Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he follows close behind her
she finishes he banana and threw the pel in a trashcan. she looks at her hands, then looks at his. "nii-san? do you not like holding my hand?" ria said, looking ahead and at her hands, but not at him. ((rias pretty random.))

"i do" he trys not to laughe again "you need to act more like a 15 year old"
then she blushes. "oh. right. im fifteen. im not 12 anymore." she tries to look more determined, and older, trying to keep her little cute 12 year old expressions off her face. but she sighs, starting to laugh. se can keep serious for her life. "nii-san, you have to teach me how. i cant do it." she pouts, like a little girl does when its not her turn to play with the teddy bear.

"well frist 15 year old girls like 16, 17 1nd maybe 18 year old guys unless they are bi or lesbian. second they dont eat when they wake up thired they sleep in alot and they stay up almost all night aspsily on weekends" he will tell more later
ri raises an eyebrow. "umm..are you sure thats not wat guys do? im an early bird. i wake up early, unless im really tired, or stayed up later than usual. wait, is Adrian 16?" she thinks. then she popped up more questions. "um..cant i like guys my age too like, 15 year olds too? and..why would i stay up later than i should? i know i like parties, but theydont stay up for londer than 8:00 pm." ria said, confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:32 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

he follows close behind her
she finishes he banana and threw the pel in a trashcan. she looks at her hands, then looks at his. "nii-san? do you not like holding my hand?" ria said, looking ahead and at her hands, but not at him. ((rias pretty random.))

then she blushes. "oh. right. im fifteen. im not 12 anymore." she tries to look more determined, and older, trying to keep her little cute 12 year old expressions off her face. but she sighs, starting to laugh. se can keep serious for her life. "nii-san, you have to teach me how. i cant do it." she pouts, like a little girl does when its not her turn to play with the teddy bear.

"well frist 15 year old girls like 16, 17 1nd maybe 18 year old guys unless they are bi or lesbian. second they dont eat when they wake up thired they sleep in alot and they stay up almost all night aspsily on weekends" he will tell more later
ri raises an eyebrow. "umm..are you sure thats not wat guys do? im an early bird. i wake up early, unless im really tired, or stayed up later than usual. wait, is Adrian 16?" she thinks. then she popped up more questions. "um..cant i like guys my age too like, 15 year olds too? and..why would i stay up later than i should? i know i like parties, but theydont stay up for londer than 8:00 pm." ria said, confused.

"well i havnt been 15 for a long time so i dont know what 15 year old guys do but i used have a real 15 year old fake little sister and thats what she did and i guess you can like 15 year olds but not 14 and younger"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:34 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"well i havnt been 15 for a long time so i dont know what 15 year old guys do but i used have a real 15 year old fake little sister and thats what she did and i guess you can like 15 year olds but not 14 and younger"
ria nods unestanding, looking up at him. "mhk. what happened to your other sister?" ria asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:36 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria nods unestanding, looking up at him. "mhk. what happened to your other sister?" ria asked, curious.

"lets see she is dead it was 100 years ago but i still remember that but i cant remember past 100 years ago"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"lets see she is dead it was 100 years ago but i still remember that but i cant remember past 100 years ago"
"hm..." ria puts a finger on herchin, thinking. "if youve been alive for 100 years, does that mean your smart?" ria said, asking questions like a curious little child.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:47 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"hm..." ria puts a finger on herchin, thinking. "if youve been alive for 100 years, does that mean your smart?" ria said, asking questions like a curious little child.

"no. oh and 15 year olds dont ask that many question"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:55 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shuts herself up. "oh, Nii-san, wha-..." she stops herself from asking another question. ris hops intot he air, flying around. she had that need fro thrill again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria shuts herself up. "oh, Nii-san, wha-..." she stops herself from asking another question. ris hops intot he air, flying around. she had that need fro thrill again.

"can you finsh that question?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria thinks. "oh um....i-...*sigh* i forgot. -.-" ria sits on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:06 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow really" he says laugheing  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:29 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria looks up at him and smiles. shes happy he actually laughed around her. then she jumps up. "oh! i remeber!!....no i dont. never mind." ((urg i keep foregttting what i want to ask.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

ria looks up at him and smiles. shes happy he actually laughed around her. then she jumps up. "oh! i remeber!!....no i dont. never mind." ((urg i keep foregttting what i want to ask.))

"your forgetful"
((haha))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"your forgetful"
((haha))
ria blushes in embaressment. "yeah..i know." while not looking where shes goin, she flys into a tree's trunk and bumps her head, falling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"your forgetful"
((haha))
ria blushes in embaressment. "yeah..i know." while not looking where shes goin, she flys into a tree's trunk and bumps her head, falling to the ground.

he runs and catches her before she hits the ground "are you ok?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:46 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"your forgetful"
((haha))

he runs and catches her before she hits the ground "are you ok?"
ria blushes even more from embarressment. "i-i..um..im clumsy too..." then ria looks at teh tree. "ugh dumb tree it got in my way. and yeah, im fine." she said, getting up and touching her head, feeling warm blood.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games