Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:33 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((neh not unless we time skip. do you wanna time skip))
((yeah sure.))
ria wakes up, finding negi on the floor. she watches him till he wakes up.

he then wakes up and see her looking at him "wher you watching me?"
she bluhes. "i-i...n-no!!" then she looks down at him again. "y...yeah." then she holds a bunched up part of her blanket under her head.

"oh its ok but kindda weird for a sister to watch her brother sleep" he says smilling but trying not to laughe
she giggles, then she looks over her bed down at him again. "but werent you uncomfterble down there?" she said, worrying.

"no i wasnt. were you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

she bluhes. "i-i...n-no!!" then she looks down at him again. "y...yeah." then she holds a bunched up part of her blanket under her head.

"oh its ok but kindda weird for a sister to watch her brother sleep" he says smilling but trying not to laughe
she giggles, then she looks over her bed down at him again. "but werent you uncomfterble down there?" she said, worrying.

"no i wasnt. were you?"
"no, i was fine up here." then she hopps out her bed, putting on her shoes and looks out a window.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no i wasnt. were you?"
"no, i was fine up here." then she hopps out her bed, putting on her shoes and looks out a window.

"oh ok" he just stays where he is  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:51 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no i wasnt. were you?"

ria calls Negi over. "hey... um... im bored now." ria said, laying back on her bed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:55 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no i wasnt. were you?"

ria calls Negi over. "hey... um... im bored now." ria said, laying back on her bed.

"well what do you wanna do?" he goes to her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no i wasnt. were you?"

she shrugs. "i dont really know, but i dont wanna be in my dorm, thats for sure." she gets up and walks out her dorm, leading negi to the cafeteria. "im a bit hungry. naps make me hungry."
((xD ha, i cant stop picturing ria as a little 9year old. i make her sound too kid-ish.))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:04 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"no i wasnt. were you?"

she shrugs. "i dont really know, but i dont wanna be in my dorm, thats for sure." she gets up and walks out her dorm, leading negi to the cafeteria. "im a bit hungry. naps make me hungry."
((xD ha, i cant stop picturing ria as a little 9year old. i make her sound too kid-ish.))

"uhm ok?"
((your weird you know that?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:06 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm ok?"
((i know ;D ill take that as a compliment, though it may not be.)) "..you dont want to?" ria said, stopping and looking at him. "we dont have to." she said, turning around, going another way.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm ok?"
((i know ;D ill take that as a compliment, though it may not be.)) "..you dont want to?" ria said, stopping and looking at him. "we dont have to." she said, turning around, going another way.

"you can but im not hungry" he sits at a table  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:10 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm ok?"

ria nodds and takes a banana. she opens it, takes a bite and takes negi's hand with ehr free hand. "i only needed a little snack. c'mon." ria said, not looking at him, going out the doors.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:12 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm ok?"

ria nodds and takes a banana. she opens it, takes a bite and takes negi's hand with ehr free hand. "i only needed a little snack. c'mon." ria said, not looking at him, going out the doors.

he follows close behind her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm ok?"

she finishes he banana and threw the pel in a trashcan. she looks at her hands, then looks at his. "nii-san? do you not like holding my hand?" ria said, looking ahead and at her hands, but not at him. ((rias pretty random.))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:16 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm ok?"

she finishes he banana and threw the pel in a trashcan. she looks at her hands, then looks at his. "nii-san? do you not like holding my hand?" ria said, looking ahead and at her hands, but not at him. ((rias pretty random.))

"i do" he trys not to laughe again "you need to act more like a 15 year old"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

then she blushes. "oh. right. im fifteen. im not 12 anymore." she tries to look more determined, and older, trying to keep her little cute 12 year old expressions off her face. but she sighs, starting to laugh. se can keep serious for her life. "nii-san, you have to teach me how. i cant do it." she pouts, like a little girl does when its not her turn to play with the teddy bear.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

then she blushes. "oh. right. im fifteen. im not 12 anymore." she tries to look more determined, and older, trying to keep her little cute 12 year old expressions off her face. but she sighs, starting to laugh. se can keep serious for her life. "nii-san, you have to teach me how. i cant do it." she pouts, like a little girl does when its not her turn to play with the teddy bear.

"well frist 15 year old girls like 16, 17 1nd maybe 18 year old guys unless they are bi or lesbian. second they dont eat when they wake up thired they sleep in alot and they stay up almost all night aspsily on weekends" he will tell more later  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games