Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:56 am
*he slowly walks back to the group* they, they may have killed my brother. it cant be this way. he, he was the only person around when my parents died. he, he was stronger then anyone i knew.

*puts his hand on necross' shoulder* now dear brother who could this be that you are reminissing over?

Necris, i thought you were dead. its good to see you whats it been, 4 years. *gives him a hug* umm yeah these are my friends, arage, robin, logen, and sora, and my wife lola. a guy in dark crackling armor sent us here.

no, that man, his name is daedris. he thinks youre me. hes wanted to fight me for my world for such a long time. do you think you could take him out. hes got my armor from mom and dad. hes sent me a warning that says if i dont meet him at the edge of the battlefield for a fight then he will send his army after me.

dear brother. your wish is my command. as long as you keep my friends safe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:00 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*he slowly walks back to the group* they, they may have killed my brother. it cant be this way. he, he was the only person around when my parents died. he, he was stronger then anyone i knew.

*puts his hand on necross' shoulder* now dear brother who could this be that you are reminissing over?

Necris, i thought you were dead. its good to see you whats it been, 4 years. *gives him a hug* umm yeah these are my friends, arage, robin, logen, and sora, and my wife lola. a guy in dark crackling armor sent us here.

no, that man, his name is daedris. he thinks youre me. hes wanted to fight me for my world for such a long time. do you think you could take him out. hes got my armor from mom and dad. hes sent me a warning that says if i dont meet him at the edge of the battlefield for a fight then he will send his army after me.

[O.O NICE! xD]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:10 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666

[O.O NICE! xD]

[thank you very much *takes a bow*]
indeed i shall, will you all follow me to my castle? *starts walking towards the castle* brother the battlefield is that way *points to an area of nothing but darkness* once he is defeated come talk to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:15 am
she looked around "where are we?"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 am
Aprilbaby1
she looked around "where are we?"

In Necross's brother's world.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:20 am
hey bro ill be right back, he cant be as tough as me.
lets hope so... now which one of you is lola? ive been instructed to take special care of you.
hey necris, dont try anything funny, you may be a light warrior. but i am a dark master.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:22 am
"im lola" she said walking next to sora  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 am
Arage stood beside Necross, staring at him. "I'm coming," he said sternly.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:51 am
angels, come and take her to the tower rooms. set up 4 more for our guests.
*walks to the battlefield to find the man in the dark armor* hello daedris. i hear you want a battle. *goes into dark mode and draws the darkblade* and im here for this fight.

(a huge battle ensues with blows being struck left and right)
*stabs at daedris and gets him right under the armor not noticing that daedris has stabbed him in the arm* i won, i won, and i got stabbed with a sleep blade. damn. *he watches as daedris disappears and the armor falls to the ground and then he falls over and goes to sleep*

angels get him back to his room and get that armor and put it back in the armor room. *watches as the angels take necris back to the palace* dear brother i shall inform your friends of you victory. *flys back to the castle and calls everyone down for dinner* lola, sora, robin, arage, and logen. i regret to inform you that necross was injured in his battle with daedris, stabbed by a sleep blade. my angels are working to get an anti sleep potion ready, but until then he will not wake up. *bows his head* may we have a moment of peace for his sacrifice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:55 am
she closes her eyes "please, wake up necross" she whispered, she opened her eyes and looked down  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 am
*places his hand on lolas shoulder* he should be fine, he wont die, hes just sleeping, but from the poison my angels gathered off the dagger they should have a cure in about an hour. now you need to eat. im sure he doesnt want to wake up to a wife whos dying of starvation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:06 am
she looked at him and slowly nodded "i guess your right"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:08 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*Places his hand on Lola's shoulder* He should be fine, he won't die, he's just sleeping, but from the poison my angels gathered off the dagger, they should have a cure in about an hour. Now you need to eat. I'm sure he doesn't want to wake up to a wife who's dying of starvation.

[Argh!!! *Goes nuts* GRAMMAR!!!!! *Gets a flame sword out* My english teacher is going to kill you...]
sweatdrop Yeah, he would probably kill someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:10 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*places his hand on Lola's shoulder* he should be fine, he wont die, hes just sleeping, but from the poison my angels gathered off the dagger they should have a cure in about an hour. now you need to eat. I'm sure he doesn't want to wake up to a wife who's dying of starvation.

[Argh!!! *Goes nuts* GRAMMAR!!!!! *Gets a flame sword out*]

[yeah yeah i know. but im tired and i have a slight hangover, dont bother me about it. im trying.]  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*places his hand on Lola's shoulder* he should be fine, he wont die, hes just sleeping, but from the poison my angels gathered off the dagger they should have a cure in about an hour. now you need to eat. I'm sure he doesn't want to wake up to a wife who's dying of starvation.

[Argh!!! *Goes nuts* GRAMMAR!!!!! *Gets a flame sword out*]

[yeah yeah i know. but im tired and i have a slight hangover, dont bother me about it. im trying.]

[There's even a freaking spell check! Use it!
Correction: [Yeah, yeah I know, but I'm tired and I have a slight hangover, don't bother me about it. I'm trying.]]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games