Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:22 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || fifth ฯēคr prēfē¢t

════════════════════════

Byuch had watched the sorting carefully while he waited for the feast to start. Just the idea that he had to lead a bunch of... Byuch shoved that out of his mind, He was certain that no one at the table could read his mind, but he'd rather not take a chance. As it was, he narrowed his eyes, waiting. If there was going to be any trouble, it'd be during the feast, not any time before. Thankfully that never happened, and he breathed a slight sigh of relief, digging into his meal as soon as the headmaster announced the start of the feast. When he was finished, he debated how he was going to herd a bunch of snot-nosed punks to the dungeons. His first thought was to tell them they had all been poisoned and that if they didn't make it to the common room in time, he wouldn't provide the antidote, but decided against that. Instead, he decided to step onto the table after the food had disappeared and letting out a shrill whistle. "All right, listen up first years! My name's Byuchuch Horne, and if anyone has a problem with me being prefect, you can take it up with the head of house later or just go ahead and wander around the school until said head of house decides to hunt you down and drag you off to detention. Personally, I couldn't care what you think of me, but you keep any sort of stupid remarks about my height, race, or any other stupid ideas to yourself, got it?"

Personally he hoped that they didn't, just so that he could issue detentions to any bigots running around the school. He was almost daring them to act up. Crossing his arms, he stared them down while he spoke next. "I'm going to lead all of you down to the common room now. If any of you get lost, that's on you, not me. You already know that I'm short, which means you should keep an eye out for me. Don't care to, again, not my fault. That's your own problem. Now, if you're all done stuffing your gobs, I'm leaving for the common room now. You'd better keep up." He hopped off the table and waited only for a few moments before he started off, already letting off another shrill whistle to let them know where he was. If they were going to be prats, well, no skin off his nose when they got lost when he told them to keep up.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, let's see if any of these prats act up on me...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:47 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

"Ugh I can eat and listen... do the speach with food
                                                                            Cian continued wining. Soon enough the last person was sorted and said headmaster speach. So dont go to scary forest. No setting someones pants on fire unless your in class. Ok ok he got it, now where's the grub. Cian was about to wine that they have to bring the food out when after the speach the food appeared. Oh wow there was way too much food here but Cian didnt care. He loaded up his plate with meats potatoes and veggies he liked. He was nearly stuffed when desert came to the table. By the end of the meal Cian felt like he may need to be rolled to bed. After the food was gone he heard the call from first years. He looked and saw an older student who was shorter than he was. The older student, Byuch mention to not be mean about height and stuff. Why would he? He though the prefect was kinda cool though likely he was mean. So just dont get caught by him! He sould make sure not to lose him through.

Ooc:

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel
Mood
Smug

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Ah didnae see ye in advanced flying th'day cel, how come is that?" A smug grin was on Maura's face as she stood next to her rival...frenemy? No rival was the correct word. He was far to smug for his own good and quite frankly Maura wanted to take him down a peg.

Her mother did always say that the Irish had their heads pretty far up their own rears, but she had never truly believed her mother until she met Cel.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              oғ all тнe тradeѕ тнaт'ѕ goιn' тнe вeggιn' ιѕ тнe вeѕт
                                              ғor wнen a мan ιѕ тιred нe can ѕιт down and reѕт
                                              нe can вeg ғor нιѕ dιnner, нe'ѕ noтнιng elѕe тo do
                                              wнen нe coмeѕ aroυnd тнe corner wιтн нιѕ old rιg-a-doo

spaceCel was torn between annoyance, confusion, and amusement when Maura approached his table. He was mostly wondering what she wanted, considering she'd gone out of her way to bother him. Normally they just made a nuisance of themselves towards one another in classes, a time honored tradition he was quite happy with. That she'd felt the need to pester him at dinner was new, and he was suspicious, to say the least. His stomach soured ever so slightly when she spoke, asking him about his absence in the flying lesson. His eyes narrowed on her, a small frown settling on his lips. "Dunnu wut ye're tryin' ter pull, oi 'enny made it a secret dat oi'm shuk av flyin', yer nu," he pointed out, arching a brow to show how very uninterested he was. True, he didn't like the blow to his ego, but part of maintaining said ego was not letting himself be bothered by things like being afraid of flying. He was awesome at other stuff, thanks, he didn't need to fly. "Call me aff yisser nut, but Ah've got naw interest in fallin' 'undreds av lempsor' ter me death cos av a stiff breeze. Ah've got me mince pie on a much more interestin' death." What that death was, he had no clue. But it'd be awesome, nothing so mundane as falling to his demise like an idiot.

spaceStill, if she was going to make an arse of herself, two could play at that game. He leaned his chin on his fist, expression growing bored.
                                              "If only yer cud opt oyt av potions," he said, tone dry. "At laest if Oi felled aff a broom, Oi'd only kill m'self. Ye're liable ter take oyt de whole class, ain't ye?" Hilariously, he was only slightly exaggerating on that front. He was pretty sure she was more than capable of causing an explosion big enough to destroy at least half the classroom. He'd taken to sitting as far away from her as possible just in case.

