Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:32 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
sickness sucks and I wouldn't hold it against you even if you got off for no reason. Everyone leaves sometimes. But I must admit that I was wondering what happened sweatdrop
well now you know, I still feel like crap, but I had to go to school anyways and there was nothing else to do between classes
thats no good. I hope you feel better soon. And Im at school right now too. Im in the language lab getting in mandatory lab hours for my German class xp Studying German... right... rolleyes
hehehe I remember german in high school, slept in class and had a good mark anyways
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:32 am

DjCrimsonFox
furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
Enough room for a friendly herm vixen to join in on the fun?
you are a man =D

sweatdrop
in rl yeah, but still, online I'm letting my hermy vixen form take over for the time being. xp
thats .... wrong surprised

Fuzzfuzzy

Amy D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:33 am

furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf
buy a ticket to holland? xd

Hehe, wishful thinking there 3nodding lol blaugh
fuzzy gove his amy the real deal anyday whee heart

Heh, wait until you see what the Real me looks like xp Enough to mentally scar anyone for life sweatdrop
cant be worse then mine domokun

Have you got a RL photo in the RL thread?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:34 am

DjCrimsonFox

*never met a herm vixen before* Nice to meet you 3nodding

Amy D

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:34 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
sickness sucks and I wouldn't hold it against you even if you got off for no reason. Everyone leaves sometimes. But I must admit that I was wondering what happened sweatdrop
well now you know, I still feel like crap, but I had to go to school anyways and there was nothing else to do between classes
thats no good. I hope you feel better soon. And Im at school right now too. Im in the language lab getting in mandatory lab hours for my German class xp Studying German... right... rolleyes
hehehe I remember german in high school, slept in class and had a good mark anyways
Wel, I had four years in HS and now Im in German 1 here in college, and it's the same teacher xp needless to say I don't have problems in the class. *scritches my poor sick Fox's back*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:35 am

Amy D
furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf
Amy D
furry wolf
buy a ticket to holland? xd

Hehe, wishful thinking there 3nodding lol blaugh
fuzzy gove his amy the real deal anyday whee heart

Heh, wait until you see what the Real me looks like xp Enough to mentally scar anyone for life sweatdrop
cant be worse then mine domokun

Have you got a RL photo in the RL thread?
yes 3nodding yes i do 3nodding

Fuzzfuzzy

Vir-San

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:36 am

@_@ back
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:41 am

furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
you are a man =D

sweatdrop
in rl yeah, but still, online I'm letting my hermy vixen form take over for the time being. xp

I don't see anything wrong with it. I have all 3 genders as forms for my fursona, and I rp them each equally well, I just feel gender fluid at times.

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:42 am

DjCrimsonFox
furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
you are a man =D

sweatdrop

I don't see anything wrong with it. I have all 3 genders as forms for my fursona, and I rp them each equally well, I just feel gender fluid at times.
all 3 ? o.O
i thought there we only 2 @___@;
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:42 am

furry wolf

Oooh, which page?

Amy D

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:43 am

Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
Wel, I had four years in HS and now Im in German 1 here in college, and it's the same teacher xp needless to say I don't have problems in the class. *scritches my poor sick Fox's back*
*nuzzles up to you and whimpers softly*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:43 am

furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
furry wolf
DjCrimsonFox
you are a man =D

sweatdrop

all 3 ? o.O
i thought there we only 2 @___@;

I have a male, female, and herm form. I count herms as a 3rd gender since they don't exactly fit in the titles of male or female.

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:45 am

Amy D
furry wolf

Oooh, which page?
i think it was page 3 o.O;
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:45 am

Reyos
Twilight of Sorrow
*scritches my poor sick Fox's back*
*nuzzles up to you and whimpers softly*
*hugs close and puts your head on my chest* poor boy

Twilight of Sorrow

Reyos

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:46 am

uh huh I remember... nevermind but yeah I know that DJ RP's his male form well, but it's been a long time, since when I was with that certain gomamon ex of his, that was... ehh I can't remember how long ago
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games