Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((sorry but its hard enohe for me to be in at least 5 rps at once and now one person is asking me to detail it well one if i detail it, it wont make any sence and two i didnt under stand most of what you just said and i showdnet have to add detail to negi cuz negi is the rp char of mine that is most like me and i dont put alot of detail into myself and i like it better when the girl makes the frist move in rps and real life but i can change that part in this rp))

"sure" he picks her up and stands up then jumps off the tree

((lol i put jump off the rp instead of tree))
((p.s. my rp mates dont really put detail that much so blaugh ))
((oh.. sweatdrop okay. srry.))
ria freaks at first when they jump down, afraidtheyd hit a branch, but she trusted negi and relaxed. when they got down, ria sat at the trunk base of the tree, resting.

((its ok. im surprised i typed that much im normally to lazy to even type my user name))
"are you ok?"
((now im having wrighters block. ill brb))
ria loooks at him by opening on eye. "yeah..im just tired." she said, cloing that eye again, feeling like she could go to sleep.

"oh ok" he holds her and takes her back to her dorm by running
ria pulls herself up his arm, and ends up with him giving her a piggy back ride. she falls asleep on him on the way.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

He chuckled, "It won't melt if you don't want it to. I put a charm on it. I guess you could say it was made especially for you." He said in his polite mannor.
((geesh...Von is such a gentleman...))
((T~T omg i just cried. it was so sad!! i watched a video....))
racy's eyes sparkled. "thank you!! oh thats so sweet, and its so pretty!!" she said, gently holding it to her heart.

((omg wat video?!?!? I WANNA CRY!!! lolz))
Von chuckled, pleased that she liked it. "You are most welcome, Racy."
He smiled for a moment more then sighed, "I suppose you would like to know about what else happened today?"
((YOUTUBE search: omgPockii- A Blind Love))
"hm? oh yes, thatd be nice." she said, sitting next to him, hoping he didnt mind.

Von nodded. "Well, I don't think Eddie told you, but Hita died a few years ago...."
((Okay, I'll look. But I'm not going to type everything, so just act like he told her it all...lolz))
racy looked at him and was a bi worried. "0.o oh...um...so..." racy was kinda confused. eddie has never done anything like that for anyone. he never risked his life, except for nate, but thats different. "so, eddie did do something about it. i didnt mean just asking, i meant showing it. hes usually shy and stuff...so.. yeah." racy said, thinking.

Von studied Racy then nodded, "I guess you are right." He smiled to himself, "I suppose I really can trust him with her." He looked at Racy and grinned.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ What video? ]]
Mia nodded quickly. She definantley wanted him there. She pulled him down to sit next to her. " I wonder If Vaga met someone outthere." Mia looked at the door and shrugged. " Whatever. "
((on youtube, search: omgPockii- A Blind Love. its 7 mins long, but its totally worth it. that omgPockii person is a REALLY good animator!! T-T))
"um..wasnt she here, a second ago..?" he looked around, thinking he'd seen her in the room just a moment before.

[[ Mkkay [: ]]
" No, she walked down the hall about five minutes ago with her pajamas.... though I don't know why. Maybe shes just looking around." Mia smiled a little and leaned her head on his shoulder.
nate hugged her from the side, nd laid his head on hers. he was kinda tired. "hey, if you dont mind, can i rest here for a while?" he said, gesturing to a bed.

Mia nodded. " Yeah, Theres more than enough room. My other roomates left here a while ago."
[[ Lol Izzy's old characters used to room with me. I forgot their names!!! DX ]]
nate nodded as he let himself fall on a bed, bouncin up a bit, then fights from closing his eyes, trying his best not to fall asleep.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((sorry but its hard enohe for me to be in at least 5 rps at once and now one person is asking me to detail it well one if i detail it, it wont make any sence and two i didnt under stand most of what you just said and i showdnet have to add detail to negi cuz negi is the rp char of mine that is most like me and i dont put alot of detail into myself and i like it better when the girl makes the frist move in rps and real life but i can change that part in this rp))

"sure" he picks her up and stands up then jumps off the tree

((lol i put jump off the rp instead of tree))
((p.s. my rp mates dont really put detail that much so blaugh ))
((oh.. sweatdrop okay. srry.))
ria freaks at first when they jump down, afraidtheyd hit a branch, but she trusted negi and relaxed. when they got down, ria sat at the trunk base of the tree, resting.

((its ok. im surprised i typed that much im normally to lazy to even type my user name))
"are you ok?"
ria loooks at him by opening on eye. "yeah..im just tired." she said, cloing that eye again, feeling like she could go to sleep.

ria pulls herself up his arm, and ends up with him giving her a piggy back ride. she falls asleep on him on the way.

he is still holding her he jumps in from her window and puts her on her bed

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

He smiled for a moment more then sighed, "I suppose you would like to know about what else happened today?"
"hm? oh yes, thatd be nice." she said, sitting next to him, hoping he didnt mind.

