor table. I’m I brave? No, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t placed here for different reasons. Same goes for you. Being sorted isn’t as black and white as it appears.” Richard explained to Mackenzie. “Either way I’m sure your family will be proud of you. Unless they’re like mine, which seeing as Hufflepuff was the house you wanted, I’d say you’ve got the better end of the stick.” He added. Truthfully Hufflepuffs weren’t known for being against other houses unlike some.

Looking over at the boy next to Mackenzie when Essie spoke to him, Richard couldn’t say he understood his problem like he did Mackenzie’s. He didn’t have twin or close sibling. No, all he had was his younger sister who he had no similarities with. He remained quiet on the issue figuring he’d listen to what he had to say before putting his two cents in. The only upshot Richard could find with Colton’s situation was that at least he’d see his brother most of the time, just not when they were in their separate common rooms. Could be worse… right…?

Status : Unsure... Certain it will work out...
                                                  With : Fellow Lions... Essie, Mackenzie, & Colton

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OCC : - - -

kiska166
                                                  mc2
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:26 am
User Image
                                                I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                Sometimes the peace comes
                                                And settles your soul
                                                Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                I don't know what to call it
                                                But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:10 pm
Habits of the lemmings die hard-
And patterns of obsession go far.
They have you digging ditches so you never see the stars!
Now all the lessons learned get buried in the yard;
And ways of the weapons bombard.
Building mountains of the body bags large-
Rubbernecking while collision greets your car!

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fifth yearmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster, after some time, stood up with visible effort on her part, as if she couldn't quite believe she'd been asked to do this, tried and failed to make eye contact with Levi, and instead of using a simple charm opted for one of her favorite techniques: raising her voice. "LISTEN UP HALF PINTS." Realizing that had come out a bit loud and carrying, even for her, she cleared her throat. "Ahem. Attention first years, little ones, los petites enfants, shove whatever's still on your plates into your mouths, chew, swallow, and line up to follow me to the Common Room. It's past your bedtime. No offense." As the blonde waited for them to comply, tapping her foot impatiently, she offhandedly added, "Aster Frey, fifth year, prefect, beater- if you don't know what that means yet, good, it adds to the fear factor. My accomplice- I mean fellow prefect- is the one, the only, the infamous Levi Gamble, who should be bringing up the back. If he's listening." Once the first years were in something resembling a line, she led them out of the Great Hall, keeping up a running dialogue, that, if not exactly cheery or informational, was at the very least entertaining. "Let's move those short little legs, munchkins. Keep it moving. I see you slowing down there. Come on."

OOC:
((ATTENTION FIRST YEARS: Aster's next post will be at the Grand Staircase; no one should be posted there before I post her- wait until I do to post your first year.))
Deviled Dregs

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

murruelecreuset

kiska166

Cara MiaKitty

Follow; don't get left behind-
Don't think, just do what they certify!
You're that servant that never chose a side;
A vassal of the modern times...
And when it all blows up you duck your head and hide.
You're out there searching for that silver line;
But your sweat has covered up the signs.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------тнιrd----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire followed the boys to the Gryffindor Table and sat beside them, then flashed a smile to them. "Honestly, it was my pleasure. Besides, now I have more friends. I like making friends!" She smiled wider and clapped excitedly, then scooped up a cinnamon roll, munching happily on it. She wasn't exactly hungry, but the smell of the delicious treat was intoxicating and she decided she could make room for it.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games