Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:39 pm
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Thankfully Annie managed to get the quaffle back before Gid could pass but she felt SOOOOOOO FREAKING BAD because she got it after he was hit from a bludger by Jazzy. She couldn't be mad at her friend but SOO MUCH GUILT.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

[quote=""

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Stealing +2 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ]
Total: 17
To goal: 1/3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Quidditch Pitch
With ~ Quidditch Peeps
What ~ Trying out

This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel had nodded toward Ivy as she made a snark about her showing up, feeling a grin stretch across his own features. He knew she wasn't much for team sports, and it was evident in the fact that she had never tried out before. However, he was glad that she was trying to help out with the team, so he wasn't going to complain. When the team was called to attention, he nodded toward everyone and listened to instructions. He already knew what he was going to do, and handed off the playbook to Pru before he started on his laps. When he finished, he joined Axel and Gid in the air, following closely and sighing as he saw the battle for the quaffle. When Annie came away with the quaffle, he ducked in, hoping to steal from her.

Red Chaser
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +7, Scoring +7
                                                Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: heart heart heart
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: This had better go better than last year...
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Joel grinned as he got the quaffle and started back down the pitch. Honestly, it was a bit bad that he had the upper hand, but that was only because of experience. He focused on moving however, and watched for his teammates.

Red Chaser
                                                Final Roll: 17 (Stolen!)
                                                1/3

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

Luck ain't even lucky

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani patiently searched the air for the Snitch, hoping to get a bit of a jump on the other Seekers if she could. She was certain Ivy was gunning for her spot, and why not, since she was a competitor, and if Ivy performed better, she wouldn't blame Pru if she gave Ivy the position over her. Still, before she resigned herself to the possibility of being a Reserve again, she was giving it the best shot she could.

Position: Seeker
                                                AC: 18
                                                Modifiers: +10 to Block, +8 to Catch Snitch, +6 to Spot
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]

Action: Looking for the Snitch
                                                Effect Value: 8
                                                Result: Nothing, so far
                                                Pursuit:
                                                Capture:

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
EmrysStorm rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:46 pm
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

If this was what games were going to feel like Annie was sure all the heart thumping anticipation and thrill high she was feeling now would be nothing compared to the real thing. Although the spike of anger and disappointment when getting stolen from, that she could live without. Besides, the guy was older AND was VC. No need to get too pissy! That still didn't stop her from trying to steal from him.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

[quote=""

Modifiers: +2 Stealing +2 Shooting
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ] [ emotion_bigheart ]
Total: 14
To goal: 1/3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Quidditch Pitch
With ~ Quidditch Peeps
What ~ Trying out

My li-i-i-i-i-ife
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:55 pm
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster held her breath and took aim at Joel, who currently had the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Gold Team Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Joel evaded Annie's attempt to steal and continued on, figuring he could give one of the others a chance to score. As he raced, he noticed Gid and decided he was newer, he should have a shot. He tossed it over, ready to steal it back if necessary.

Red Chaser
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                2/3

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

Luck ain't even lucky

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid watched Annie steal, then Joel. Annie tried again to steal, but Joel held it. Yay for him! Wait... Joel passed, to him! Gid caught the ball, flying the last few feet to the goals. With all his strength, he threw at the hoops, biting his lip and hoping it went in. Oh, at least once, let him get a score! He watched in anticipation, waiting as sanely as possible.

Rєɗ Ƭєαм Ƈнαѕєя
AƇ: 12
Mσɗιfιєяѕ: +2 {Throwing}, +2 {Stealing} -1 for Injuries
SρєcιαƖ SкιƖƖѕ: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14
3/3
{✯} {✯} { }

{OoC:}
Forks Anonymous

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Fit at the Pitch with the Gryffindor Team
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Miffed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm such a good ******** friend. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy might've been annoyed at herself for spotting the snitch so quickly, if it weren't for her ego getting the better of her. Obviously, she was just good at this. Detail oriented, could easily spot things that were out of the ordinary. That'd help her out big time when she was out of school and working as a Cursebreaker, she thought smugly. For now, though, she did her duty as Seeker and took off after the golden flash, eyes narrowed on it. She didn't want to lose the thing. Even if she didn't really want on the team, she had to prove to herself she could actually catch it now. Besides, she figured it'd be good for Joel to see that he really could count on her, and that if she did end up playing at some point, he wouldn't be sending in someone who'd fail at their duty to the team.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

AC: 11
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 to Spotting) (+3 to Catching)
                                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Currently: Rolling to Spot // Catching Up 1/3 // Attempting to Catch 0/2
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))
                                                          - - -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

Arianna was a little slow on the jog around the pitch. Most of the players were halfway done with their laps in the air by the time she mounted up. The redhead shot around the pitch as quickly as she could wanting to join in the game with everyone else. She watched a few of the newcomers for the game doing a great job. Ari waited with bated breath as the new blonde boy made a decent shot against her own keeper. Hopefully, Dante could make the save.

OOC: Gold Team Chaser
Total:
Goal: 0/3
Modifiers: +6 Shooting, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
amo10690 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Adaline Davenport
Gryffindor, Fourth Year

Addie felt a twinge of guilt having missed protecting Gideon already but here was her chance to make things up. Aster aimed a bludger towards Joel and Addie zoomed forward hoping to protect her best friend and teammate. If she managed to get there in time she'd aim it straight back at the girl.

