Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lmasdlkjasdoiajusdlknm

Liberal Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:59 pm
in b4 huge influx in members biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Hm.

Hello! I'm Austere Clarion Calls.

I'm seventeen, but I'm essentially an oldie turn newbie here on Gaia. I've been on this site since 2004-05, but I've been deleting accounts because of lack of interest. Around 07-08, I started to poke around here again, meeting up with a long-lost friend of mine: Role playing. My very first RP happened in the middle of science class in the 6th grade, with a friend. It was a wolf pack-style RP. Eventually, she told me of the website Neopets, where she had a guild that would RP online. I gave that a try, and by then I was hooked on role playing.

TheAlternativeisElephants

Dapper Genius

Yor Geii

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm
Hello! I'm Yor Geii. My friends call me Yor, but y'all can call me whatever the hell you want mrgreen

I'm seventeen, and I actually started role playing a few months ago. Since then, I've been totally hooked! Now, all I ever do on this site is role play!

And, maybe once in a blue moon, I'll have a decent conversation with one of my friends....

I hope to sharpen my rp skills here, and to join one that's decently active (and that won't die in a couple of days stressed ).  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:33 pm
Yay! Say hey! haha, I have no clue WHY I just said that. Anyway, I won't tell you my real name but you can call me Aisu. You know, instead of Aisu22, which is longer.  

aisu22

My_wrath_1334

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:45 am
hello! im wrath YAY
im me!
i want to be your friends!  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:11 pm
Its been a long time since i introduced myself, so maybe i will do it again ^.^

I am Shinobi_Linku, but please call me Linku. I am a semi-lit RP'er.
I hope to keep on having fun with everyone here.

Its a pleasure to meet you all again or not. ^.^

Slime_Husband

Romantic Lover

5,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bidding War 100

ManWithAMachineGun

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:08 pm
Alright, My name is ManWithAMachineGun, but I sit for MG Man (considering most people call me that instead of saying my full name).

I have been a member since 2002-2003, I think. I have deleted account after account as I got bored of this site time and time again. But, I started RPing in late 2006. At first it was for gold to make my character look better then just peasant rags, but as time progressed, I didn't care how my character looked. It was non stop RPing for me.

When I returned in 2008, I couldn't find any original RP's any more. It was all vampire, slave x master, wolf pack and under developed RP's. I have nothing against people who like that stuff, but I was more into the action-fantasy stuff.

I did find the rare gems amongst the coal, but they died rapidly.

I am glad I found this guild as I feel like I have found the right source material for my preference. I hope to see you on the battlefield in the near future

((forgive my long and rambley speech))  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:30 pm
hey i'm dark sephiroth of chaos, my real name's philip i like to rp a lot but i'm not
very good at coming up with things real quick! i like to think things through before i post
see if i spelled a word wrong or whatever! anyways, i play ps2 and psp in my spare time when
i'm not writing poetry i guess that about sums me up! ninja  

Princess Bloom Domino

ChuraMango

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:10 pm
Heyllo I'm mango!
I'm Japanese Hispanic American, I love chocolate, and roleplaying
Idk what else lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:33 pm
Hello, I'm Hannah and I have been here for a while but I stopped roleplaying when I started college. I came back though because I suddenly had time on my hands and there wasn't much to do.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Jadesohn

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm
My names Jade. I'm 16. I'm pretty shy I guess. neutral I'm more outgoing when I know the person. I'm not the best Roleplayer but I'm still pretty good. I'm just an average teenager. I'm smart and kind. I LOVE to roleplay and play any game in general. 3nodding I'm a musician and pretty good singer. cool I'm new to Gaia but am catching on pretty quick. Ah... I can't think of anything else. smile Anyway, hope you enjoy me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:47 am
I'm new to the guild, but not to RPing. Nice to meet you all. I'm not too sure how skilled I'll be considered by this guild's standards, but most people say I'm pretty good. My favorite RPs are mostly ones where I can deconstruct the genre with my characters. I also like original ideas, and I've been looking for a good Persona RP. Can anyone sugest a good RP to start with here?  

digiexpert

Cherry Ribbons

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Awesome!

Hi, the name's Antonio and I am a straight guy.
I just happen to like these colors for some reason.
.___.;

Anyway, I'm an avid roleplayer, except that I've been on hiatus for a bit, but am thinking of returning to the scene in this new account that I made only days ago.

I still use my other account, but not for roleplaying.

EDIT::
I'll be making an exlusive role-play that can only be found here, which means I'll be somewhat inactive as I work on it.

This was fun. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:49 pm
im kate nice to meet you.ive started RPing formy freinds journal and some movie RPs  

XxAngelBaby

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:12 pm
Hello, I'm Pinkie.
I'm A beginner Rp'er, but am looking to move up.
I am 13.
My Real name is Marissa.
I reside in Ny.
[:

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games