and ιт'ѕ over тнe ғιeldѕ wιтн мy pacĸ on мy вacĸ
                                              and over тнe ғιeldѕ wιтн мy greaт нeavy ѕacĸ
                                              wιтн тнe нoleѕ ιn мy ѕнoeѕ and мy тoeѕ peepιng тнroυgн
                                              ѕιngιng ѕĸιnny-мe-rιnĸ a doodle o ғor old joнnny dнυ

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                              wнen - Early 2040 - Dinner
                                              wιтн - Maura
                                              - ooc -
                                              "Don't know what you're trying to pull, I haven't made it a secret that I'm scared of flying, you know."
                                              "Call me crazy, but I've got no interest in falling hundreds of feet to my death because of a stiff breeze. I've got my eye on a more interesting death."
                                              "If only you could opt out of potions."
                                              "At least if if I fell off a broom, I'd only kill myself. You're liable to take out the whole class, aren't you?"

fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:56 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian waved to Aeryn as he left. Happy she was not going to be moping all year was good. The train ride was good with sweets and laughing, mostly at Batman who fell asleep in a Bertie bean box. They changed robes and joined the not first years the carriages made Cian feel fancy and it was so weird not doing the whole boat thing. Coming to the great hall the group went to the designated tables. Joining his fellow Slytherins. It was so weird being on this side of the sorting. He did kinda wanna meet that shy looking first year with the mint hair. That must have been required some serious hair dye. He hoped the new Slytherins would be fun and not all stuffy and broody. The common room was edgy as it was.

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Random Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish Belle were here

Will got sorted into Slytherin, supposedly the dark, evil house. He walked over to the table, sitting as isolated as possible. He didn't know any of these people, and he wasn't sure he'd like anyone. He put an arm on the table, resting his chin in his hand as he turned to watch the sorting. Maybe he'd be surprised by one of the people he'd met so far. He just wished Belle was there, though she'd probably not have been sorted into Slytherin. Maybe she would join the Hufflepuffs... or perhaps the Ravenclaws. He tapped the fingers of his other hand on the tabletop, eyes drifting out of focus for a moment as he thought. He needed to write a letter to his sister, and of course one to his dad and Ned... maybe he could do that in the morning, unless classes would interrupt. He really needed to figure out this school, especially since he had to survive for the next several months without help.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction}}
Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Byron
Mood
tentative

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Momo had a gut feeling that this was a terrible idea, but it was too late to stop herself as she had taken a seat next to Byron Lockwood....her betrothed. She wasn't exactly pleased about the situation but she figured it would be better to try and get to know him. After all, they would be spending the rest of their lives together. It was still strange to think that about someone.

She turned her gaze away from the new first years and flashed him a cheerful smile. "Hey Byron." oh this was already awkward. Did it show that she didn't really know what to say to him? Well she had to figure something out, and after all he couldn't be all bad."You have a good summer?" that was probably a good place to start.

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

wнo'ѕ тo ĸnow ιғ yoυr ѕoυl wιll ғade aт all
                                          тнe one yoυ ѕold тo ғool тнe world
                                          yoυ loѕт yoυr ѕelғ-eѕтeeм along тнe way

spaceByron managed to keep his expression from showing any annoyance when Momo joined him, though only just barely. He supposed he ought to be thankful that his father had drilled those sorts of things into him, and that his mother placed such a high priority on manners. Otherwise he'd have probably shown her just what he thought of having to talk to her, which wouldn't have boded well. He was still struggling to get used to the idea of being betrothed to her. He wasn't sure what his father was thinking, because she wasn't at all someone he'd have thought the man would choose. But, he had, and now Byron had to live with that. No matter how much he might dislike it.

spaceHe offered her a polite, if cool, smile, and shrugged slightly.
                                          "It was alright, I suppose," he replied, "though I prefer being at school. I feel idle at home. I dislike being idle." The truth was, he liked being away from his father when he was at school, but obviously he couldn't admit as much to her. Merlin only knew how that would blow up in his face. No, no one could know how he felt about his father, except Blair. And even then, Byron tried not to discuss it overmuch with his twin. He was well aware that, as horrible as their father was to him, Blair had it worse. Which only made him dislike his father all the more.

spaceHe spared Momo a glance, then turned his attention more towards the sorting ceremony. It didn't matter to him in the slightest, but the less he focused on her, the less annoyed he'd be. That was his theory, anyway.
                                          "How was your holiday, then?" he asked, not really caring about the answer but knowing he had to ask. It'd be the height of rudeness not to. He might not be the kindest person, but he was never rude.

