Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded. " Yeah, Theres more than enough room. My other roomates left here a while ago."
[[ Lol Izzy's old characters used to room with me. I forgot their names!!! DX ]]
nate nodded as he let himself fall on a bed, bouncin up a bit, then fights from closing his eyes, trying his best not to fall asleep.

Mia sat cross legged on her bed. She put her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on it. She looked out the window for a while, every once and a while switching her glance to Nate.
nate felt that someone was watching him and he looked at Mia. "are you tired?" he asked, layign on his side and resting his head on his elbow which was bended in a odd way to make himself comfterble

Mia shrugged. " Ehh. Kinda." She mumbled looking at him again.
nate nodded, understandingly. "mhmk...'' he says, as if he had nothing else to say about that. "are you just gonna wait for Vaga?"

" I guess. Knowing her.. shes probably off with some boy." Mia muttered. " She atracts them like bears to honey. Can I lay by you?" She asked smiling sweetly, still looking into his eyes.

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von nodded. "Well, I don't think Eddie told you, but Hita died a few years ago...."
((Okay, I'll look. But I'm not going to type everything, so just act like he told her it all...lolz))
racy looked at him and was a bi worried. "0.o oh...um...so..." racy was kinda confused. eddie has never done anything like that for anyone. he never risked his life, except for nate, but thats different. "so, eddie did do something about it. i didnt mean just asking, i meant showing it. hes usually shy and stuff...so.. yeah." racy said, thinking.

Von studied Racy then nodded, "I guess you are right." He smiled to himself, "I suppose I really can trust him with her." He looked at Racy and grinned.
then Racy nods. "yeah, eddies the person to trust. hes the most trustworthy between Me, Nate, and Ria." then she tries to imagine Eddie and Hita together. "well, i supposed they are a cute couple, but i honestly cant imagine them... kissing. i mean, they seem too innocent." racy said, accidentally talking her thoughts, but doesnt notice.

Von chuckled, "Trust me. When Hita is sure of herself, she gets a whole lot more confident. She won't leave him alone for a while. I'm sure she will probably talk him into sleeping her dorm tonight." He thought about that and shook his head. "She is getting too old..."
then racy looks at him with a 'what??' face. "wow, really??" then her ears droop. "i-...uh..." then she thinks to herself, with a determined worried look on her face, loking at an angle downwards.

Von turns his warm gaze to Racy and speaks quietly. "Are you alright, Racy?" He sounded genuinely worried, but probly because he was.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he is still holding her he jumps in from her window and puts her on her bed
ria blinks awake, seeing negi placing her into her bed. she sits up and huggs him again.
(wow... i cant imagine ria kissing negi. srry, but negi only seems like a brother i guess. -.-)

((fine i was gonna change him back any way))
he hugs her back "hi"
ri lays back in her bed. "c-can i still call you nii-san? youve always been a nii-san to me, and i-it just seems...differnt to see you as something else." ria said, lokign up to him.

"yeah" he sits on the floor next to her bed
"thank you..." she said, taking his hand again, and falling asleep with it in both her hands, somewhat forcing him to laydown next to her.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:29 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he is still holding her he jumps in from her window and puts her on her bed
ria blinks awake, seeing negi placing her into her bed. she sits up and huggs him again.
(wow... i cant imagine ria kissing negi. srry, but negi only seems like a brother i guess. -.-)

he hugs her back "hi"
ri lays back in her bed. "c-can i still call you nii-san? youve always been a nii-san to me, and i-it just seems...differnt to see you as something else." ria said, lokign up to him.

"thank you..." she said, taking his hand again, and falling asleep with it in both her hands, somewhat forcing him to laydown next to her.

negi just stay there
((whyed she do that its kindda weird))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von studied Racy then nodded, "I guess you are right." He smiled to himself, "I suppose I really can trust him with her." He looked at Racy and grinned.
then Racy nods. "yeah, eddies the person to trust. hes the most trustworthy between Me, Nate, and Ria." then she tries to imagine Eddie and Hita together. "well, i supposed they are a cute couple, but i honestly cant imagine them... kissing. i mean, they seem too innocent." racy said, accidentally talking her thoughts, but doesnt notice.

Von chuckled, "Trust me. When Hita is sure of herself, she gets a whole lot more confident. She won't leave him alone for a while. I'm sure she will probably talk him into sleeping her dorm tonight." He thought about that and shook his head. "She is getting too old..."
then racy looks at him with a 'what??' face. "wow, really??" then her ears droop. "i-...uh..." then she thinks to herself, with a determined worried look on her face, loking at an angle downwards.

