Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:44 pm
Lloxie
shoki_de_nai
well, I just found out a few minutes ago that I haven't been accepted into the college I applied for. Apperantly, they've met their quota. I don't know what to do now, I wanted to go there so I could be close to my mate and it's a really good school. I had such a good feeling about it too...It's really too late to apply anywhere else..at least for the fall. Unfortunately, if I'm not in school by August then I'm off my mom's health insurance. So, my psych. appointments, medications and anything else won't be covered. I'm royally screwed and I just....don't know what to do. I can try reapplying for winter courses...but if I don't get into this college I have no clue where to try next. I wanna be near my mate, I can't keep us waiting forever....plus I want out of this stupid house asap.

Meep! I know very much how you feel, Shoki. I'm not signed up for fall classes yet either, and I'm about to drop off my dad's health insurance. And I'm having distance issues with my mate, too. And I want out of this house and to be able to live on my own very badly, as well. >_<; *hugs extra tightly and nuzzles* I feel your pain. x.x;

Well, when it rains it pours. I managed to make a huge chocolate mess at work today. I also called a co-worker a jackass...which can potentially get me in a lot of trouble. Oh, and I finally saw the doctor about my wrist pain. She said I might be developing carpal tunnel. Her suggestion: ibupropen(sp) 3 times a day for a week, avoid repetative motions at work and other activities such as videogames (nuuuuuuuu!). If I'm not better in a week call again and wait another hour in a doctors office for her. -_-; Physical therapy is the next step possibly. I hate going to the doctors, all that poking and prodding in places I don't even have a problem.

Edit: and one of my cats puked next to me. Wonderful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:39 am
Leyla Giselle
You shouldn't look at it so negatively. Ever think that maybe it makes your sister happy. confused Seems to me that you have a little issue with not considering how others in your family may feel. Not everyone is out to get you.

My sister openly admitted she didn't want to do it, and all she did today was read fanfiction. And the fact I have a s***load of work to do, is what pisses me off, if I didn't have the work, I wouldn't have minded. And Leyla, currently I'm beginning to plan on moving out of home as I'm getting annoyed with them all.  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:19 pm
My cat is a spoiled brat. XP

Recently, we have been having problems with my cat eating. Suddenly the dry food he has been eating for around eleven years of his life he just wouldn't eat. All he would do is lick the flavor off it and leave it.

Well he is getting older so my dad thought maybe the dry food was just getting to hard for him to chew so he got him wet food. Originally we weren't giving him wet food because when he was younger he just didn't care for it. Well for like a week my parents were giving him wet food and that was ok then all of sudden he started turning his tail to it.

So for the last day or two he was eating nothing. He wasn't showing any signs of sickness though we were making plans to schedual him a visit with the vet. Meanwhile in the back of my mind, I can't help but notice the fact he is eating the hard treats my parents get him. It seems in the last couple of months while I was gone at college my parents had been giving him an increasing amounts of kitty treats/sample dry food packs that sort of thing. Where they used to give him a couple pieces now they would dump 7-10 in his food dish with the dry food.

So, I grabbed some dry cat food he has never had, placed it down, and sure enough he gobbled it all up no problem. Thus, I have discovered my parents have spoiled my cat to the point where he won't eat his normal food or anything he doesn't like for that matter because he knows if he just keeps begging he'll get what he wants. Blah, now I'm going to have to retrain the little brat. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:22 pm
Krissim Klaw
My cat is a spoiled brat. XP

Recently, we have been having problems with my cat eating. Suddenly the dry food he has been eating for around eleven years of his life he just wouldn't eat. All he would do is lick the flavor off it and leave it.

Well he is getting older so my dad thought maybe the dry food was just getting to hard for him to chew so he got him wet food. Originally we weren't giving him wet food because when he was younger he just didn't care for it. Well for like a week my parents were giving him wet food and that was ok then all of sudden he started turning his tail to it.

So for the last day or two he was eating nothing. He wasn't showing any signs of sickness though we were making plans to schedual him a visit with the vet. Meanwhile in the back of my mind, I can't help but notice the fact he is eating the hard treats my parents get him. It seems in the last couple of months while I was gone at college my parents had been giving him an increasing amounts of kitty treats/sample dry food packs that sort of thing. Where they used to give him a couple pieces now they would dump 7-10 in his food dish with the dry food.

