Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:55 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"You're welcome."

^^

=3 *snuggles*

-Snugs back and nuzzles your cheek-

*nuzzles back* So what'd you get for Christmas anyhow?

"I wanna know what you got after I tell you what I got Mm'kay? So. I got a Zune 30G Mp3, Steambot Chronicles for Ps2, Trauma Center:Second Opinion for the Wii (My mom bought a Wii yesterday!), Tenacious D The Pick Of Destiny Soundtrack, Oh and lets not forget the last, worst and crappiest one ever that was dealt by my own computer. My comp with all my music crashed, on Christmas. And now we're returning the computer. Now I need to download all of my music again. 2000+ songs! Oh well. I still had a little music on this computer. So what I had on here is on the Zune."

30g... eek

I got FFXII and the guide, Over The Hedge, 2 disc Dead Mans Chest, 4 shirts, slippers(which I wear all the time now), $20, and $20 gift card which I used to get Lego Star Wars(really fun).
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:04 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"You're welcome."

^^

=3 *snuggles*

-Snugs back and nuzzles your cheek-

*nuzzles back* So what'd you get for Christmas anyhow?

"I wanna know what you got after I tell you what I got Mm'kay? So. I got a Zune 30G Mp3, Steambot Chronicles for Ps2, Trauma Center:Second Opinion for the Wii (My mom bought a Wii yesterday!), Tenacious D The Pick Of Destiny Soundtrack, Oh and lets not forget the last, worst and crappiest one ever that was dealt by my own computer. My comp with all my music crashed, on Christmas. And now we're returning the computer. Now I need to download all of my music again. 2000+ songs! Oh well. I still had a little music on this computer. So what I had on here is on the Zune."

30g... eek

I got FFXII and the guide, Over The Hedge, 2 disc Dead Mans Chest, 4 shirts, slippers(which I wear all the time now), $20, and $20 gift card which I used to get Lego Star Wars(really fun).

"Yeah. The 30G Zune was the only present I got from my parents. But that's ok. Especially since they spent like $300 on it and two different kinds of chargers! A car charger, and an ac charger so I don't have to charge it up through the computer. Oh! I want FFXII so badly! I have Over The Hedge, love it. And I still need to get Dead Man's Chest. Sounds like you had a good Christmas huh?"

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:07 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Yeah. The 30G Zune was the only present I got from my parents. But that's ok. Especially since they spent like $300 on it and two different kinds of chargers! A car charger, and an ac charger so I don't have to charge it up through the computer. Oh! I want FFXII so badly! I have Over The Hedge, love it. And I still need to get Dead Man's Chest. Sounds like you had a good Christmas huh?"

I was jealous enough over my sisters 4gb iPod that she got....

It was alright, was kinda hoping for a little more though, but after yesterday buying the other game I was happier. ^^;
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:11 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

It was alright, was kinda hoping for a little more though, but after yesterday buying the other game I was happier. ^^;

"Oh. Lego Star Wars? Yeah. That game's pretty fun. My brother has them both. I usually play them when he's at school. My brother's a major Star Wars junkie. Heheh."

x3

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:13 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Lego Star Wars? Yeah. That game's pretty fun. My brother has them both. I usually play them when he's at school. My brother's a major Star Wars junkie. Heheh."

x3

razz My friend and I played it all afternoon yesterday, he bought the second game today. XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:18 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

x3

razz My friend and I played it all afternoon yesterday, he bought the second game today. XD

"Yeah? Sweet. I played Zelda Twilight Princess and the new Rayman for the Wii. Oh my God it's so awesome. I always figured the controls would be confusing. But I caught on faster than when I first played an Xbox. I played my Wii game, Trauma Center, until like 5:30 in the morning at my friends. Heheh."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:21 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

x3

"Yeah? Sweet. I played Zelda Twilight Princess and the new Rayman for the Wii. Oh my God it's so awesome. I always figured the controls would be confusing. But I caught on faster than when I first played an Xbox. I played my Wii game, Trauma Center, until like 5:30 in the morning at my friends. Heheh."

Lucky. Must be nice. ^^;
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:28 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

x3

Lucky. Must be nice. ^^;

"Lucky you. Having FFXII."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:30 pm

TheKidiKehT

^^ It takes a bit of getting used to.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:32 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:34 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

Playing it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:38 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

Playing it.

"Oh yeah? New style of play?"

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:42 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

Playing it.

Yeah, since the combat is seamless with exploration and such.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:46 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

Playing it.

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:50 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

Playing it.

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

^_^ Like I said, takes some getting used to.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games