Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:48 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"wow really" he says laugheing
ria looks up at him and smiles. shes happy he actually laughed around her. then she jumps up. "oh! i remeber!!....no i dont. never mind." ((urg i keep foregttting what i want to ask.))

"your forgetful"
((haha))
ria blushes in embaressment. "yeah..i know." while not looking where shes goin, she flys into a tree's trunk and bumps her head, falling to the ground.

he runs and catches her before she hits the ground "are you ok?"
ria blushes even more from embarressment. "i-i..um..im clumsy too..." then ria looks at teh tree. "ugh dumb tree it got in my way. and yeah, im fine." she said, getting up and touching her head, feeling warm blood.

"you dont look fine"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"your forgetful"
((haha))
ria blushes in embaressment. "yeah..i know." while not looking where shes goin, she flys into a tree's trunk and bumps her head, falling to the ground.

ria blushes even more from embarressment. "i-i..um..im clumsy too..." then ria looks at teh tree. "ugh dumb tree it got in my way. and yeah, im fine." she said, getting up and touching her head, feeling warm blood.

"you dont look fine"
((wow time flys by fast. g2g soon))
ria turns to him, looking up at the blod, starting to roll down her face, making a single red stripe.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"your forgetful"
((haha))

"you dont look fine"
ria turns to him, looking up at the blod, starting to roll down her face, making a single red stripe.

he takes i giant clothe bandaid thing and raps it around her fore head top of her head  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" I guess. Knowing her.. shes probably off with some boy." Mia muttered. " She atracts them like bears to honey. Can I lay by you?" She asked smiling sweetly, still looking into his eyes.
"i never said you couldnt." then he smiles a closed mouth grin and pulls her into his arms and snuggles her into the blanket with his arms still cozily around her.

Mia smiled huge and wrapped her arms around Nates. She kissed one of his hands and whispered, " I love you. "
then he smiled, closing his eyes, letting out a small laugh. "i know..." then he went to sleep.

Mia smiled too, she tucked her head under his chin. She loved the way he smelled. It hadn't changed at all.
nate moved one of his hands, and played with her hair a bit, taking a small group and twirling it around her finger. nate soon got really tired, and he leaned over and kissed mia's cheek before dying in a battle between staying awake and falling asleep.

Mia closed her eyes, still awake, wondering where the heck Vaga had gone. She hoped whenever vaga came back that she'd be quiet coming in.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"you dont look fine"

he takes i giant clothe bandaid thing and raps it around her fore head top of her head
ria tries to look up at her froehead. "i feel silly wearing this thing." ria sighs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiled huge and wrapped her arms around Nates. She kissed one of his hands and whispered, " I love you. "
then he smiled, closing his eyes, letting out a small laugh. "i know..." then he went to sleep.

Mia smiled too, she tucked her head under his chin. She loved the way he smelled. It hadn't changed at all.
nate moved one of his hands, and played with her hair a bit, taking a small group and twirling it around her finger. nate soon got really tired, and he leaned over and kissed mia's cheek before dying in a battle between staying awake and falling asleep.

Mia closed her eyes, still awake, wondering where the heck Vaga had gone. She hoped whenever vaga came back that she'd be quiet coming in.
((nates asleep. am i supposed to reply back?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

((nates asleep. am i supposed to reply back?))

[[ Don't have to. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von chuckled, "Trust me. When Hita is sure of herself, she gets a whole lot more confident. She won't leave him alone for a while. I'm sure she will probably talk him into sleeping her dorm tonight." He thought about that and shook his head. "She is getting too old..."
then racy looks at him with a 'what??' face. "wow, really??" then her ears droop. "i-...uh..." then she thinks to herself, with a determined worried look on her face, loking at an angle downwards.

Von turns his warm gaze to Racy and speaks quietly. "Are you alright, Racy?" He sounded genuinely worried, but probly because he was.
" i dont ever recall eddie being the type to love people following him, but maybe..he might just let her. but im kinda worried for them. edddie dosnt get confident until a while, and hes just afraid to end up like nate..." racy looked up at him. "well, cuz he used to like Iz reacently, and is afraid to be gong to fast, moving on too fast, kinda like how nate does. im just worried for eddie to be played so quickly."
(how was the vid? i bet you didnt cry. -.-)

((nope didn't cry. ^^))
Von nodded, "I understand." He looked up at the summoned falling snow. One caught on his eyelash and he blinked and it was gone. "I'll talk with her about it. But, I will speak with Eddie about talking it over with her first."
racy noded and seemed to cheer up. "mhmk. you seem like a very good big brother. you remind me of-" then her eyes seeemd to go blank, her expression wiped off her face. her mouth opened a little, as her eyes looked down at the snow as if scanning it. she was holding back tears, telling herself, okay racy, keep it together. you cant g crying everytime you remeber him. hes gone.t hres nthing you can do about it. youll never see him again. stop acting like a baby! hes gone. forever. rac seemed to make it worse, but she held them back. there was no point in crying over spilled milk.

Von looked at Racy with gentle eyes, like he was afraid if he looked at her wrong, she would start crying. He let one of his hands gently put a hand on her shoulder. He smiled warmly, "I apologise if I made bad feelings rise." He smiled weakly, it not reaching his eyes. "I know what it's like to lose a sibling. But, I'm not as strong as you."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"you dont look fine"

ria tries to look up at her froehead. "i feel silly wearing this thing." ria sighs.

