Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:21 pm
delete  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:23 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"calm down Geku, i don't like her abominations either, but i live with it," a cold steely voice said as a man came quite literally from the shadows, his blood red eyes nearly glowing beneath his shaggy black hair, he was dress in all black robes, similar to that of bakuryu.....

[[hey Genji and Sneeze, his name's Eiju btw]]
"Shut it, I got this," Geku said as he whipped the Kunai towards Muuga. Kyouryoku stepped in and took the Kunai, ripping it of its Chakra string.
"Ifuuki, Geku, get to the Cloud country, Eiju you and me have mission..." Kyou said  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:29 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"calm down Geku, i don't like her abominations either, but i live with it," a cold steely voice said as a man came quite literally from the shadows, his blood red eyes nearly glowing beneath his shaggy black hair, he was dress in all black robes, similar to that of bakuryu.....

"Shut it, I got this," Geku said as he whipped the Kunai towards Muuga. Kyouryoku stepped in and took the Kunai, ripping it of its Chakra string.
"Ifuuki, Geku, get to the Cloud country, Eiju you and me have mission..." Kyou said

"Of course." Ifuuki replied, amused that Muuga had gotten on Geku's nerves. "Come Muuga."
Muuga's hand shot out and wrapped around Ifuuki's neck. "I am not your dog woman. Do not think you can order me around."
Ifuuki smiled and clenched a fist. Muuga instantly released her and dropped to the ground clenching his chest.
"You WILL do as I say. Understand?" Muuga stood and snarled. Slowly he nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:44 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Sure," was all Eiju said as he looked at Muuga again, the thing was an afront to everything he had been thaught, an afront to nature itself, he spoke truely when he called it and abomination, at least by Tao standards.
[[looks like Ifuuki literally has Muuga's heart in her hand]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:01 pm
Ifuuki, Geku, and Muuga left, towards Cloud Country. All the while, Muuga planned his escape from his insane captor....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:26 pm
[[you know, now that i think about it, Issui probably looks a lot like the picture of Sasori on the cover art of the 267 manga chapter, strange that i designs him to look like kinda like that before i ever saw it huh wink whee ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:29 pm
((Where is the story at right now? Just want to get my bearings before I continue rping.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:21 am
Kai Hyugiha
((Where is the story at right now? Just want to get my bearings before I continue rping.))
((Well, you just got sent back to Konoha, cause your not allowed to oversee the second stage. Just train with Kenji once he's out of the hospital.))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:25 am
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
((Well, you just got sent back to Konoha, cause your not allowed to oversee the second stage. Just train with Kenji once he's out of the hospital.))
((And the night mission is when?))

Sorry I had to do that to your body... and I'm sorry I didn't sense that one Ninja's presence. Kenji shook his head with a smile. "It's ok. At least, we're out of danger."

The Dragon was relieved, he is forgiven. Ok, I shall 're-activate' your body. Again, Kenji nodded... then a bright flash.

Kenji awoke, again, in the hospital bed. He could hear Raith and Issui chattering. "Dammit... I wish they'd chatter somewhere else for now..." When Kenji turned in his bed, he felt a sharp pain shoot through his right hand. "What the? What's this pain?" Kenji said quietly. The Dragon then explained that his body was used as a puppet, the puppeteer forced out a skeletal version of the Raiton Genkiryuu. Though the left is not affected, the right is affected. "I get it..." Kenji said to himself...

The Ryuuringan copied Shinji's Genkiryuu, and only 'transferred' it to the left arm, and was not meant for the right... thus the pain when the puppeteer forced one through his right arm....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:08 am
Kai walked into Kenji's room at the hospital. "Hey Kenji. I just got back to Konoha. Is your body okay?"  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:43 am
Raith's head perked up when he heard Kai's voice. He turned around to see him and grinned, he actually grinned. "Kai, I thought i'd never see you again." Raith said as he got up and walked over to him. "But Kenji here is a little ruffled from a few things. And before anything else, i have a few questions for him regarding the little scuffle i just had to keep his a** out of some s-class crimimnal's hands."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:48 am
"I knew I should have had someone watch him. Exactly who were these criminals."  

Kai Hyugiha

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:45 pm
"Yes, Kaguya."Ganeni replied to him. "What did those eyes of yours see? Me forming this dagger or the structure of my bones?"

Ganeni pushed the dagger back into his hand, showing he wasn't hostile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:21 pm
Kai Hyugiha
"I'm not quite sure, there was a girl who called it the Bakufu, they definately have some fire power, though one of them was far below the other two, he used Kenji like a puppet, but that was pretty much all he did." Raith said to Kai and then turned to Kenji and said, "The woman said they wanted something that you had, what is it?"

[[oh, btw, you said the jounin examiners were all back in Kohona right? So that means Bakuryu and Reena would be back too right? Oh, and sorry for being gone, i had a lan party to go to]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:59 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
"I'm not quite sure, there was a girl who called it the Bakufu, they definately have some fire power, though one of them was far below the other two, he used Kenji like a puppet, but that was pretty much all he did." Raith said to Kai and then turned to Kenji and said, "The woman said they wanted something that you had, what is it?"

[[oh, btw, you said the jounin examiners were all back in Kohona right? So that means Bakuryu and Reena would be back too right? Oh, and sorry for being gone, i had a lan party to go to]]

((Yeah they'll be back now 3nodding ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games