Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalicoDream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:40 am
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
*returns to throwing fireballs at the zombie turtle* ;.;

*Gose DBZ on it's a**. Hair grows and gets golden, and a red light flows around him. The Turtil gows green, and flys at him*

-A High buget fight scene here-

*Sura lays on the ground, winded and tryign to get up* That's one bad a** Turtle

Hey! That wasn't MK!! Good enough, though, I suppose...

*goes over to Vir*
Just a reminder: Don't revive random things anymore! wink Just let me do it evil xd

*wanders over to the giant turtle and kicks it*

Go away!! razz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:41 am
*takes a look at sano's card*

Hmm... Who'd dislike that?/ I think it's great!
Maybe they were looking for representation from more than one FF game?  

CalicoDream

Vir-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:42 am
*watchs the turtle grow larger with every kick it gets*
O.O thats not good..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:42 am
Sanosuke_Segara
basicly this is what im looking for................

User Image

problem is my group o friends rejected it.......... ug! anyone else got ideas?

I was gonna put in one with cloud, Squall, Zidan, Tidus, and whats her name... just forgot. But all of them in poses in like a group shot, with cloud in back, Squall and Zidan in frount of him, and Tidus and whats her name in frount of them. Like an asending image of the mai chars from the PS games  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sanosuke_Segara

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:44 am
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara

User Image

I was gonna put in one with cloud, Squall, Zidan, Tidus, and whats her name... just forgot. But all of them in poses in like a group shot, with cloud in back, Squall and Zidan in frount of him, and Tidus and whats her name in frount of them. Like an asending image of the mai chars from the PS games
sounds great! remember that i need the black boarder and for it to be this big........ we are making it as of now finalfantasyx only but we are gonna make boosterpacks for the other games.........  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:44 am
Bunny Vir
O.O thats not good..

*gradually notices that she's making the problem worse*

Erm... *looks up at the now humongous turtle*
sweatdrop *laughs nervously and starts to step away, slowly turning around and starting to run back towards vir*  

CalicoDream

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:45 am
Bunny Vir
O.O thats not good..

I've gone Kitsune!!!!! NOW IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Another hight price fight scene here-

*Sura stands back, Turtle hardly damaged* Um....... *Cast Full Revive on it,a nd kills it* HA!!! oh yeah, the classic FF move. Cast life spells on undead, to kill em BOOOYA!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:46 am
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara

User Image

sounds great! remember that i need the black boarder and for it to be this big........ we are making it as of now finalfantasyx only but we are gonna make boosterpacks for the other games.........

I couldn't find any good pics to do that.... so I can't. plus I suck at humans, so I can't draw that << >> I espeacaly suck on women, so Yuna would look liek a turd..... I REMEMBERED!!!  

Skuger Moonclaw

CalicoDream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:46 am
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
O.O thats not good..

*Sura stands back, Turtle hardly damaged* Um....... *Cast Full Revive on it,a nd kills it* HA!!! oh yeah, the classic FF move. Cast life spells on undead, to kill em BOOOYA!!!

Yay!!!! biggrin *glomps Vir in celebration* Good job Sura-sama!! *bows*

... Now what do we do with a giant turtle corpse... Eat it? o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:48 am
*looks at sura* now why didn't I think of that....

*looks down to find his hand missing and blood pouring onto the floor* O_O it.. bit.. me *passes out*  

Vir-San

Sanosuke_Segara

Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara
Sura Tokaniku
Sanosuke_Segara

User Image

I couldn't find any good pics to do that.... so I can't. plus I suck at humans, so I can't draw that << >> I espeacaly suck on women, so Yuna would look liek a turd..... I REMEMBERED!!!
lol yep you did!
lol keep trying if u can...........  
CalicoDream
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir
O.O thats not good..

Yay!!!! biggrin *glomps Vir in celebration* Good job Sura-sama!! *bows*

... Now what do we do with a giant turtle corpse... Eat it? o.O

hehe *falls over.... but the sound of Spice up your life just comign on his winamp, revives him, and he dances all over*  

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:50 am
Bunny Vir
*looks at sura* now why didn't I think of that....

*looks down to find his hand missing and blood pouring onto the floor* O_O it.. bit.. me *passes out*

OH @#$% HE'S GO THE T-VIRUS!!!!!!!! *gets his RE Gear* I'm Jill Valitine, and I'm here to do a much needed job in this Ajecent Mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 am
*twitchs at blood loss*  

Vir-San

CalicoDream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:51 am
*Notices Vir's missing hand*
GAH!!!!!

*runs and grabs a book of spells, madly flipping through it to find a hand-replacement spell*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games