Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 am

Dawnfire frowned and looked at him defiantly,"Ya but I bet everyone does since your ancient." She said mischieviesly with a humorous glint in her eye.
Mist stood and leapt on him,"That you can't sit on me if I'm sitting on you."
Caesar looked at him with hostility in his eyes and voice,"When I met her. She saved my life and I saved her from Lukaras(I think. I don't remember her name) We have been mates for awhile."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 am

( Ah. DX Sowwy, I falled asleep for a few minutes. )

Lukas stopped dead in his tracks. a wave of sadness washed from his heart to all the wolves in the area. He remained silent, turned and began walking away from the lagoon.

Salem laughed until he felt a wave of saddness in his heart. he quickly looked where Lukas was and noticed him leaving. He tilted his head confused.

(Lukara is Maxes. XD I think it was L una. I dont remember that far back. Lol) AMikos tail began wagging happily. she nipped Caesars ear trying to get him away from Malice.

Malice stood bowed his head and stared at t the ground* Very well....i should have known you wouldn't chose me. He walked to AMiko, healed her shoulder then backed away. he sat on th e ground and smiled. Take care of her.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 am

((It was Luna. Its ok))
Dawnfire ran after him,"I didn't mean it. Don't leave just because of what I said." Her blue eyes glowed with sadness and her ears were pinned back.
Mist got off him,"I better go. Its getting late," she said as she go the other way.
Caesar growled at him,"I've been taking good care of her. Don't tell me what to do."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 am

Lukas glanced down at her, a single tear rolled down his cheek.

Salem smiled warmly. MAy i walk with you then? I know my companion isn't in the best of moods....and im not one to try helping him right now. idk wat made him sad, and he wont tell me. I found that out already.

Amiko wined loudly her icey blue eyes teared slightly.

Malice smiled. Im not telling you. Im asking you. AMiko deserves the best. From what i can see in your heart, you ARE the best for her. Shes one of a kind. I dont want her hurt, thats all.

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 am

Dawnfire looked at the ground and walked away with her tail down.
Mist nodded,"Why was he talking to Dawnfire?" She looks at him and notices his eyes,"Why are they red?"
Caesar growls and turns his back on Malice as he angrily stalks away.
Lara notices the 4 wolves. She goes up to Mist and Salem,"Hi I'm Lara."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 am

LUkas shook his head and kept walking. -softly- "Im sorry young one, i never ment to hurt you...you just remind me so much of Jake...."

Idk....He likes Puups, he's always liked haveing them around, it gives him a chance to lighten up. his eyes....well theyre a long story....thats best if he tells, not me.

Amiko stood where she was. her heart tearing apart.. she watched Caesar walk away. her tears silently fell tot he ground.

Malice smiled and stood. "YOu'll be fine my dear. he mearly doesn't like me. HE still loves you."

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:00 am

Dawnfire turned to him,"Who's Jake?" She looked at him confused.
Mist nods her head,"So do you like having pups around?"
Caesar sits under a tree wondering how he knows Amiko.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 am

Lukas shook his head, walked ot an empty cave and layied down.

Salem shrugges walking next to Mist. Most of the time, yea.

Amiko layed where Caesar left her crying softly. Malice growled. he grabbed amiko by her scruff and took her over to Caesar then dropped her at his feet. " DOnt leave her like that again." HE turned and left thenm alone without a sound,

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 am

Caesar growls where malice disappeared. He looks at the sky and stares at the stars.
Dawnfire curls up into a little ball and covers her face with her tail.
When they reach the den mist looks at him,"I guess I will see you later."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:18 am

(My eyes are bothering me, so like our wolves im gona rest. I'll try getting on later today, otherwise i'll be on again tonight around 7 my time.)

Lukas shivered, He sighed, walked out, grabbed Dawnfire by her scruff brought her into "His den" and curled around her.

Salem smiled warmly. He pressed his head against her shoulder (Like if they were human. he would have grabbed her hand and squeezed) Silently saying goodbye. he turned and walked back to Lukas in the den. Salem curled up near him and rested.

Amiko cried softly stareing at Caesar. -wispers- caesar..do....you still love me?

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:31 am

Caesars eyes widened in shock,"Of course I do. I just don't like him. My feelings will never change about you." He nudged her and licked her cheek.
Dawnfire was shocked when he grabbed her but she said nothing.
Mist curled up and quickly fell asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:52 am

||- How long have you two known each other? Dude i was reading back and you two are like... talking. I am like' WTF?' Seriously. -||

Lock felt be close to her and then nothing..... as if a dream. He just left he there.

Lock whimpered once again feeling rejected and laid there.

----

Zyth snorted at Salem, instanly he hated him. When he left Zyth went up to his mother and laid down next to her, he didn't fall asleep.

---

Fate nodded and went over to Storm and sat very close to her, just like they used too.

"No... I left you.... before we had a chance."

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 am

Mist opened her brown eye and smiled at her son,"Hey zyth. You ok?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:38 am

"I don't like Salem. Not near you or anyone of our family."

Zyth flicked his tail.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 am

When Sapphire got a small glimps of Blaze she walked as fast as she could to him and hugged him, "Oh Blaze....Blaze," Was all Sapphire could say because her tears started to come again.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games