Von turns his warm gaze to Racy and speaks quietly. "Are you alright, Racy?" He sounded genuinely worried, but probly because he was.
" i dont ever recall eddie being the type to love people following him, but maybe..he might just let her. but im kinda worried for them. edddie dosnt get confident until a while, and hes just afraid to end up like nate..." racy looked up at him. "well, cuz he used to like Iz reacently, and is afraid to be gong to fast, moving on too fast, kinda like how nate does. im just worried for eddie to be played so quickly."
(how was the vid? i bet you didnt cry. -.-)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he hugs her back "hi"

negi just stay there
((ria still has that 12 year old soul inside of her. i know that when i go to sleep, i like having something to hug before i doze off, and ria-...fine just give her a teddy bear or something. -_-))
ria lets go of his hand, and sleeps soundly.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia sat cross legged on her bed. She put her elbow on her knee and rested her chin on it. She looked out the window for a while, every once and a while switching her glance to Nate.
nate felt that someone was watching him and he looked at Mia. "are you tired?" he asked, layign on his side and resting his head on his elbow which was bended in a odd way to make himself comfterble

nate nodded, understandingly. "mhmk...'' he says, as if he had nothing else to say about that. "are you just gonna wait for Vaga?"

" I guess. Knowing her.. shes probably off with some boy." Mia muttered. " She atracts them like bears to honey. Can I lay by you?" She asked smiling sweetly, still looking into his eyes.
"i never said you couldnt." then he smiles a closed mouth grin and pulls her into his arms and snuggles her into the blanket with his arms still cozily around her.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he hugs her back "hi"

negi just stay there
((ria still has that 12 year old soul inside of her. i know that when i go to sleep, i like having something to hug before i doze off, and ria-...fine just give her a teddy bear or something. -_-))

((oh ok i wont know that since im 14 and a boy and i havnt done that since i was maybe 3))
negi sighlently gets off

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

" i dont ever recall eddie being the type to love people following him, but maybe..he might just let her. but im kinda worried for them. edddie dosnt get confident until a while, and hes just afraid to end up like nate..." racy looked up at him. "well, cuz he used to like Iz reacently, and is afraid to be gong to fast, moving on too fast, kinda like how nate does. im just worried for eddie to be played so quickly."

((nope didn't cry. ^^))
Von nodded, "I understand." He looked up at the summoned falling snow. One caught on his eyelash and he blinked and it was gone. "I'll talk with her about it. But, I will speak with Eddie about talking it over with her first."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:40 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"i never said you couldnt." then he smiles a closed mouth grin and pulls her into his arms and snuggles her into the blanket with his arms still cozily around her.

Mia smiled huge and wrapped her arms around Nates. She kissed one of his hands and whispered, " I love you. "

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:43 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi just stay there

((oh ok i wont know that since im 14 and a boy and i havnt done that since i was maybe 3))
negi sighlently gets off
((mhmk, wirter;s block. ria's asleep. and wow you reply fast and oh okay, so....im a 12 year old girl and that makes me feel so childish. >///<))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

((nope didn't cry. ^^))
Von nodded, "I understand." He looked up at the summoned falling snow. One caught on his eyelash and he blinked and it was gone. "I'll talk with her about it. But, I will speak with Eddie about talking it over with her first."
racy noded and seemed to cheer up. "mhmk. you seem like a very good big brother. you remind me of-" then her eyes seeemd to go blank, her expression wiped off her face. her mouth opened a little, as her eyes looked down at the snow as if scanning it. she was holding back tears, telling herself, okay racy, keep it together. you cant g crying everytime you remeber him. hes gone.t hres nthing you can do about it. youll never see him again. stop acting like a baby! hes gone. forever. rac seemed to make it worse, but she held them back. there was no point in crying over spilled milk.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

negi just stay there

negi sighlently gets off
((mhmk, wirter;s block. ria's asleep. and wow you reply fast and oh okay, so....im a 12 year old girl and that makes me feel so childish. >///<))

((ok))
negi falls asleap on the floor
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiled huge and wrapped her arms around Nates. She kissed one of his hands and whispered, " I love you. "
then he smiled, closing his eyes, letting out a small laugh. "i know..." then he went to sleep.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

then he smiled, closing his eyes, letting out a small laugh. "i know..." then he went to sleep.

Mia smiled too, she tucked her head under his chin. She loved the way he smelled. It hadn't changed at all.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games