Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:51 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"What does?"

Playing it.

"Oh yeah? New style of play?"

Yeah, since the combat is seamless with exploration and such.

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

^_^ Like I said, takes some getting used to.

"Yeah. I understand that. It took me some time to get used to the play style of Magna Carta. 'Cause at first it resembled how FF is played. Until I got into a battle."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:56 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

"Yeah. I understand that. It took me some time to get used to the play style of Magna Carta. 'Cause at first it resembled how FF is played. Until I got into a battle."

Heh. Is it that different?

Eddily

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:12 am

derp?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:15 am

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

"Heh. Yeah. It's somewhat turn based. You have to wait for a specific meter(Called the leadership meter, or something along those lines) to fill up, and then once you attack, you deplete a certain amount from the bar, and with each attack you use, you get to use the next strongest attack. And with each stranger attack, the bar gets depleted more. And then each character can gain more styles of fighting. And in order to make a successful attack you have to press three buttons at the exact right moment or else you miss and some of your leadership bar is depleted. Then there's the elements. Each fighting style uses a specific two elements. and if the chi of a particular element is low. Then you can't attack with that character until the chi regenerates. Wow that was alot to type."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:19 am

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

"Heh. Yeah. It's somewhat turn based. You have to wait for a specific meter(Called the leadership meter, or something along those lines) to fill up, and then once you attack, you deplete a certain amount from the bar, and with each attack you use, you get to use the next strongest attack. And with each stranger attack, the bar gets depleted more. And then each character can gain more styles of fighting. And in order to make a successful attack you have to press three buttons at the exact right moment or else you miss and some of your leadership bar is depleted. Then there's the elements. Each fighting style uses a specific two elements. and if the chi of a particular element is low. Then you can't attack with that character until the chi regenerates. Wow that was alot to type."

Hmm, interesting. ^^

Yo Saki.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:22 am

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

Hmm, interesting. ^^

Yo Saki.

"Yeah. Took me about a whole day to get used to it."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:25 am

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

Hmm, interesting. ^^

Yo Saki.

"Yeah. Took me about a whole day to get used to it."

Heh, can imagine.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:40 am

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Ooo. Sounds sweet."

Hmm, interesting. ^^

Yo Saki.

Yo! Long time no see whee

Sakiimi

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:42 am

Sakiimi
Yo! Long time no see whee

Yeah, wish I had time to talk, but I gotta go, cya.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:50 pm

<.<
>.>
=^.^=

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:04 pm

*listens to the Over the Hedge soundtrack* whee
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:07 pm

Eddily

"Oh! You got the soundtrack. I want it! All I have is the movie."

TheKidiKehT

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:10 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily

"Oh! You got the soundtrack. I want it! All I have is the movie."

I started downloading it last night. razz
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:33 pm

surprised

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:36 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
surprised
surprised
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games