Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? The Platform
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cian
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for Takeoff
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love this kitty

Aeryn was elated. Today was going to be her first adventure into Hogwarts. She held King Snugglewumps on her shoulder, the kitten sitting like some sort of goofy parrot. She elbowed past her brother in order to run onto the platform before he could step foot there. Once she'd found a (slightly less crowded) place to stand, she was joined by Cian, then a few seconds later, their parents. After many smooches and goodbyes, the adults finally left, leaving only the two school-bound kids. Immediately, Cian suggested they find his twin friends, and Aeryn huffed. "Why do we always have to hang out with your friends? I can't even tell 'em apart!" She crossed her arms, but was startled out of her momentary grump by her kitten hopping down into her arms. Ah, at least she had a love.

Kungfudemoness

Yukina101

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<6th year>

"I assure you spreading dung on flower beds is hardly exciting," Rhett joked to his friend before adding, "Congrats on the promotion, you deserve it." Rhett knew his friend worked hard in the newspaper club and he was happy his friend's efforts were being rewarded. He was also sure the newspaper this year would be extra great with Ferdie running it. He groaned when Ferdie said he got an O in History, "I knew I should have studied with you more in History! As for herbology, you really aren't that bad at it, you should give yourself more credit. I'm not that great of a teacher so if you were too bad at it then you probably would have failed even with my tutoring." Smiling he added jokingly, "I got three Os too, so maybe you copied me. Nah, I got it in Herbology, Wandlore, and Care of Magical Creatures. I was thinking with that skill set I might own a tree farm or something... well if I can scrape together funding or what not."

Time: Autumn 2042

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
                                              Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:46 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Vespera smiled at the twin boys who had just approached her, the ones she had gotten ice cream with. She looked between the boys, who looked exactly the same, even the clothes they were wearing. She bit her bottom lip in concentration trying to remember what their names were, at least then she'd be half way there. She spoke up, deciding to simply not address either one of them with their names. "Hi boys, I'm doing quite well, this place is amazing. Yourselves? Are you both doing well?" She grinned and continued speaking, "Of course I'm excited for school, it's like a rite of proper witches and wizards to go to a wizarding school, you know? I want to be able to actually try some spells out, cast a few curses, make some potions. I really can't wait for quidditch-" she flat out stopped talking for a moment. "Is quidditch still a thing?" She whispered her question in horror, suddenly realizing she didn't have any supplies for quidditch, maybe in the past hundred years quidditch had stopped being a thing. She had never even considered that the sports section of her books might have been completely out of date.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Platform before first year
With Whom: Kam and Iggy
Thinking about: Who is who
Vespera Description: Short 4 foot even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: Green dress with laced sleeves
OOC:

Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip wandered the platform with Milky in hand. He knew Chelsea would probably want to grab a compartment with him, but without Griffin. It sucked that she was so adamant about hanging out with her long lost friend. Phil hated being stuck in the middle of their feud. He wasn’t even sure if Griffin was aware there was any sort of problem. In fact, Phil suspected that his Gryffindor classmate must have been thrilled to find out Chels was a witch because that meant no more lying to her and they could be best friends again (or at least second place best friends since Phil was sure he and Chels were going to be best friends forever and no one was going to change that). With a sigh, the third year continued to wander the platform, eyes peeled for his friends. He supposed he didn’t have to make a decision on who to sit with since sitting with the first person he finds would be a good way to not hurt anyone’s feelings.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:18 pm

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:29 pm
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was glad for the extra help gathering his flyers. "Yeah I'm starting one this year, hence the flyers." Shui said as the finished gathering them. "my name Shui. Shui Quan, I'm second year. You should come! My family runs a restaurant and I even help in the kitchen in the summer. Even if you don't cook we will need people to eat the food that made" Shui said. He had practiced his speak for the club though it wasn't scripted he just practiced enough that he would know what approximately to say. Hearing the last call he jumped a little. "Let's get a compartment together. If you don't mind of course.