OOC: Red Team Beater
Total: 13, sorry I didn't get there in time.
Target: Aster
AC: 15
Modifiers: +5 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]  
OliMcD rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

Chessie listened to Prudence as if her life depended on it. She was, to be fair, only a first year, so her chances of actually making the team were slim. Especially against the two other seeker candidates, both of whom were much larger and seemed much more experienced than she. Even so, Chessie had resolved to give it her best shot, and enjoyed the exertion regardless. The three laps weren’t that tough, though she had to strain a bit to keep up with the older kids. In muggle school, she’d run a decent mile. She took the last lap faster than the first two, finishing as strong as she could manage. Then it was time to make use of the borrowed broomstick. She mounted carefully, using the technique she’d practiced tirelessly. The flying laps proved considerably more difficult than the running. Chessie was uneasy and off balance, and the broom wasn’t much good either. It took quite a bit of effort, but when she finally did finish the laps, she felt a tiny bit less awkward in the air. She knew it would take her a while before she could fly confidently, and all she was hoping for today was not to fall off.

Nervously, she observed the older seeker, Dani. She seemed to know what she was doing, and so did Ivy. It wasn’t long at all before Ivy began flying quickly after something, and Chess could only assume it was the snitch. She searched the space in front of her as quickly as she could, but saw nothing. This was going to be more difficult than she was expecting. How was she going to have a chance to catch the snitch if she couldn’t even see it? Not inclined to give up, Chessie kept searching, keeping some attention on the broom that seemed to want to shudder toward the right hand side all the time. That was really annoying; hopefully someone could help her out with it later.

OOC:

Mods: +2 to spotting snitch, +2 to catching snitch, +2 to AC
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Total Roll: 9
Posts in Pursuit: X
Attempts to Catch: X

Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

OliMcD

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani scoured the pitch for any hint of the tiny golden ball, Dani noted that while Chelsea had yet to make any sort of move, Ivy seemed to be in pursuit of something. She started to focus her search on the space in front of where the red-haired girl was going, hoping her luck might improve.

Modifiers: +10 to Block, +8 to Catch Snitch, +6 to Spot
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: [<3] [<3] [<3]

Action: Looking for the Snitch
                                                Effect Value: 9
                                                Result: Nothing, so far. Hope the rest of the season isn't like this.
                                                Pursuit:
                                                Capture:

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

OliMcD rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image xxAll hail the underdogs
xxAll hail the new kids
xxAll hail the outlaws
xxSpielberg's and Kubrick's

C H E L S E Ax A L T Ax V A Nx A S T E N
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldMuggleborn

'Breathe,' Chessie told herself as she tried to keep calm. A lot was going on around her, but she knew she needed to keep focused on finding the snitch. From the way Ivy was chasing it, it seemed as though its movements were quite random and irregular. Her eyes weren’t trained for this; she was working on pure determination. It definitely wasn’t as easy as football, at least not so far. She kept on looking, gliding slowly this way and that to keep a decent view of Ivy’s field of vision. It had to be there somewhere.

The broom kept shuddering, and Chessie had only looked down for a second or two when she nearly ran in to Dani. The older girl looked so focused, and Chessie didn’t want to bother her, but she was rather concerned with her broom’s obnoxious behavior. She resisted the urge to ask for help and continued the search, trying to keep the bumping and veering to a minimum.

OOC:

Mods: +2 to spotting snitch, +2 to catching snitch, +2 to AC
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Total Roll: 16
Posts in Pursuit: X
Attempts to Catch: X

Username

It's our time to make a move
It's our time to make amends
It's our time to break the rules
Let's begin

OliMcD

Forks Anonymous rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:59 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxx█████████ GIVE A LITTLE xxx __××
xxxxxxxxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵃᶰᵈᶳᵒᵘˡ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ xxx ʷʳᵃᵖʸᵒᵘʳᵃʳᵐᶳᵃʳᵒᵘᶰᵈ xxx ᵍᶤᵛᵉˡᶤᵗᵗˡᵉ
xxxxxxxxxxxx sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴛᴏ xxxxxxx ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ sᴜsᴘᴇɴsᴇ
xxxxxxxxx OH OH OOHH xxx xxx ▬▬▬

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Calm
ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Quidditch Pitch
ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Gryffindors
ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

Final Roll: 22
Position: Gold Team Keeper
Modifiers: +4 to Catch Quaffle
Special Skills: Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger
Lives: [ o ] [ o ] [ o ]

Eyeing Gid as he flew towards the goals with the Quaffle in hand, the boy readied himself to catch it with the best of his ability. He couldn't help but be reminded of all of the past times - well, past failures, that Dante experienced as a Keeper... and when he failed he apparently failed hard every time. This would be a new year. A new leaf, as people liked to say. With a steadying breath, Dante made his choice and flew to the goal he assumed would be the most likely to be targeted.

Dᴀɴᴛᴇ Zᴏʀʀᴏ Bɪᴀɴᴄʜɪ / / Pᴜʀᴇ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ / / Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ / / . . . / / Tᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ Hᴀʟғ / / Pɪɴᴋ Iᴠᴏʀʏ Wᴏᴏᴅ / / Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Cᴏʀᴇ

{ OOC ;; ... }

Miss GryffindorK

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games