Von nodded. "Well, I don't think Eddie told you, but Hita died a few years ago...."
((Okay, I'll look. But I'm not going to type everything, so just act like he told her it all...lolz))
racy looked at him and was a bi worried. "0.o oh...um...so..." racy was kinda confused. eddie has never done anything like that for anyone. he never risked his life, except for nate, but thats different. "so, eddie did do something about it. i didnt mean just asking, i meant showing it. hes usually shy and stuff...so.. yeah." racy said, thinking.

Von studied Racy then nodded, "I guess you are right." He smiled to himself, "I suppose I really can trust him with her." He looked at Racy and grinned.
then Racy nods. "yeah, eddies the person to trust. hes the most trustworthy between Me, Nate, and Ria." then she tries to imagine Eddie and Hita together. "well, i supposed they are a cute couple, but i honestly cant imagine them... kissing. i mean, they seem too innocent." racy said, accidentally talking her thoughts, but doesnt notice.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ What video? ]]
Mia nodded quickly. She definantley wanted him there. She pulled him down to sit next to her. " I wonder If Vaga met someone outthere." Mia looked at the door and shrugged. " Whatever. "
((on youtube, search: omgPockii- A Blind Love. its 7 mins long, but its totally worth it. that omgPockii person is a REALLY good animator!! T-T))
"um..wasnt she here, a second ago..?" he looked around, thinking he'd seen her in the room just a moment before.

" No, she walked down the hall about five minutes ago with her pajamas.... though I don't know why. Maybe shes just looking around." Mia smiled a little and leaned her head on his shoulder.
nate hugged her from the side, nd laid his head on hers. he was kinda tired. "hey, if you dont mind, can i rest here for a while?" he said, gesturing to a bed.

Mia nodded. " Yeah, Theres more than enough room. My other roomates left here a while ago."
[[ Lol Izzy's old characters used to room with me. I forgot their names!!! DX ]]
nate nodded as he let himself fall on a bed, bouncin up a bit, then fights from closing his eyes, trying his best not to fall asleep.

Mia sat cross legged on her bed. She put her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on it. She looked out the window for a while, every once and a while switching her glance to Nate.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:17 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"are you ok?"

ria blinks awake, seeing negi placing her into her bed. she sits up and huggs him again.
(wow... i cant imagine ria kissing negi. srry, but negi only seems like a brother i guess. -.-)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"are you ok?"

ria blinks awake, seeing negi placing her into her bed. she sits up and huggs him again.
(wow... i cant imagine ria kissing negi. srry, but negi only seems like a brother i guess. -.-)

((fine i was gonna change him back any way))
he hugs her back "hi"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia sat cross legged on her bed. She put her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on it. She looked out the window for a while, every once and a while switching her glance to Nate.
nate felt that someone was watching him and he looked at Mia. "are you tired?" he asked, layign on his side and resting his head on his elbow which was bended in a odd way to make himself comfterble
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

then Racy nods. "yeah, eddies the person to trust. hes the most trustworthy between Me, Nate, and Ria." then she tries to imagine Eddie and Hita together. "well, i supposed they are a cute couple, but i honestly cant imagine them... kissing. i mean, they seem too innocent." racy said, accidentally talking her thoughts, but doesnt notice.

Von chuckled, "Trust me. When Hita is sure of herself, she gets a whole lot more confident. She won't leave him alone for a while. I'm sure she will probably talk him into sleeping her dorm tonight." He thought about that and shook his head. "She is getting too old..."

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate felt that someone was watching him and he looked at Mia. "are you tired?" he asked, layign on his side and resting his head on his elbow which was bended in a odd way to make himself comfterble

Mia shrugged. " Ehh. Kinda." She mumbled looking at him again.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:21 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he hugs her back "hi"
ri lays back in her bed. "c-can i still call you nii-san? youve always been a nii-san to me, and i-it just seems...differnt to see you as something else." ria said, lokign up to him.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he hugs her back "hi"
ri lays back in her bed. "c-can i still call you nii-san? youve always been a nii-san to me, and i-it just seems...differnt to see you as something else." ria said, lokign up to him.

"yeah" he sits on the floor next to her bed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von chuckled, "Trust me. When Hita is sure of herself, she gets a whole lot more confident. She won't leave him alone for a while. I'm sure she will probably talk him into sleeping her dorm tonight." He thought about that and shook his head. "She is getting too old..."
then racy looks at him with a 'what??' face. "wow, really??" then her ears droop. "i-...uh..." then she thinks to herself, with a determined worried look on her face, loking at an angle downwards.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shrugged. " Ehh. Kinda." She mumbled looking at him again.
nate nodded, understandingly. "mhmk...'' he says, as if he had nothing else to say about that. "are you just gonna wait for Vaga?"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games