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:33 am

The Hogwarts Express

With a piercing whistle and a puff of steam, the doors of the Hogwarts Express pulled closed. The students were all on board, leaning out the windows and waving at their families. The train engine inched forward, gaining momentum before picking up speed as it left the station.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:41 am

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 26th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:28 am
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier was finally happy today was here! By bedtime he would be at his new magic school! He had packed the night before and had to try and sleep. It was hard when he was just so excited! When arriving xavier was annoyed he was having trouble finding the right platform. Though a older teen introduced himself as Ferdie (strange name but sure why not) noticed and helped them get to the platform. He was even nice and helped load Xavier's stuff. Xavier kept his pygmy puff Muffin with him. Muffin had hit it off well with his parents and he was sure mom fed her crackers sometimes. Ferdie didn't mind Xavier shadowing him. The older teen said it was his last year and wanted to help out. The guy seemed popular so mabye Xavier could find a friend?

((Ferdie and Xavier open for interaction ))

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:00 pm

CAI BLODWEN ____________
Unsorted, First Year _____._____
════════════════════════
_______

User Image

Cai yawned as he was herded forward by his parents in an attempt to follow behind his sisters. The girls' were eager to go back to school for their own different reasons. Cai didn't overtly care, but then, he didn't care much about anything. He could barely hear the voices of his sisters over the crowd, but his ears perked loud enough when Arianell mentioned she was going her separate way. "Can I come?" Cai trotted forward, a grin from ear to ear.

Arianell huffed when she said, ”As if, you're stuck with her.” She pushed with one hand and he stumbled sideways into Isolde. ”Bye mummy, bye dad!”

Cai straightened himself, shared a look of disapproval with Isolde and turned back for his farewells. His mother kissed his cheek and his father patted his shoulder. Then it was just him and Iso. She tugged at her short hair and turned to him with a frown and sour tone. ”You know, that's the first time dad has ever been to see us off to school?”

Cai wrinkled his nose. ”Really? Not even for Ari's first year?” Isolde shook her head no.”I don't see why he had to come now.” Cai said, hoping to make Iso feel better. ”I mean, he didn't even really say anything the whole way here!” Iso shrugged then said it was time to drop their luggage off in one of the train compartments. ”Fine, but Asha's staying with me, she hates being in her cage.” The lock clicked open and the gray petite owl bounced into his extended hand, then hopped the rest of the way up onto his shoulder. The siblings found an empty compartment to drop their stuff off then wandered back onto the platform in idle chatter. They were looking for something to do--anything--while they waited for the train to depart.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall 2043
WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
WITH WHO:: Isolde

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:45 pm
________
RODRICK.ROSS _____
Unsorted, First Year ____
════════════════════
__

The new first year was surrounded by family, they crowded around him as they gave their hugs and goodbyes (and occasional word of warning too.) Rodrick hesitated when it came to his brother. They hadn't been apart for more than a day since before they were dropped off at the orphanage. But that was years ago, and Rodrick rarely thought of those days anymore. "I'll write you, I promise," he told his brother Robert just before his family disappeared through the stone wall.

Rodrick turned around, threw his hands up and belted aloud in a sing-song voice, ”It's tiiiime for Hoggy Warty Hooogwaarrrrts!” Rod spun tight on his heels in a short dance before moving along with his carted trunk. He didn't move far down the row of train compartments until someone caught his attention. So far, that was the only other bloke who he guessed might be a first year. Looked like he was with an older student at the moment though, but that didn't stop Rodrick from strolling up to greet the pair. ”Hullo! Are you a first year? You look like one. I am too! My name's Rodrick Ross.” He waved hello to the dark haired boy. Then he turned to the blond and noted, ”Well, you're definitely not a first year. You lot brothers or somethin'?”

╔═════════════════════════╗
【WHEN:: Fall 2043
【WHERE:: Platform 9 ¾
【WITH WHO:: Xavier and Ferdie
╚═════════════════════════╝

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9 & 3/4
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one yet
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for boarding
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where could they be?