So, I grabbed some dry cat food he has never had, placed it down, and sure enough he gobbled it all up no problem. Thus, I have discovered my parents have spoiled my cat to the point where he won't eat his normal food or anything he doesn't like for that matter because he knows if he just keeps begging he'll get what he wants. Blah, now I'm going to have to retrain the little brat. gonk
XD Prom solved: Put his useual food down. Don't give him anything else. He'll eat. But I'd reccoment a vet vist anyway, just in case.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:21 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
XD Prom solved: Put his useual food down. Don't give him anything else. He'll eat. But I'd reccoment a vet vist anyway, just in case.

When my dogs were about eight months old, the vet recommended I change their food to a formula for the active adult dog, something like that, rather than the more expensive puppy chow. What he suggested was to mix them in proportions until I ran out of the puppy chow. I came back a week later for follow-up appointments and mentioned the dogs were eating only the puppy chow and none of the adult dog food, and he laughed.

"You'll never find a dog skeleton next to a bowl with food in it," he said. "Just give them the food, and when they're hungry, they'll eat." And they do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:57 pm
I'm just all GRR...

because I'm questing for an OMFG hat and nobody's donating...and I'm so close too!

I mean, I need 4k more....muwahahaha. And nobody donates a dime to me...>.<

Stupid questing.  

2aetH

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:52 pm
Kriss...a lot of the dogs I work with or house sit, when we go to pick them up, the owners rattle off that they get this and this and this in their bowl because otherwise they just don't eat. Well..at the kennel, they get dry food with water, the bowl goes down for 15 minutes, not matter how much they've eaten, it comes up at the end of the allotted time. Usually by the morning of the second day, that dog is gobbling it up in the first 30 secs.

hehe...and onto my own rant:

My sister who met this guy at a Dessert expo in Las Vegas that I went to with her, she found out that he'd had a girlfriend and was using her to cheat on his girlfriend. Te girlfriend found out and has been sending my sister nasty notes....but I feel a little upset because my sister had no idea this guy was taken. He was very sincere and we never got bad vibes from him..so should my sister be punished for something she didn't know?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:01 pm
Raethyn Sarachael
I'm just all GRR...

because I'm questing for an OMFG hat and nobody's donating...and I'm so close too!

Stupid questing.

You don't exactly sound like someone I want to donate to.

Selene Aries

SuckerPunch!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:12 pm
Rainey_angel81
Kriss...a lot of the dogs I work with or house sit, when we go to pick them up, the owners rattle off that they get this and this and this in their bowl because otherwise they just don't eat. Well..at the kennel, they get dry food with water, the bowl goes down for 15 minutes, not matter how much they've eaten, it comes up at the end of the allotted time. Usually by the morning of the second day, that dog is gobbling it up in the first 30 secs.

My sister who met this guy at a Dessert expo in Las Vegas that I went to with her, she found out that he'd had a girlfriend and was using her to cheat on his girlfriend. Te girlfriend found out and has been sending my sister nasty notes....but I feel a little upset because my sister had no idea this guy was taken. He was very sincere and we never got bad vibes from him..so should my sister be punished for something she didn't know?

No she doesnt, Rain. Have you told your sister about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:21 pm
Rainey_angel81

My bra.... err.... dog nearly really likes to eat anything, except maybe the dry dog crunchies once in a while, reason..... my mother spoils (both dogs) him rotten so he goes outside and come back inside expecting another dog treat. The other dog, eats the treat, his dinner, and what ever he can nick (from my dog's bowl) before getting yelled at. You can imagine how large he is xp

Anyway, we do a similar thing as Rain does, we lift it up after a while and give it to him later, he normally eats it them..... but we also lift it up so our other dog doesn't eat it.

Rainey_angel81

In short, no she shouldn't. She should talk to the girl friend and tell her all about it, including how her boyfriend is a lying, cheating b*****d. It's guys like this that make me pissed off. Thinking only with their balls. Women should be treated as an equal, not less. It's part of the reason why I hate socity today, it's still so flaming intollerant.

Excuse me while I go 'steam'.  

Crenn

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:04 pm
shoki_de_nai
Lloxie
shoki_de_nai
well, I just found out a few minutes ago that I haven't been accepted into the college I applied for. Apperantly, they've met their quota. I don't know what to do now, I wanted to go there so I could be close to my mate and it's a really good school. I had such a good feeling about it too...It's really too late to apply anywhere else..at least for the fall. Unfortunately, if I'm not in school by August then I'm off my mom's health insurance. So, my psych. appointments, medications and anything else won't be covered. I'm royally screwed and I just....don't know what to do. I can try reapplying for winter courses...but if I don't get into this college I have no clue where to try next. I wanna be near my mate, I can't keep us waiting forever....plus I want out of this stupid house asap.