"too bad just think of it as a hat. do you think i can have my vampire powers back at least the fangs?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von turns his warm gaze to Racy and speaks quietly. "Are you alright, Racy?" He sounded genuinely worried, but probly because he was.
" i dont ever recall eddie being the type to love people following him, but maybe..he might just let her. but im kinda worried for them. edddie dosnt get confident until a while, and hes just afraid to end up like nate..." racy looked up at him. "well, cuz he used to like Iz reacently, and is afraid to be gong to fast, moving on too fast, kinda like how nate does. im just worried for eddie to be played so quickly."

((nope didn't cry. ^^))
Von nodded, "I understand." He looked up at the summoned falling snow. One caught on his eyelash and he blinked and it was gone. "I'll talk with her about it. But, I will speak with Eddie about talking it over with her first."
racy noded and seemed to cheer up. "mhmk. you seem like a very good big brother. you remind me of-" then her eyes seeemd to go blank, her expression wiped off her face. her mouth opened a little, as her eyes looked down at the snow as if scanning it. she was holding back tears, telling herself, okay racy, keep it together. you cant g crying everytime you remeber him. hes gone.t hres nthing you can do about it. youll never see him again. stop acting like a baby! hes gone. forever. rac seemed to make it worse, but she held them back. there was no point in crying over spilled milk.

Von looked at Racy with gentle eyes, like he was afraid if he looked at her wrong, she would start crying. He let one of his hands gently put a hand on her shoulder. He smiled warmly, "I apologise if I made bad feelings rise." He smiled weakly, it not reaching his eyes. "I know what it's like to lose a sibling. But, I'm not as strong as you."
racy touched his hand that was on her shoulder, and slowly looedk up at him. "i-...ive..never seen you cry, Von. though, you seem alot bravver than i, and you prbobably are. im only trying not to cry because your here. but anywhere else, id...i would start...b-breaking d-down." she couldnt help but let a tear escape. and once they start coming out, they dont stop. she blushed, feeling embaressed, and tried to cover her face with her hands.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"you dont look fine"

"too bad just think of it as a hat. do you think i can have my vampire powers back at least the fangs?"
ria thinks. "hm..maybe. i havent tried it yet, so its good to be a first." she takes his hand again, and her eyes close for a minte. she opens them, and theyre glowing white. the glow transfers to her hand, and to negi's eyes. she lets go of his hand and tries to look into his mouth from her distance to see if it worked. then she doesnt know how to check if the other powers got transferd correctly nd successfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

((nope didn't cry. ^^))

racy touched his hand that was on her shoulder, and slowly looedk up at him. "i-...ive..never seen you cry, Von. though, you seem alot bravver than i, and you prbobably are. im only trying not to cry because your here. but anywhere else, id...i would start...b-breaking d-down." she couldnt help but let a tear escape. and once they start coming out, they dont stop. she blushed, feeling embaressed, and tried to cover her face with her hands.

Von shook his head, "That's not what I mean. I've cried only a handful of times in my adolesence life, but each time I cried long and hard." He offered a warm smile to Racy. "What I was talking about was that you were brave enough to go on without him. I couldn't bear it...so I risked playing with death." He shook his head, "I wish I was strong enough to move on. But I wasn't. And I still am not."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

((nope didn't cry. ^^))

Von shook his head, "That's not what I mean. I've cried only a handful of times in my adolesence life, but each time I cried long and hard." He offered a warm smile to Racy. "What I was talking about was that you were brave enough to go on without him. I couldn't bear it...so I risked playing with death." He shook his head, "I wish I was strong enough to move on. But I wasn't. And I still am not."
racy stopped crying, after hearing what he said. she tried wiping away her tears with her already wet hands. she mumbled through her hands. "oh...well..if i could, i would too. but, so far everyone is very happy you did. not, eddie isnt as lonely as he usually is, and your happy, and izara's happy. and ria, nate and i are glad to see eddie so happy. he usually isnt as loose and welcoming as he usually is. Hita's maybe the first to get him to be so comfterble so fast." then she looks up, feeling a bit confused, using the word 'happy' so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

((nope didn't cry. ^^))

racy stopped crying, after hearing what he said. she tried wiping away her tears with her already wet hands. she mumbled through her hands. "oh...well..if i could, i would too. but, so far everyone is very happy you did. not, eddie isnt as lonely as he usually is, and your happy, and izara's happy. and ria, nate and i are glad to see eddie so happy. he usually isnt as loose and welcoming as he usually is. Hita's maybe the first to get him to be so comfterble so fast." then she looks up, feeling a bit confused, using the word 'happy' so much.

Von smiled to himself and nodded. "Hit has always been everyone's personal son. She makes it her goal to make everyone around her as happy as she can."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von smiled to himself and nodded. "Hita has always been everyone's personal sun. She makes it her goal to make everyone around her as happy as she can."
racy nodded like she understood. "she can be a really good role model for ria. thats what she tries to do, but shes not very good at it. she needs to mature up more. you have heard thats shes actully 12 right? but she acts like a 9 year old, and i have to admit that i cant really stand it. but negi has helped her act her age now. i heard that she turned 15 again...somehow but anyways..i dunno. yeah, hita seems like she could really help out ria." racy said, smiling softly at him.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games