Brennie twirled through the platform barrier, grinning widely. He was finally about to be on the way to Hogwarts, where he'd get a fresh start. No more primary school, no more getting teased for being a good dancer. In fact, he'd decided he wasn't about to take flack from anybody! He was going to rock this school, and they'd thank him for doing so. He hugged his dads goodbye, promising to behave and write every week. Once they'd gone, he wandered the platform, carefully weaving between people, pets, and various carts to try and locate the Ellis family. Somewhere around here, he knew Lia and Londy were hanging out, and he just needed to find them. Well... mostly Lia. Londy could be kind of a pest, after all. But Lia was his best friend, and the blonde knew she was equally excited about Hogwarts.

Yukina101

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9 3/4
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One, Yet
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Searching for Friends
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I've gotta figure out how to talk...

Theo walked onto the platform, pulling his trunk along behind him. χαλκός sat on his shoulder, calmly preening his coppery feathers. Theo straightened his glasses, sighing as he looked around the platform. He was hoping to find either Nath or Laili, sure one of the two had to be here already. He was a little early, but only because he'd timed his cheesecake bites perfectly. This year, he was determined to confront his sexuality head on. It admittedly took a lot of talking with his parents, but finally he'd come up with a solid plan. And the majority of it started with him being honest with himself, his family, and his friends. That meant, unfortunately, having to come up with the words he'd need to say. He ran a hand through his hair, grateful he'd taken a few minutes to comb it and add a little style to it. Now he just had to find his friends before the train took off.

Cara MiaKitty

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done until I become your number one
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me!
If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' by
There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive. All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes. It's a piece of cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:55 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia ran through the barrier with her own trolley of luggage for once positively vibrating with excitement of finally being able to not only get on the scarlet engine but also finally go to Hogwarts. She'd been counting down the days since she'd even known about the magical school, which had roughly been about the time Londy and everyone was getting ready to go to the school. Even having to deal with her brother and cousins all year round couldn't damper her spirits because Brennie would be with her! She said her goodbyes to both her parents failing to hide her grimace when her dad told her to go to her brother for any issues she had (suuuuuuure she would!) before making a break for it to go look for Brennie. Lia tried to look through the crowd for a solid minute before realizing she wasn't tall enough for this madness and clamored upon the nearest bench for extra height. When she caught sight of a pair of rainbow shoes she was ninety percent sure it was him, so she jumped down and barreled her way towards him. "BRENNIE! Isn't this amazing?! We're actually here! For us this time!" the young girl rambled to her friend grinning widely the entire time.

Miss GryffindorK

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Platform 9 & 3/4
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lia
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for boarding
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? School's gonna be great!

Brennie kept wandering around, searching for any more of his family members. Maybe if Dris was here with Laili he could ask his weirdly tall cousin for help. Unfortunately, Brennie was too short to see over the crowd, even when looking for someone as tall as Dris. Somewhere he'd surely find Lia. There was no way she'd let her family be late! He spotted his aunt Cyd and uncle Loki, and hurried over, but didn't see Lia with them. London said she'd just run off to find him, and Brennie laughed. It was just like her to get lost looking for him while he was looking for her! The blonde hugged his family, then hurried back into the crowd. Surely she hadn't gotten too far away!

After a few minutes he heard his name being yelled above the din. He looked up just in time to see Lia running through the crowd to him. The boy wrapped his best friend in a giant bear hug, grinning as she started talking about Hogwarts. "It's finally our turn! And we're going to rock it out! Hogwarts won't know what hit it!" He grinned brightly, looking as wonderfully doofy as always. His long hair was sitting wildly, though he blamed the chaos of finding Lia for his messy mop. "What's great is if we get the same house. Then we can hang out all the time and for sure we'll have class together too. It'll be great!" At the very least, he knew school couldn't be boring!

Yukina101

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games