Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s promise. Helping him stand, he stayed close, not completely trusting that Loki was alright to be moving yet. “Do you want me to get you something?” he asked quickly, not sure if there was anything that Loki needed or used when he was sick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for the help standing, he took a moment to steady himself before he moved to the sink to wash up. "Ice, and water." Loki answered instantly when Tony asked if he wanted him to get anything. The answer surprised Loki himself. He was used to drinking some water after such episodes but the ice added an extra chill he hadn't needed before. He would have to watch himself more to see if he required more cold things over the course of his pregnancy. "please..." he finished.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s request, lingering long enough to make sure he was alright before hurrying from the room to get him some ice water. Making sure to get a full class of ice cold water for Loki, Tony returned a few moments later, concern still written all over his face. “Promise me you’ll take it easy tomorrow Lo?” he asked softly. “Unpacking and finding a spell for that machine, it can wait until you’re feeling better.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:38 am
MDaylus

Loki set about washing up running cold water over his face and washing his mouth out before Tony returned. Giving the man a reassuring look when he returned, he could see Tony's concern easily. He would need to make sure Tony didn't know about this when it happened again. That meant speaking with Jarvis and asking the A I not to tell the man. Taking the water loki sipped it as he moved back into the bedroom and to sit on the bed. "I promise I will try to take it easy tomorrow, I do not think I will find the spell tomorrow. I think it will take me a few days." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Watching Loki, Tony slowly sat on the bed beside his lover. Carefully wrapping an arm around his waist, he sighed. He hated having Loki sick, it made him anxious. “What do you normally do when you’re sick?” he asked after a moment. Maybe he could try and do something tomorrow. Forget the interview, Loki was his top priority. He could order chicken soup from that restaurant a few blocks away. They normally didn’t deliver, but they would for Tony Stark.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned against Tony when the man sat on the bed. Being against the man made him feel a bit better, another thing Loki cataloged as possible things needed during the pregnancy. When he had been pregnant the three other times he had desired physical contact with those around him. With Sleepnir and the twins it had been hard to get but Angroboda had been as accommodating as he could be. "Sleep." Loki answered when Tony asked what he normally did when he was sick. "You need not worry Tony i'm sure it is most likely a small bug." he felt ill again as the words left his mouth but he swallowed the feeling down.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Feeling Loki lean against him, Tony pulled him a little closer. Hearing him say he needed to sleep, Tony slowly leaned against the headboard with Loki, keeping him tucked close to his side. “I’m going to worry Lo. You’d worry if it was me.” He said softly. “I’ll see about getting you some food that might be easier for you to keep down tomorrow.” He promised, fingers stroking Loki’s hip.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed as Tony pulled him against him. "I know but it is just an illness Tony, it is not something that will kill me." Loki protested. "I think that might be good." he continued when Tony stated he would see about getting food that was easier on his stomach tomorrow. "Ice cream." Loki suggested hopefully.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“So? You’re sick, I’m going to worry.” Tony replied firmly. Hearing Loki agree to look for food that he could keep down, Tony couldn’t repress the chuckle that came at his suggestion. “Ice cream?” he smirked. He knew that wasn’t something usually good for people when sick, but then again, it was cold and Loki was a jotun. “We’ll try some popsicles and such first. Not so heavy on the stomach. You’ll like it though, I promise.” He smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't bother fighting when Tony argued more that he was going to worry regardless. He gave a small smile when Tony chuckle at his suggestion. Hearing the man suggest something else had the god frowning. He didn't know what a popsicle was but it didn't sound like ice cream but he could be wrong. "Alright." the god conceded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the frown he got from Loki. “Don’t look like that. It’s cold and sweet, just like ice cream.” He said lightly. Kissing his temple softly, he held him close for a moment, pushing aside the anxiety that had risen in him when Loki was throwing up. When he was calm again, he moved to meet Loki’s eyes. “Why don’t we try to get back to sleep? You need the rest.” He suggested, brushing his cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki's interest was peaked when Tony told him a popsicle was similar to ice cream. He relaxed again as Tony kissed his temple and held him close. "I am not the only one that needs sleep." Loki stated shifting to lay against Tony with only a sheet covering his bottom half. He closed his eyes settling to go to sleep.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly lay down with Loki, still keeping him close. It’s true, Tony needed sleep, but he wasn’t concerned about it. He had gone many nights without sleep before, one or two wasn’t worrisome for him. Tracing patterns on Loki’s skin again as they both settled down. “I love you.” He murmured in elvish, placing a soft kiss on Loki’s head before he finally settled down fully, mind starting to drift a little.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft moan as Tony traced patterns on his skin. "I love you too." Loki murmured back in elvish. He lay there as Tony's mind started to drift off. Snuggling into the man he sighed to himself. How did he tell him, when he knew there was the potential to ruin their relationship.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slept for the rest of the night, though his mind was restless, conscious of every move Loki made beside him. Waking early in the morning, he groaned softly, head aching from the poor night of sleep. Rubbing his eyes, he looked to Loki beside him, frowning to himself. He didn’t know if he should wake Loki or not. Should he try to find something for him to eat? Would the god even want breakfast?

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games