Meep! I know very much how you feel, Shoki. I'm not signed up for fall classes yet either, and I'm about to drop off my dad's health insurance. And I'm having distance issues with my mate, too. And I want out of this house and to be able to live on my own very badly, as well. >_<; *hugs extra tightly and nuzzles* I feel your pain. x.x;

Well, when it rains it pours. I managed to make a huge chocolate mess at work today. I also called a co-worker a jackass...which can potentially get me in a lot of trouble. Oh, and I finally saw the doctor about my wrist pain. She said I might be developing carpal tunnel. Her suggestion: ibupropen(sp) 3 times a day for a week, avoid repetative motions at work and other activities such as videogames (nuuuuuuuu!). If I'm not better in a week call again and wait another hour in a doctors office for her. -_-; Physical therapy is the next step possibly. I hate going to the doctors, all that poking and prodding in places I don't even have a problem.

Edit: and one of my cats puked next to me. Wonderful.

Poor Shoki... *nuzzles s'more* Mreh. I may have carpal tunnel or something too. Dunno though. All I know is my hand/wrist have been quite achey lately. >_< Hope the ibuprofen helps.... and nyeh, I LOATHE going to the doctor's, too. X.x; I empathize with you greatly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:44 am
Diana Vulpes
Raethyn Sarachael
I'm just all GRR...

Stupid questing.

You don't exactly sound like someone I want to donate to.

No need. mrgreen I got it now.

I sucked up, which is perfectly okay for me. and I thanked the two people who did donate to me ^_^

But, I had that thread up for days. And people wouldn't even bump me. I really don't see why. I was completely honest. I'm not going to lie to anyone about it.

I'm normally a very impatient person, so after a week or so of trying to get even a bump, I'd just recently managed to be annoyed about it.

So, why exactly wouldn't I be someone you'd donate to?

Now that I'm not questings, I'm donating any future gold to mi amigo and her quest anyways.

And, I just want to thank Affy again for giving me the rest of the gold I needed ^_^ *glomp*  

2aetH

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:32 am
Raethyn Sarachael

No need. mrgreen I got it now.

I sucked up, which is perfectly okay for me. and I thanked the two people who did donate to me ^_^

But, I had that thread up for days. And people wouldn't even bump me. I really don't see why. I was completely honest. I'm not going to lie to anyone about it.

I'm normally a very impatient person, so after a week or so of trying to get even a bump, I'd just recently managed to be annoyed about it.

So, why exactly wouldn't I be someone you'd donate to?

Now that I'm not questings, I'm donating any future gold to mi amigo and her quest anyways.

And, I just want to thank Affy again for giving me the rest of the gold I needed ^_^ *glomp*

Considering you sound impatiant, immature, and seemingly you want things 'handed' toyou, i can see why Dia wouldn't want to donate. I wouldn't either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:05 am
UglyCoyoteNG

Considering you sound impatiant, immature, and seemingly you want things 'handed' toyou, i can see why Dia wouldn't want to donate. I wouldn't either.

Pretty much spot on NG, you know me so well. X3 And the fact they used the Sallies to come b***h and whine cheese_whine about their Gaia quest, sounding like some begging n00b in the process, when this thread is meant for real life issues just annoys me to no end. stressed

Please keep this place free from stupid internet drama. dramallama

Selene Aries

Eclipse Of Anubis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:53 am
Okay... this is more of a personal issue than family, or anything... But I still need to say something about it.

Recently, I've found the best people in the world. I love them to death, and they love me back. I know this for sure. Yet, I still manage to take their love and turn it into something horrible. I keep questioning if it's real. I keep telling my self that I'm not good enough for them, and I don't deserve them, but if they felt that way, they'd have never gotten with me, right? But because of that, I keep think that maybe they planned to pretend to get close to me, to make me feel safe, then when they feel the time is right, to drop me like a rock and hurt me from ever loving again. I know them well enough to know they wouldn't do something like that to me. This is the happiest I've been in a long time. I was really depressed before I met them, and had been for a few years, so I keep wondering if maybe the reason I'm able to take wonderful feelings and make myself depressed with them is because I'm so used to being depressed that any other emotions are kind of like a new experience for me, so I'm scared of them and need to go back into my comfort zone: depression.
I don't know >_<; it's so frustrating... Yesterday, they tried cheering me up, and telling me I need to stop getting myself down. I tend to do that a lot, and everyone knows it. Is there a way I can stop myself from doing that? *sigh*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games