and yoυ ѕнoυld ĸnow тнaт тнe lιeѕ won'т нιde yoυr ғlawѕ
                                          no ѕenѕe ιn нιdιng all oғ yoυrѕ
                                          yoυ gave υp on yoυr dreaмѕ along тнe way

wнere - Slytherin Table
                                          wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                          wιтн - Momo
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:57 am
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina grinned when the hat sorted her to Slytherin: her dad's house! She cannot wait to write a letter about this because hey, she was actually the first Markov to get Slytherin. Sure, her family was open about house sorting but still- it felt really good to think about it. Mina made her skirt look neat before getting off the stool, tucking her brown hair behind her ear. She inspected the chairs, wondering which one of them was the one with a nearby first year- but it ended up with her randomly sitting across some bored, lonely, blond boy. "Evening, I'm Mina. Mina Markov," she said serenely, ignoring the fact that the headmistress called her "Vilhelmina Markov", "Did you expect to be in Slytherin?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Sorting Ceremony 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Great Hallxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Housemates (William)
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mina
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I wish Belle were here

Will was pulled out of his thoughts by someone speaking to him. He looked up to see a brunette girl, one he was sure he'd never seen before. Judging by her attire, she was another first year. She offered her name, Mina Markov, then asked if he'd expected to be placed here. "Will Bennett. And I suppose I should've guessed Slytherin. Everyone says I'm a grumpy ball of anger, so why not." He gave her a bored look, wondering if she'd be like all the others and assume he was just being a little brat. It seemed to happen, though he was starting to give up on caring. He'd been through primary school, which had pretty lax rules against bullying. He had been through countless hours of therapy, and it seemed to have left him the grumpy, exhausted shadow of a normal kid. At least he knew all the proper terms for his insanity. "How about you? Glad to be here?" He kept his words short, not sure if he liked this girl or not. No use mincing words if the other person was crazy, after all.

Julian Galaksylph

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:44 am
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

The train ride was as long and exhausting as Will remembered from last year but it had been cool to ride in the horseless carriages once they finally arrived to the school. He kept Han with him instead of leaving him with the rest of the familiars and figured the hedgehog would enjoy the roomier space in his robe pocket than his jacket. He and Jack split ways (only slightly less dramatic than last year) and joined Cian at the Slytherin table looking forward to the sorting. The twins had a bet going on where their cousin would be going, Jack said Ravenclaw but Will had a feeling Riddles had more of her dad in her to come to Slytherin. Plus her mum could be pretty snakey when she felt like it he thought. So Will waited claping listlessly for every student not just Slytherin until they got L's and he started paying better attention. He caught Jack's eye across the hall and they both smirked at one another until Riddles' name was called. After what seemed like the longest few seconds ever, the hat put her in Ravenclaw causing him to groan and a triumphant shout come from the Gryffindor table. The prat."Whelp, that was unfortunate." Will grumbled to himself. He was happy for Riddles losing the bet though, she'd make an awesome Ravenclaw he had to admit.
Kungfudemoness

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian laughed when he could hear Jacks triumphant cheer from clear across the great hall Cian knew of the bet he had trown Hufflepuff as a guess cause why not but he wasnt as invested in the bet. "You can beat him by guessing where my sister will go when she gets here. I say she going to be bugging Jack over in Gryffindor. You think I'm a handful? Pfft Cian said as Will glared at his brother across the hall. He watched the new Slytherins, one boy seemed angry at the world. Another girl seemed a bit proper. One girl seemed promising for fun. Hopefully no one would steal his beater spot. He had his eye and bat liked up for the spot.

Girl but all the while
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:02 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Byron
Mood
Hopeful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Momo practically beamed when he smiled, it wasn't a great smile or even a happy one...honestly it could have been a 'leave me alone quickly' kind of smile, but Momo decided to take it as a good sign. He couldn't be all bad if he could smile, heck her cousin was all bad and she never smiled...or at least she never smiled at Momo herself.

She nodded as he spoke, she definitely understood the dislike of being idle, though with her Grandmother's constant 'tutoring' she was never truly idle. When he stopped, she half expected the conversation to be over but was elated to hear him return the question. "Mine was nice, my Uncle Hayate stayed with us and left about a week before school started." much to her Grandmother's chagrin. "It was pretty exciting when he accidentally set fire to Grandmother's favorite curtains, she was fuming for weeks.." the memory made her laugh a bit, she always loved when her Uncle visited, it made life a bit less gloomy. A part of her wondered if Byron had someone like that, maybe it was his mother, after all she seemed like such a nice woman.

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Slytherins and Charley
Mood
Hopeful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last but not least, Ariel came up to Slytherin table. This house was honestly given such a bad reputation. He rather liked his classmates from this house, they didn't seem like the 'evil' house at all. Hopefully some of them would be willing to join him in the starting of his club. He took a few more of his flyers from the dwindling stack that Charley held and continued his trek.

With a bright smile he passed a flyer to the next student he saw. "My friend Charley and I are going to be starting a Language club this year. So if you know any foregin languages or would like to learn we would appreciate you attending."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Open for interaction

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games