Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:38 pm
Akaryu Valefor
This is almost to boring I'm looking for something to do *Akaryu gets a letter* WHAT why do you guys keep giving me small sad missions to carry out I know I'm new but man *walks towards the door* well see you guys later *walks out the room*
"Huh? What?" Sub said confused as he heard Akaryu. "Okay then?" He just stared, utterly confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:55 pm
The days had grown warm for the area, and Ship stood against the wall of the headquarters to enjoy this heat, holding a plate of plainly fried hot dogs and browned buns. He'd heard that in the cities, there were parades celebrating a holiday not unlike Armistice day. If he were sure there weren't people looking for him, he might have hitched a ride with Claydol to watch.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:31 pm
Freth found herself sitting there at the couch with SNAG in hand, still waiting on word from the Hyda region. "......."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 am
SubonicXP
A Combustible Lemon
The woman doesn't immediately follow him. At first, Rose seems perfectly content to let him go about his business. Then, the empty room starts to get to her, as does her lack of knowledge about the building- and, with a steady walk, she sets off after Sub, camera at the ready.
"Couldn't help yourself huh?" Sub said as he continued to walk towards some unknown destination. "I can't help but notice your camera, what do you intend on taking pictures of?" He asked without looking back at the girl.
"Whatever catches my eye first." She replied, adjusting the camera a bit in her hand. "Maybe I'll take a picture of you, if the mood strikes me."  

A Combustible Lemon

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 am
A Combustible Lemon
"Whatever catches my eye first." She replied, adjusting the camera a bit in her hand. "Maybe I'll take a picture of you, if the mood strikes me."
"Uh huh, well for your sake I hope the phrase, 'Whatever catches my eye first' stays a figure of speech, and not literally." He said with a grin and turned around with a shrug. "I did say not to open unknown doors."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:00 pm
"We'll see." Rose said, snapping a quick picture of Sub's grinning head.  

A Combustible Lemon

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 pm
A Combustible Lemon
"We'll see." Rose said, snapping a quick picture of Sub's grinning head.
"Ack! Don't do that!" He flinched at the bright flash of the camera. "I hate camera flashes!" He protested as he rubbed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 pm
"I didn't leave the flash on." Rose says, turning around. "You seem to have a small infestation."

And indeed, poking out of a small hole in the bottom of the wall, there's a Joltik's head and left foreleg. It skitters back into the hole as soon as it realizes it's been spotted.  

A Combustible Lemon

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm
A Combustible Lemon
"I didn't leave the flash on." Rose says, turning around. "You seem to have a small infestation."

And indeed, poking out of a small hole in the bottom of the wall, there's a Joltik's head and left foreleg. It skitters back into the hole as soon as it realizes it's been spotted.
"Huh? What are you talking about?" He said following Rose's finger. "A Joltik? How would we get Joltik in our headquarters? Those guys are only native in Unova..." He said pondering this. "Perhaps one of our members let their Joltik loose." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm
"Well, perhaps it's alone." Rose offers. "Either way, I'd stop it in case it's female. Unless you want it to evolve and find something to mate with."  

A Combustible Lemon

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:59 pm
"It's probably Cera's," Night said at hearing the conversation, she couldn't suppress the small shudder of disgust at the sight of the small, yellow spider, "Think she caught one in Unova a while back."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:08 pm
Fortune walked into the main room of the HQ and put on her sunglasses. Her Hoverboard gleamed with a new coat of gloss, accenting the intricate design. She stopped to wave to the other Snagem members nearby. "What's up?" she asked casually.  

Fortune Mysthia

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm
]"Night is probably right." Sub said as he noticed and heard Night. "I'll have to ask Ceramew...next time I see her." He shrugged. "Any who, are you going to follow me all day?" He asked Rose. Sub then noticed Fortune and waved. "Hey there! Not much I-" It was then that his SNAG went off as he listened to GRAY. "Well, it looks like that is up." He said with a laugh. "Time to move out!" He said making his way to Claydol and teleporting to Nimbasa City.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:24 pm
Rose turns to the new voices, and frowns slightly at the sight of Night. She regains her composure quickly, however, and waves with her left hand, bringing up the camera with her right. "Hi there. I-"

Then, Sub vanishes. She blinks, then glares at the empty space where he was. "What the hell was that all about?"  

A Combustible Lemon

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 am
"I think I need to get out and active yo." Toren said as he walked into the main area of HQ, his Metang floating around. "I've been saying that for awhile but haven't done anything. My cuz would be chewing me out if he knew I was still bumming around." The teen said with a hefty sigh.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games